Author has written 7 stories for Batman, Hunger Games, Resident Evil, Rise of the Guardians, Walking Dead, Doctor Who, and Frozen.
Birthday: July 7th
Eye Color: Green
What I do during my free time: write fanfics, watch movies & T.V., and hang out with friends
Gender: Male (boy)
Color: Black and Purple
Food: Fried Chicken
Store: FYE or Hot Topic
Musician: Sabrina Carpenter
Song: Eyes Wide Open(Sabrina Carpenter), Bad Bood(Taylor Swift)
T.V. Shows: Sword Art Online, Doctor Who, The Walking Dead, Girl Meets World
Movies: Star Treks, Resident Evils, Disney, Marvel, DC, The Boondock Saints, The Fault In Our Stars
Books: Looking For Alaska, Percy Jackson/Heroes Of Olympus Series, The Fault In Our Stars, Paper Towns, An Abundance Of Katherines, Will Grayson, Will Grayson, Kane Chronicles.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, Line 4.
""Aye, matey. Precisely. Although wine consumption has risen a bit this semester."" Looking For Alaska.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Girl Meets World
4.Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. From the exception of the computer, what else can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Earlier, checking the dogs
8.Before you started this survey what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
pants, a tanktop, a Nightwing hoodie
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
A few hours ago.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Pictures, Coca-Cola Signs
13.Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
A little odd...
15. What is the last film you saw?
Batman V. Superman
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight. What would you buy?
Microphones, Drum set, Guitar, Recording stuffs.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
My eyes change color according to my mood.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Make people less stupid.
19. Do you like to dance?
No, I can't do it.
20. George Bush:
President before Obama. Personally I think he wasn't the brightest bulb in the box.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?