(This little drabble was copied from snakeofdreams, but I thought it was really funny so I copied it here so that more can read it)
RANDOM FANFIC SNIPPET FOR YOU GUYS!
Lee smirked, making Sasuke and Sakura stare.
"You've 'changed' a lot of guys lately. You should really find a girlfriend, or, dare I say it, boyfriend, lest all these guys decide to fight for you." Naruto smirked as well, and placed a hand on his heart dramatically.
"Is- Is that a hint of some barely concealed feelings? Oh, Lee-kun, I never never you harboured such passion for me!" Lee blinked, then followed along.
"How can I help myself? You are so enticing, no man can resist!" Sakura started to giggle.
Naruto pretended to be shocked. "This cannot be! You speak such sweet falsehoods. Tell me, Sasuke-kun, enlighten me-" He turned to the Uchiha next to him, who didn't know how to react to the situation. "-Is what my dear friend Lee-kun say true? Do I bewitch men so unknowingly, that only now I start to realise the treachery I had acted out against the opposite sex?" Sasuke didn't answer for a moment, then allowed a smirk to unfold on his face.
"I have not been so honoured as to bear witness to this side of your countenance, and so I am unable to bid upon you a truthful answer." He said, voice low. Everyone was shocked at Sasuke's willingness to play along, and Naruto's face broke into a huge grin. He flung an arm around Sasuke's shoulders.
"Wow, someone who's just as talented at acting as us, Lee-kun! We must kill him, before he surpasses us!" Sakura was laughing out loud now, tears in her eyes. Lee jumped up, hand in the air.
"THEN GET ME SOME SAKE, AND I'LL GO 'DRUNKEN FIST' ON HIS ASS!" He yelled out, dramatically. Someone handed him a glass. "...I was joking." The glass was swiped back.
(Copied from Madrigal-in-training)
"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes." -Jim Carrey
"A word to the wise ain't necessary. It's the stupid ones who need the advice." -Bill Cosby
"Between two evils, I always pick the one I've never tried before." -Mae West
"Some cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go." -Oscar Wilde
"Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake." -Napoleon
"“It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.” -Voltaire
"There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full." -Henry Kissinger
"Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them so much." -Oscar Wilde
"Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well." -Voltaire
"Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game." -Voltaire
"Doubt is not a pleasent condition, but certainty is absurd." -Voltaire
"The best time to plant a tree was twenty years ago. The second best time is now." -Unknown
"A person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the man doing it." -Unknown
"All cats love fish, but fear to wet their paws." -Unknown
"There are two perfectly good men: one dead, and the other unborn." -Unknown
"Anything worth doing is worth doing well." -Unknown
"The best way to predict the future is to create it." -Abraham Lincoln
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain
The Top Eleven Things Everyone Should Know About Twilight Copied from Sarah1281)
1. Werewolves are only immortal as long as they want to be. Yeah. Kind of strange. Apparently it has to do with how often they choose to become wolves. Of course, these are quite strange werewolves who don’t follow the moon.
2. Vampires sparkle in the sun. Really. And no one ever laughs at them when they do this. Then again, they only ever show this to lovestruck teenage girls.
3. In a werewolf/vampire/human threesome, the human has to be in the middle so the freezing vampire and burning werewolf balance each other out. Or something like that.
4. It is not at all creepy to make an unborn baby your soulmate nor is it creepy to raise your soulmate from infancy as its father/brother and then become its lover.
5. Author Stephenie Meyer is apparently a big supporter of the rights of demon babies.
6. Wanting to literally eat your girlfriend is romantic, not deeply disturbing.
7. Jeopardizing a fragile treaty between two very dangerous, deadly groups because you can’t control your hormones is endearing, not painfully stupid.
8. When you’re friends with vampires and werewolves, you no longer are required to care about your human friends and family.
9. . When a guy you have been dating for a few months abruptly leaves and never plans on coming back and you take to cliff diving to hear his voice, you are in no way crazy nor should you look into therapy.
10. You should never, ever let Bella and Edward name anything. Ever.
11. TELLING a group of vampires that want to kill your baby that she is half human will do nothing. Finding someone who claims that they are half-human solves everything. They’ll even kill that vampire that’s out to get you for you.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan fictions, copy and paste this to your profile.
WRONG TO BE HOMOPHOBIC!
SIGNS THAT YOU ARE AN AUTHOR 1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your not writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. You often have to write something a few times before you finally like it.
30. If you failed English 101.
31. Your friends don’t even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
32. You think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no ‘apparent’ reason.
33. You start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
34. People think you might have A.D.D.
35. You think it’d be cool to have A.D.D.
36. The letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
37. No matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
38. When replying to someone else’s e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
39. Your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
40. People start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
41. You live off of sugar and caffeine.
42. After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, ‘Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!’
43. When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
44. You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
45. You talk to yourself a lot.
46. You check your profile every ten minutes.
47. You no longer refer to comments as "comments." They are now known only as "reviews."
48. Pens are for idiots, and you wouldn't be caught dead with one. How on earth are you supposed to erase when you want to rewrite?
