Author has written 2 stories for Naruto.
naruto-i love sasuke,gaara,kiba,shikamaru,neji,itatchi, and deidara!!!!
sailor moon-my first anime EVER!!!!!!
well i like lots of anime but these 2 are the best
Things I like:
yaoi,mpreg(don't judge),anime,drawing manga characters,daydreaming about stories to write,GAARA & SASUKE!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!( not as a couple thats just weird)
favorite yaoi couples:
LeeGaa( i hate stories where Lee bottoms)
ItaNaru (Naruto just can't top itachi)
ItaDei/DeiIta(only if deidara is really manly compared to itachi)
yaoi couples that i don't like:
Gai x anyone
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
Most people don't mind SasuSaku pairings...
Some people see(or read) Naruto and Hinata kissing and say, "Aw... how cute!"
Other people cry when they see(or read) Tenten screaming her lungs out because Neji died...
What I don't understand is this...
Most people would slap you if they could when they see(or read) Sasuke and Naruto holding hands and sharing a drink...
Some people would shoot you looks of disgust when they learn that you enjoy reading(or writing) about Itachi and Sasuke kissing...
Other people would even hate you for disgracing the name of respectable shinobis such as Kakashi and Iruka or Neji and Gaara or Sasuke and Naruto when you write fanfics...
My question is...
Isn't love the same, regardless of gender?
Why do some think it is a terrible crime to like these strange pairings?
And why must some even go as far as to discriminate, insult, and associate the person with perversion, lust, and even mental retardation when they learn that you like these pairings?
Tell me now, what is the purpose of saying "love is blind"? When hypocrites like you refuse to see what love should really be like!