Author has written 10 stories for Merlin, Harry Potter, and Supernatural.
Sorry you guys, but all my stories except the one-shots (which are finished) and Veni,Vidi,Vici sare officially put on hold (or Haitus, whatever you want to call it) untill my writers block for the Merlin fandom has been cured. If however, you want to check out my new story, rest assired no prior knowledge of the show is needed- it is all explained along the way.
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Why I love the legend (s)
I believe in bravery, chivalry, honesty, and a little bit of magic.
I try to live those things, my legend. It’s part of my life. I think that the legend promises the same thing to other people, too—I think that’s why it has survived through so many centuries.
That’s why I love it.
And that matters. It really does. Maybe it may seem like it doesn’t—what does it matter if one person sees inspiration in Arthur and tries to live by the ideals the Knights of the Round Table didn’t always live up to themselves? What does it matter if one person believes in those virtues and acts on them?
Well, if it doesn’t, then I’ll just say that who a person is, what creed they stand by, and what they act like is all that anybody in this world has.
If you spend time copying things into your profile, copy this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile
My best friend is insane, if you agree or if you have an insane friend, copy and paste this to your profile. (Hi,Katie!!)
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking,JohnOhismyJasper, Miss Enthusiasimal, BeckiWriter.
When you get caught looking at him, just remember, he was looking back
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then? (HA! I'm the youngest out of my BFF's)
Everything here is eatable. I'm eatable, but that my children is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies.
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.
Make like a guillotine and head off.
Some people are like slinkys...pretty much useless but still fun to push down the stairs.
Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." -Charles Schultz (That doesn't work for me!!)
the statistics of insanty is that 1 of every 4 people have a mental illness. Look at your three best friends, if they're ok, then it's you!
Just Because I Love You, Doesn't Mean I Won't Eat You
You have to walk carefully in the beginning of love; the running across fields into your lover's arms can only come later when you're sure they won't laugh if you trip. Jonathan Carroll
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear. Mark Twain
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Albert Einstein
Whatever women must do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult. -Charlotte Whitton-
When I was young, I was put in a school for retarded kids for two years before they realized I actually had a hearing loss. And they called ME slow -Kathy Buckley-
'I believe everybody in the world should have guns. Citizens should have bazookas and rocket launchers too. I believe that all citizens should have their weapons of choice. However, I also believe that only I should have ammunition. Because frankly, I wouldn't trust the rest of the goobers with anything more dangerous than string.'- Scott Adams
they say "guns dont kill people, people kill people.' Well, i think the gun helps, cuz if you just stood there and yelled BANG I don't think you'd kill too many people.
your weirdness is creeping out my imaginary friend
Before you critisize someone walk a mile in their shoes, that way you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
On a tombstone: Remember man, as you walk by, As you are now, so once was I. As I am now, so shall you be. Remember this and follow me. To which someone replied by writing on the tombstone: To follow you I'll not consent, Until I know which way you went.
"I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? Why the hell can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating student as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear it up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, "oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you."
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz
The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
I need six months holiday… twice a year.
There cannot be a crisis this week; my schedule is full.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
Life isn't passing me by, its trying to run me over.
I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?
As you make your way through this hectic world of ours, set aside a few minutes each day. At the end of the year, you'll have a couple of days saved up.
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver
Make a man a fire, keep him warm for a day. Set a man on fire, keep him warm for life
Officer, I swear to Drunk I'm not God!
If your name is Mr. Crunch, and you joined the Navy, would you eventually be Captain Crunch?
Having the love of your life say you can still be friends is like having your dog die and your mom saying you can still keep it
My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
Never knock on Death’s door, ring the doorbell and run away, he hates that.
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out
Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each star to a reason I loved you. I was doing fine till I ran out of stars.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
Never go to bed angry, stay up and plot your revenge.
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
The more I learn, the less I understand.
"My mind works like lightning...one brilliant flash and it's gone."
