Author has written 2 stories for Lord of the Rings.
Hey y'all! I am lotrjesusfreak and I am not southern, I just love the accent! Anywho, who wants to know some stuff bout me?
- I am a girl
- I love Jesus Christ! He died for us so we can live with Him forever! I will never be ashamed of being His follower!
- I am probably the biggest LotR nerd in my city. I saw FotR 17 times, TTT 16 times, Rotk 17 times, and Hobbit AUJ 3 times! I have 45 things named Pippin and my car's name is Frodo! I also saved the scripts on my phone and carry around elvish phrases. Plus I was the only one who dressed up for Hobbit midnight premire at the theater I went to.It happens
- I work at the best place ever: Chick-fil-a!!!!!
- I use LotR to help me understand the Bible more. I have 65 analogies of LotR with the Bible and hopefully I can get more from the Hobbit!
- I want to be a Christian singer. I am the leader at my youth groups praise team and I write songs.
- I taught myself guitar. I named him Billy (Boyd) and the strap is Ian (McKellen/Holm) my three picks are Elijah (Wood) Viggo (Mortensen) and Orlando (Bloom) my tuner is Sean (Bean/Austin) the case is Dominic (Monaghan) and the capo is Cate (Blanchett)
- I am uber random and have very unique phrases
- I have a kitty name Chloe and I love her to death!
- My role models are:
Jamie Grace- a Christian singer/songwriter
Reggie Dabbs- a Christian speaker who is HILARIOUS!
Colton Dixon- An Idol contestant who is now a Christian singer/songwriter
Rachel Joy Scott- the first one killed in the Columbine shooting. We gotta lot in common.