Author has written 2 stories for Hunger Games.
Hello!!! I'm new on fanfiction.net.
The Hunger games series
How to know if you are OBSESSED with The Hunger Games (Bold is me!)
1. If you are having ANY sort of competition, you recite the rules and end with "And may the odds be ever in your favor!"
2. You want to own a mockingbird so you can tell everybody that it's a Mockingjay
3. You will buy any sort of Hunger Games merchandise (t-shirts, key chains, mockingjay pins, etc)
4. You cried when Rue died
5. You were extremely mad that Finnick and Prim's deaths were both like, a line long
6. You named your cat Buttercup
7. You have a sudden interest in Archery, climbing, etc.
8. You love pita bread
9. You have written/submitted to an SYOT
10. You memorized Rue's lullaby/The Hanging Tree and gave it your own tune
11. You hear a song, and automatically think that it would be perfect for a specific character
12. You like to wear your hair in a braid
13. You have a friend named Peter and you have accidentally (or on purpose) called him Peeta
14. You wonder how Suzanne Collins thought up so many strange names.
15. You can't wait for the movie to come out on March 23, 2012 (The movie was amazing watched it over 10 times)
16. You eat too much and think of how you're such a Capitol person
17. You try to just ignore the nude scenes in Catching Fire
18. You screamed when Peeta died in Catching Fire
19. Then cried when Finnick brought him back to life
20. If someone asks for your address, you say "District 12" (I will now)
21. You've wondered what squirrel tastes like
22. THG has made you laugh, cry, scream, and throw things across the room, but you stuck with it till the end, and are glad now that you did.
23. You've loved Haymitch, hated Haymitch, and been extremely mad at Haymitch
24. You see a wasps nest and run off screaming "TRACKER JACKERS!!!! DON'T KILL ME!!!"
25. You hate that people are comparing THG to Twilight (which is obviously not even close to The Hunger Games in quality of story)
26. You wonder what Katniss and Peeta named their kids
27. You wonder what happened to Gale at the end of Mockingjay
28. You either love Johanna, or Hate Johanna. There's no in between. (I love her!)
29. You have parts of the book memorized
30. No matter what is going on, you always compare EVERYTHING in life to The Hunger Games
can anyone tell me when and where the cast of the hunger games are staying at on Oahu? I really want to know! Thank you!
It's called Nothing Better Than You
Please give me suggestions on what I should write for my next or upcoming chapters!
Anyone want to write me monologue for Annie Cresta?
Unsafe External Link