"If the opposite of 'pro' is 'con', then what's the opposite of 'progress'?"
Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
If the swat team breaks down your door do they have to replace it later?
If the #2 pencil is the most popular, why is it still #2?
If you can't drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots?
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage, Mythbusters
“A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.” – Unknown
“When there's a will, I want to be in it.” – Unknown
'It's always in the last place you look' Well DUR! Because you stop looking after you find it! HELLO!
"True love is when you don't want to sleep because real life is so much better than a dream"
I'm a little teapot short and stout; here is my hande, here is my...other handle? Shit. now i'm a sugar bowl
I did what they say and chose the road less traveled... Now where the heck am I?
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love
Six hours later, I still hadn't managed to write a full sentence for the paper due the next morning. However, I did win 7 out of 245 games of Solitaire.
Commit the oldest sins, the newest kind of ways. William Shakespeare
You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Dean Martin
The nicest thing about quotes is that they give us a nodding acquaintance with the originator which is often socially impressive. Kenneth Williams
Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music. George Carlin
Don't be so humble. You're not that great. Golda Meir
A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.
All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.
Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
Don't drink and park; accidents cause people.
I'll be sober tomorrow, but you'll be ugly for the rest of your life.
Those who think they know everything annoy those of us that do.
(bumper sticker) This delinquent is having sex with your honor student.
Every time I say the word 'diet', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
Suppose we have only dreamed, or made up, all those things-trees and grass and sun and moon and stars and Aslan himself. Suppose we have. Then all I can say is that, in that case, the made-up things seem a good deal more important than the real ones. Suppose this black pit of a kingdom of yours is the only world. Well, it strikes me as a pretty poor one. And that’s a funny thing, when you come to think of it. We’re just babies making up a game, if you’re right. But four babies playing a game can make a play-world which licks your real world hollow. That’s why I’m going to stand by the play world. I’m on Aslan’s side even if there isn’t any Aslan to lead it. I’m going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn’t any Narnia. -Puddleglum, The Silver Chair.
There’s a little truth behind every "Just kidding", a litttle emotion behind every "I don’t care" and a little pain behind every "It’s okay" VICTORIA BALLESTRINI (SINGER)
If someone tries to take what’s yours, hold on tighter. And if they hit you, hit them back. UNKNOWN
An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. GHANDI
It is not enough for a man to know how to ride; he must know how to fall. UNKNOWN
A reassuring presence, a light when times are dark, a hand reaching out, is what friendship is about. UNKNOWN
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them - that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. UNKNOWN
You pile up enough tomorrows, and you’ll find you are left with nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays. UNKNOWN
Trust takes years to build, seconds to destroy, and forever to replace. UNKNOWN
Hearts are fragile, love is real, hope is blind. UNKNOWN
Just be who you are and if someone doesn't like it, it's their problem. Don't make it yours. UNKNOWN
Funny Newspaper Headlines/Typos (Source: alphadictionary.com)
Autos Killing 110 a Day: Let's Resolve to Do Better
Blind Woman Gets New Kidney from Dad She Hasn't Seen in Years
British Left Waffles on Falkland Islands
Cold Wave Linked to Temperatures
Dealers Will Hear Car Talk at Noon
Drunk Drivers Paid $1,000 in 1984
Enraged Cow Injures Farmer with Ax
If Strike Isn't Settled Quickly it May Last a While
Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers
Queen Mary Having Bottom Scraped
Robber Holds up Albert's Hosiery
Smokers Are Productive, but Death Cuts Efficiency
Something Went on in Jet Crash, Experts Say
Squad Helps Dog Bite Victim
Stolen Painting Found by Tree
Two Sisters Reunite after Eighteen Years at Checkout Counter
Two Soviet Ships Collide - One Dies
War Dims Hope for Peace
Man Struck by Lightning Faces Battery Charge
New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group
Astronaut Takes Blame for Gas in Spacecraft
Kids Make Nutritious Snacks
Local High School Dropouts Cut in Half
Typhoon Rips through Cemetary: Hundreds Dead
Man is Fatally Slain
Milk Drinkers are Turning to Powder
Miners Refuse to Work After Death
Panda Mating Fails - Veternarian Takes Over
Never Withold Herpes from a Loved One
"I, BeckiWriter, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I enjoy, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else. I have joined the Review Revolution. Post this same thing in your profile and spread the love!"
