Poll: Should I delete the second chapter of My childhood? Vote Now!
Author has written 17 stories for Sonic the Hedgehog, Shaman King, Digimon, Pokémon, Kuroshitsuji, Frankenstein, Soul Eater, and Naruto.
Yoh! Konnichiwa! Ohayou! Whatever greeting you want me to say!:
Yoh! (It means Leaf XD!!!) I AM GOD! Hello :3! So...This is my profile. Hi
11 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT ME:
1) I am a loner - I have few people I can truly call friends
There you go . 11 things you may need to know about me!
am the type of person who is shunned for being themselves. I differ to everyone, so that makes me abnormal, a freak, a loser, a girl who doesn't deserve to live.
Because friends are:
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Ask why you're crying
BEST FRIENDS: Already has the shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!"
FRIENDS: comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: go over to his house and kick his butt
FRIENDS: Bail you outta jail
BEST FRIENDS: sit next to you singing the jail song
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night
BEST FRIENDS: Will pick out "The Ring" for movie night then scare you in the process
FRIENDS: Will be embarassed when all goes silent and you start to sing the song that has been stuck in your head for days
BEST FRIENDS: Will be singing along with you
FRIENDS: Tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house
BEST FRIENDS: best friends are the ones getting fined by the police with you
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping with you
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover
BEST FRIENDS: are your weekend boarders
FRIENDS: are offended when you make fun of them
BEST FRIENDS: kick your butt and all's forgiven
FRIENDS: are shy around your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: will tease him till he blushes redder than a fire engine
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick
BEST FRIENDS: Are there when you're sitting in a bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone
FRIENDS:dare you to scream into the street
BEST FRIENDS: dare you to go streaking
FRIENDS: call you retarded for running threw bleachers yelling "IT'S PICKLE TIME!"
BEST FRIENDS: are screaming and running with you
FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and say nice to meet you
BEST FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and scare the Hell out of him by threatening to break every bone in his body if he hurts you
FRIENDS: Will tell you they know how you feel
BEST FRIENDS: Will sit down and cry with you
FRIENDS: Ask nicely for your stuff
BEST FRIENDS: Just shout "GIMME" it
FRIENDS: Wait to call you at a reasonable hour
BEST FRIENDS: Will call you at two in the freaking morning
FRIENDS: Won't let you do stupid things
BEST FRIENDS: won't let you do stupid things 'alone'.
FRIENDS: Will take you to buy a pregnancy test
BEST FRIENDS: Will stand outside the bathroom screaming "NAME IT AFTER ME!"
FRIENDS: Will buy you lunch
BEST FRIENDS: Will eat yours
FRIENDS: will come and ask you to get a drink with her if some strange boy grabs you on the dance floor and you need an 'out'.
BEST FRIENDS: Will push herself in between you and the punk, wrap her arms around you, and say. "I'm sorry she's here with me, find your own date."
FRIENDS: Will not try anything that will embarass you while near your crush.
BEST FRIENDS: Will cackle evily and try to push you 'by accident' into him while standing next to him.
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this
BEST FRIENDS: Would repost this crap
BEST FRIENDS: Are forever
I love inspirational music, which is why I'm dedicating this little spot to SIMPLE PLAN! They have the most AMAZING music, and it makes me feel like I can be brave, and unbothered by what others around me say, which is often far from the truth. They are amazing people who had to WORK for years for them fame, unlike 1 direction, who simply appeared on TV and sang a few times on X factor. Simple plan workd for 3 years to get the fame they have now, which still disappoints me, considering how inspiring their music is. CHECK THEM OUT!!!!! They are the best!
ANYWAY!!!!!Enough of this stupid depressing rubbish! Lets get onto the boring yet useful bits:
Born: 2001 on October the 8th!
Life ambitions: To be a barrister, To travel to japan, to buy my dad a Porsch ( You think I'm kidding, I'm not .), To speak fluent Japanese, Chinese and Latin, To live in japan for at least a year, To get a job so my dad doesn't need to give me pocket money . ( Just a few more month, heh heh Heh)
Fav Authors: Darren Shan, Masashi Kishimoto-San, Hiroyuki takei-San , Pete Johnson. (SO COOL!)Yana Toboso
Fav books: Don't ever ask me that. EVER! .*
Zoey - mew mew power
Now, more inspirational stuff!:
(This isn't me, but repost it!)
Hi, my name is Amy Bruce. I am 7 years old, and I have severe lung cancer . I also have a large tumor in my brain, from repeated beatings. Doctors say I will die soon if this isn't fixed, and my family can't pay the bills. The Make A Wish Foundation, has agreed to donate 7 cents for every time this message is sent on. For those of you who send this along, I thank you so much, but for those who don't send it, what goes around comes around. Have a Heart.
Hello, I am aware I have not updated my Fanfics for a VERY long time, and I'm truly sorry for those who are waiting for updates. Recently, my highschool got a negative Ofsted inspection, so their piling homework on us! I'm getting Essay after Essay! I promise I will do my best to update when I have free time, but I don't know when. I am working on the first chapter of the sequel to Alone, as well as a SebaCiel fic called His butler, Ill. I'm so sorry, please just hold on a little while longer. I promise that once Reunited and Reunited 2 / Alone 2 are complete, I shall be going through EVERY SINGLE FANFICTION and updating it! No if ands or buts! Also, I will be going through some of my older fics and re-writing them! Happy!? Good :D
SIGNS THAT YOU ARE AN AUTHOR 1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your not writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. You often have to write something a few times before you finally like it.
