SIGNS THAT YOU ARE AN AUTHOR 1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your not writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. You often have to write something a few times before you finally like it.
30. If you failed English 101.
31. Your friends don’t even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
32. You think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no ‘apparent’ reason.
33. You start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
34. People think you might have A.D.D.
35. You think it’d be cool to have A.D.D.
36. The letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
37. No matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
38. When replying to someone else’s e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
39. Your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
40. People start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
41. You live off of sugar and caffeine.
42. After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, ‘Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!’
43. When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
44. You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
45. You talk to yourself a lot.
46. You check your profile every ten minutes.
47. You no longer refer to comments as "comments." They are now known only as "reviews."
48. Pens are for idiots, and you wouldn't be caught dead with one. How on earth are you supposed to erase when you want to rewrite?
49. You start laughing at the most inopportune times because you remembered something funny from a fanfic.
50. You pretend to take notes, but really you're getting a head start on your latest ficlet.
51. Short disclaimers are for losers. Whoever thinks up the craziest (or goriest O.O) gets a cookie.
52. You can't write for English class because you've used up all your ideas for fanfiction.
53. A story idea isn't a story idea. It's a plot bunny.
54. You hear people talking about a ship (the water variety), and you jump, like, five feet in the air and act like you've never heard the word used outside of the fanfiction context.
55. Whenever something inspiring happens, you screech, "Ooh! Fanfic idea!" and then immerse yourself in writing for the next three hours. (or all night. who sleeps?)
57. You repost this onto your profile! :)
58. You missed that there was no 56
59. You just looked back up to see if there really IS no 56
60. You're now smiling
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Say No To Racism
A white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you are born you're PINK When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored? The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away. Put this on your page if you hate racism
Post this to your profile, if you support other authors critiquing your story rather than making fun of you in their story. Sign your name: kisshuismylife, thecrazygenderbenderfangirl
That boy you punched in the hall today? Committed suicide a few minutes ago.
That girl you called a slut today? She's a virgin.
The boy you called lame? He has to work every night to support his family.
That girl you pushed down the stairs the other day? She's already being abused at home.
That girl you called fat? She's starving herself.
The old man you made fun of cause of his ugly scars? He fought for our country.
The boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying.
You think you know them. Guess what? You don't!
Re-post if you are against bullying. I bet 99% of you won't, but re-post this if you are the 1% with a heart.