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent that aren't, copy this, put it in you profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, Weasel Chick, Revenant666, dragonsroar, foxdude33, FallenLex, Soelle, Miss Whiskers, TanyaPotter, FireChildSlytherin5, BeckiWriter"
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tohguht slpeling was ipomrantt! tahts so cool! If you cuold raed taht put it in yuor pfoirle
--HOMOPHOBIA IS GAY--
STOP CHILD ABUSE
My name is Sarah,
Put this in your profile if you think that child abuse is wrong.
You know you live in 2013 when..
1.) You enter your password on a microwave
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards in years
3.)The reason for not staying in touch with friends is because they don't have MSN
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling
8.) As you read this list you think of sending it to all your friends
9.) You were too busy to notice number 5
10.) You scroll back up to see if there was a numer 5
11.) Now you're laughing at yourself stupidly
12.) Now you're thinking 'I have to put this on my profile!'
13.) Put this in your profile if you fell for it. You know you did.
DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAGH I haven't been able to look at the ceiling at night since. A girl died in 1933.A man buried her in the ground when she was still alive.The murderer chanted , Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. Lucillia
Harry Potter Stuff.
If you support Werewolf rights, then copy and paste this to your profile.
1. Welcome to Gryffindor, a Weasley has probably slept in your bed.
2. Gryffindors: Brave to the point of Idiocy.
3. Gryffindor: Because we blur the line between bold and stupid every time.
4. The beautiful, the brave and the bold.
5. Gryffindor: I'll kick your ass.
6. I'm in Gryffindor, you're in Gryffindor- let's hug!!
7. Gryffindor: because we get enough exercise just pushing our luck.
8. No excuses, rule breaking is customary.
9. Gryffindors are attention whores.
1. We aren't all evil... yeah, we are.
2. Cunning and Ambition: Slytherin.
3. Go ahead, be a little naughty.
4. Slytherin: We have chained boys in the dungeons.
5. Slytherin: Because our common room is underwater (and that's cool).
6. It's not that we aren't better than you (except it totally is).
7. Why be normal? Or good?
8. We are Junior Death Eaters. Deal with it.
9. Slytherin: means never having to say you're sorry.
10. Seriously evil wizard coming through.
11. I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest.
12. Slytherins do it on Snape's desk.
13. Voldemort needs prision bitches.
14. Because real friends help you Incendio the bodies.
15. Property of the Half-Blood Prince.
16. We're only wearing black until something darker comes along.
17. Don't hate us beacuse we're beautiful, hate us because we kick your ass at everything.
18. Never wound what can kill you.
Hufflepuff (Some of the best people you'll ever meet):
1. I'm planning your death but in a happy way.
2. Brace youself- I'm going to hug you.
3. Nobody ever suspects the Hufflepuff.
4. You may be smarter, cooler, and better, but we still think you suck.
5. You think we're nice? That's cute...
6. Nowhere in the song does it say we're nice.
7. The love of a Hufflepuff was the only love good enough for Neville.
8. Hufflepuff: We kill you with smiles and rainbows.
9. All we got was Cedric... and that didn't turn out so good, did it?
10. Hufflepuffs kick ass too.
11. Hufflepuff: Formerly known as the party house.
12. Hufflepuffs know how to party.
13. Hufflepuff: We have cupcakes. Need we say more?
14. Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much.