49. You start laughing at the most inopportune times because you remembered something funny from a fanfic.
50. You pretend to take notes, but really you're getting a head start on your latest ficlet.
51. Short disclaimers are for losers. Whoever thinks up the craziest (or goriest O.O) gets a cookie.
52. You can't write for English class because you've used up all your ideas for fanfiction.
53. A story idea isn't a story idea. It's a plot bunny.
54. You hear people talking about a ship (the water variety), and you jump, like, five feet in the air and act like you've never heard the word used outside of the fanfiction context.
55. Whenever something inspiring happens, you screech, "Ooh! Fanfic idea!" and then immerse yourself in writing for the next three hours. (or all night. who sleeps?)
57. You repost this onto your profile! :)
58. You missed that there was no 56
59. You just looked back up to see if there really IS no 56
60. You're now smiling
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Say No To Racism
A white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you are born you're PINK When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored? The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away. Put this on your page if you hate racism
That boy you punched in the hall today? Committed suicide a few minutes ago.
That girl you called a slut today? She's a virgin.
The boy you called lame? He has to work every night to support his family.
That girl you pushed down the stairs the other day? She's already being abused at home.
That girl you called fat? She's starving herself.
The old man you made fun of cause of his ugly scars? He fought for our country.
The boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying.
You think you know them. Guess what? You don't!
Re-post if you are against bullying. I bet 99% of you won't, but re-post this if you are the 1% with a heart.
Put this on your profile if you ever walked into a wall and blamed the wall for being in your way.
For those who put themselves down?
You're fat? I don't care!
Do you know what I do care about? You. I care about YOU. Your personality, the real you. I love YOU. Just the way you are! I don't care what others say about you. You are who YOU choose to be. I don't want you to be someone you aren't.
You want someone to rant to? I'm here!
Please stop putting yourselves down.
I love you for who you are, it's about time you love you too.
I'm fat. I don't care. I love me.
I believed I would never get a boyfriend who would protect me, love me as I am and treat me with respect. But I have one now. I didn't think I could be with someone so right.
People, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Stop pushing yourself over the edge. Be nice to others and they will be nice to you in return.
Even if it sounds weird, tell someone you love them. Say you don't care what they look like. Say that they are amazing.
That small thing could brighten up their day, bring them away from the edge.
I got teased in school. About my weight, my brains (or lack thereof lol), my family life.
My Mother and my Step-Dad went through a divorce and I got stuck in the middle. It was hard, I won't lie. But I'm out of it. I used to self harm, even tried to commit suicide on more than one occasion. But every time I felt like a failure because I couldn't even end my life.
What stopped me? Why am I still here?
Because someone, a stranger, who I had met online, told me that I was beautiful. That I should keep my head held high through the hardships I would face. Life would not be easy, and nothing will be given to me. But I will have to fight and keep moving forward. I still don't know this person, I haven't even spoken to them in such a long time. But that doesn't matter, because now I love me. For who I am. That person brought me away from that edge, and forward in the right direction.
Imagine this. You tease your friends, right? It could be as simple as 'You moron!' 'You asshole!' 'Oi fatty!'. How do you know they aren't hurting inside? You could ask them 'Are you alright?' and they would reply 'I'm fine.' or 'I'm okay.' No they aren't. Ask them again. 'No...really. How are you?' Do you really think they are really fine?
Something small could make that persons day. A simple 'You look gorgeous today, girl!' or 'You the man!' could mean a lot to some one. You could bring that person away from that edge.
So, I will say it again. I love YOU as you are. I don't care if you can or can't do something, I don't care if you don't like the way you look. I love YOU.
I don't know you, but I love you. Because we are all the same yet we are all unique.
Tell some one you love them, even if you don't know them. (Don't make it creepy though XD) That small something can change the way someone thinks, or how they see the world. You never know.
I'm not religious, but you follow what you believe in. You believe in yourself and others, respect each other and yourself.
Think before you speak. The amount of times people have said this to me, I just say the first thing that comes to me and don't think it through. I may have hurt someone in the past or maybe today. I don't know. I know I don't mean it, but they might not.
Love yourself the way you are. Don't let others get you down, and most importantly - don't give up.
You maybe sad right now, don't worry! Happiness is coming! It may take a while but it's coming.
You maybe sitting at your desk right now, debating whether or not you will carry on tomorrow. Yes you will, lift your head up and high. You are better than this. You are amazing! You are great! You are you.
Don't listen to others. Don't let their judgement get you down. You are amazing!
Yes, you are.
Please, believe me. You are.
It doesn't matter if you can't do something. You can do it - perhaps in a different way! Just don't give up!
You fail - you get back up! You try again.
You try you fail, you try you fail. You keep at it. Until suddenly you get it right. Mistakes happen but you are the one responsible to set it right. But don't be down. You can do it.
You are amazing. I will keep saying it until you believe it.
I don't care who you are, I love you.
(This was copied from Kit-Kit-Em, but I agree completly and thought it should be spread)
Alexander Hunter (26)
Belle Marie LePrince (22)
Belle's Noir (11)
Captain Kork (27)
criminally charmed (72)
Drown Me In Blue (64)
Kitty Kat K.O (36)
Knives or Pens (2)
Lady Seraph (1)
Little Miss Bump (10)
Mew Ami (14)
Mistress Penelopye (32)
N Harmonic (251)
Namikaze Kakashi (2)
Nia River (40)
Praise's waterfall (12)
Safaia Bara (32)
Silent Angel 1291 (32)
Verin Mystal (10)