30. If you failed English 101.
31. Your friends don’t even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
32. You think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no ‘apparent’ reason.
33. You start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
34. People think you might have A.D.D.
35. You think it’d be cool to have A.D.D.
36. The letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
37. No matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
38. When replying to someone else’s e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
39. Your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
40. People start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
41. You live off of sugar and caffeine.
42. After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, ‘Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!’
43. When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
44. You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
45. You talk to yourself a lot.
46. You check your profile every ten minutes.
47. You no longer refer to comments as "comments." They are now known only as "reviews."
48. Pens are for idiots, and you wouldn't be caught dead with one. How on earth are you supposed to erase when you want to rewrite?
49. You start laughing at the most inopportune times because you remembered something funny from a fanfic.
50. You pretend to take notes, but really you're getting a head start on your latest ficlet.
51. Short disclaimers are for losers. Whoever thinks up the craziest (or goriest O.O) gets a cookie.
52. You can't write for English class because you've used up all your ideas for fanfiction.
53. A story idea isn't a story idea. It's a plot bunny.
54. You hear people talking about a ship (the water variety), and you jump, like, five feet in the air and act like you've never heard the word used outside of the fanfiction context.
55. Whenever something inspiring happens, you screech, "Ooh! Fanfic idea!" and then immerse yourself in writing for the next three hours. (or all night. who sleeps?)
57. You repost this onto your profile! :)
58. You missed that there was no 56
59. You just looked back up to see if there really IS no 56
60. You're now smiling
A lot of stuff on this page is going to be things that I believe have messages. They are also things I may or may not have stolen off of my friend Emiko (Or Kisshuismylife) And thought was awesome, like her fanfics. Repost these.
"Try not to cry"
"Try not to Cry"
"Try Not to Cry"
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech Students Who Were Lost
Please if you would, Don't smash this on the ground.
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as "Try Not To Cry"
2) Don't send it, and you have just proven how cold-hearted you really are...
Girls Don't realize these things;
I'm sorry that I bought you roses to tell you that I like you
I'm sorry That I was raised with respect not to sleep with you when you were drunk
I'm sorry That my body's not ripped enough to "satisfy" your wants
I'm sorry that I open your car door, and pull out your chair like I was raised
I'm sorry That I'm not cute enough to be "your guy"
I'm sorry That I am actually nice; not a jerk
I'm sorry I don't have a huge bank account to buy you expensive things
I'm sorry I like to spend quality nights at home cuddling with you, instead of at a club
I'm sorry I would rather make love to you then just screw you like some random guy.
I'm sorry That I am always the one you need to talk to, but never good enough to date
I'm sorry That I always held your hair back when you threw up, and didn't get mad at you for puking in my car, but when we went out you went home with another guy
I'm sorry That I am there to pick you up at 4am when your new man hit you and dropped you off in the middle of nowhere, but not good enough to listen to me when I need a friend
I'm sorry If I start not being there because it hurts being used as a door mat, only to be thrown to the side when the new jerk comes around
I'm sorry If I don't answer my phone anymore when you call, to listen to you cry for hours, instead of getting a couple hours of sleep before work
I'm sorry that you can't realize.. I've been the one all along.
I'm sorry If you read this and know somebody like this but don't care
But most of all
I'm sorry For not being sorry anymore
I'm sorry That you can't accept me for who I am
I'm sorry I can never do anything right, and nothing that I do is good enough to make it in your world.
I'm sorry I caught your boyfriend with another girl and told you about it, I thought that was what friends were for...
I'm sorry That I told you I loved you and actually meant it.
I'm sorry That I talked to you for nine hours on Thanksgiving when your boyfriend was threatening you instead of spending time with my family.
I'm Sorry That I cared
I'm sorry that I listen to you at night talking about how you wish you could have done something different.
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with jerks who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?" Because the person you are usually searching for is right by you.
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things.
I love these quotes:
Don't knock on death's door, ring the doorbell and run. He hates that.
You say 'crazy' like it's a bad thing.
Join the dark side. We have cookies!
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
I was going to take over the world but I got distracted by something sparkly.
Of course I'm out of my mind! It's dark and scary in there!
I Hate you, you Hate me, let's get together and kill Barney! With a baseball bat and a 4X4, no more purple/Stupid dinosaur!
Just a note to all of my readers:
I am updating (as in rewriting) ALL of my old stories. This includes Seclusion, Alone, Kayleigh the Charmander, Bully, 14 days in Hell, January 1st, A whacky day out, The day our world Ended ETC.
That was note one, this is note 2. I have pretty much lost all motivation for writing and this is because of YOU, my dear readers. You don't review and so I don't know what you think about my stories any more. I appreciated both positive and negative feedback and Reviews motivate me to update as it means that people are READING these stories and so I have a REASON to update. When you don't review, I feel like there is no need to update as nobody minds whether or not I do or not. The only reason I'm updating my fanfics is boredom now, as all my schoolwork has cleared up. So it's your choice: You can review and get updates for those stories or don't review and don't get updates. It's up to you.
Well, keep an eye out for them! I am also working on Childhood memories, which is set BEFORE the Alone,Reunited and Reunited 2 (Needs Betaing before I post it up) Fanfictions! It is look into Cole and Len's life as children and the reason they grew so close to begin with! -
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Shaman king non romance stories posting place|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|