15. Hufflepuffs are Particularly good finders.
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
1. I don't need romance, I have goldfish.
2. A room without books is like a body without a soul.
3. I can kill you with my brain.
4. Ravenclaw pride. Be afraid.
5. It's not that we are smarter than you (except it totally is).
6. I'm a Ravenclaw, which clearly means I am elligable to boast about my intellegence level in your face.
7. Ravenclaw: beacuse we know every insult in the book. (Get it, their smart and they know every insult in the book!)
8. Ravenclaw: geeks shall inherit the earth.
9. Ravenclaw: Dangerously over-educated. (Seriously over-educated.)
10. Ravenclaw: Tact enough for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.
11. Ravenclaw: because everyone else is just dumb.
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropiate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insureance pollicy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowd to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus's "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not you my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room togther and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Kinghts of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an offical "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not nessisary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not use the phrase, "Get a Life" when talking to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not nessicary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways, not even on Halloween
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colors indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
31) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm, not even if they are in Slytherin
32) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
33) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the poition is acceptable as Body Lotion
34) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
35) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
36) I do not have an Edward Cullen Patronous
37) I will not lick Trevor
38) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey"
39) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
40) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
41) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
42) I am not the King of the Potato Poeple and I do not have a flying carpet
43) "To conqur the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
44) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God
…In Remembrance to Severus Snape….
….A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor…
...without all the red and gold crap.
…In Remembrance to Fred Weasley…
…Who fought bravely to the very end….
…And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half…
…And will loyally await his soul mate and brother…
… with many jokes…
...he's got forever to think of them, right?
…In Remembrance to Dobby…
…Who was more free and full of love…
...than any elf, and most humans.
….In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin….
...the last real Marauderer...
…who was not just a wonderful father…
….a incredible husband and brave hero…
...as well as a freakin' awesome werewolf.
….In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks…
…who died for ‘the greater good’…
...and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora.
…In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody….
…who’s motto ‘constant vigilance’ kept him alive…
...and scared the crap out of some kids too.
…In Remembrance of Tom Marvelo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort….
…who was pretty cool, and cute when he was younger…
…but who got his ass thoroughly kicked in the end
…In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore…
…whose past and wisdom confused us…
…whose seeming betrayal shocked us…
…but actually who turned out to be an okay guy in the end...
...despite the whole 'almost killing Harry' thing.
...In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange…
… because it’s was awesome how Molly slapped her with that Avada Kedavra!
...She deserved everything she got and more.
…In Remembrance of Colin Creevey…
…who we really didn’t know too well…
…but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war…
…so he must’ve done something good…
…besides stalking Harry.
…In Remembrance of Hedwig…
...Harry actual first friend…
...who lived and died soaring.
Saddest Deaths In DH:
1. Remus Lupin. Because he had just started getting his life together, he had a wife, a kid, and then he died. And he was the last Marauder. sniff
2. Fred Weasley. Because he left a twin behind.
3. Dobby. Because he died in Malfoy Manor. It was like if Sirius had died in Grimmauld Place.
4. Colin Creevy. Because he was too young.
5. Severus Snape. Because he never really lived.
Best Points In DH:
1. Molly killing Bellatrix. HOW COOL WAS THAT?? BEST SCENE EVER!!
2. The way the Bloody Baron, the Grey Lady and the snitch had significance in the end. It's just so amazing how it all tied in in the end. Like how in the first book Hagrid says that he borrowed the motorbike from Sirius, but we don't think about it again until the third one, except way better because they came through all seven books.
3. Harry having the vision of his parents murders. This was just so cool. Really, really sad, but cool.
4. Hermione beating up Ron when he comes back. He deserved it, running out on them like that! Prat.
5. The whole parseltounge thing being usefull. How cool would it be to be a parseltounge? I mean, seriously
Harry Potter Quotes
"It's the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more."
"After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure."
"It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
"We must try not to sink beneath our anguish, Harry, but battle on."
"There was no point in worrying yet... what would come, would come... and he would have to meet it when it did."
Never underestimate your mother in law, even if you are a sniper.
Keep your loved ones close, your enemy closer and that long-haired lawyer on the tightest leash imaginable.
Always keep an eagle eye on what Ducky selects to wear as his tie.
All murder is evil, unless it is Gibbs, his mother-in-law, his ex-boss or his ex-lover engaged on a totally meritorious act of revenge
When you take a bullet to the vest, stay down and rest. It might save your life.
If you leave the door open, the iguana might come in.
Never trust a politician, even if he is an ex-Marine.
Raise your daughter to be a killer so that your grandaughter is free to be a pacifist.
Never mess with the family, and Gibbs' team is family
Never mess with silver-haired snipers.
If you think Gibbs' wrath is something to fear, CBS' wrath over spoilers will melt your eyebrows.
Look not for spoilers in the NCIS wiki universe, for anticipation is the delight of the happy soul.
If she is good looking, a doctor, and Ducky is attracted to her, then she is 99 per cent certain to be the villain.
It is OK to look like a goof-off, so long as you are actually hard-working underneath
A steel - eyed stare is worth a thousand nagging words.
We may not believe in coincidence, but we do believe in bad luck, and, when it comes to choosing red-haired wives, serial bad judgement.
With Gibbs, your secret will be safe, but you will know that he knows, and he will know that you know that he knows, and he will know that you will do what he wants, without him even having to say anything because he knows your secret.
Two negatives can make a positive but two positives never make a negative.
Some people are born great, some people have greatness thrust upon them... and some people are DiNozzo.
Human lie detectors come in nice packages, silver wrapping, and are called "Gibbs".
A slap to the head is a wake-up call, but a slap to the face is an insult.
Do not believe in coincidence, but do not dismiss bad luck.
He who hesitates has a long time in heaven to ponder the choice they ought to have made.
When choosing a password to the tree house of life, "Semper Fi" will do nicely.
Only cowards attack when someone is down, but only fools confuse "down" with "out".
A hero is someone who has the opportunity to take advantage of an innocent... and doesn't take it.
No pressure, no diamonds.
Opportunity is often missed, because it is dressed in overalls and looks like hard work. Tony's talent is often missed because it is dressed in a Hawaiian shirt and looks like fun.
Wannabees "box" but marines "fight".
McGee theory of success: exploitation of co-workers is not exploitation so long as you remain in denial about the inspiration for the characters in your novel.
The heart that protects itself from future pain, protects itself from current love.
If you insist on NCIS, you kiss away boredom.
It is better to seek forgiveness than ask permission.
Ask not what the boat in the basement does for you, but what you can do for the boat in the basement.
It's the fall that's gonna kill you.
A Ducky ducking questions is a Mallard on a mission.
A Mallard with a Morgan is a Ducky driven to perfection.
At the heart of every forensic technician is a woman looking for the prints among men.
It is no good being made Director if you cannot even direct your own heart.
Ask not for whom the law applies, it applies for thee.
Well might we say "Semper Fi", but we shall always assume that people lie.
Even when Ziva snores loudly, it is better to let sleeping killers sleep than wake her to reap the silence of eternity.
Ass-kissing on the Hill may be a skill, but being true to yourself is rare talent.
"Fair winds and following seas" are wished to sailors such as me, but "may your love stay strong and true" is what the sailor hopes of you.
Why dazzle them with brilliance, when you can baffle the Boss with Geek Speak?
"Once a Probie, always a Probie, unless someone new comes in after you, then you're not the Probie" Tony to McGee
" When the going gets tough, the tough go clubbing." (DiNozzo)
To assume makes an ass out of you and McGee.
Never mess with a Marine's coffee.
"If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you always got." (Tony)
If at first you don’t succeed, next time make McGee do it.
Don’t judge a book by its cover or DiNozzo by what he wears.
Don't mess with a woman that can leave no forensic evidence.
If tire tracks are an important evidence, the tire it came from is most likely to have been made exclusively for a specific brand / model / year of car.
Sometimes you are wrong.
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
If you are against abortion (except for teenage mums and rape victims), put this in your profile.
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.
Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.