Favorite colors: Black, Dark Red, Midnight Blue, and Dark Purple
Hobbies: Art, Reading, and Writing
Things To Do On An Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly.
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23) BRING a picnic basket and ask the other passengers to tea.
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
Be insane... because well behaved girls never made history.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
your a great friend but, if zombies are chasing us im triping you...
But if vampires r chasing us, trip me, i'll b fine!
good friends dont let you do stupid things...alone
No, I won't go to Hell! It has a restraining order against me
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
Life isnt passing me by; it's trying to run me over
Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love.
Never knock on Death’s door, ring the doorbell and run away, he hates that.
Everything here is eatable. I'm eatable, but that my children is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies.
He who laughs last didn't get it.
More Random Things
If you try to control your thoughts because Edward might hear them, copy and paste to your profile.
If you are a walking, talking Twilight series encyclopedia and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
People say that I'm weird, but I think that weird is strange, and strange is odd, and odd is different, and different is unique, and everyone is unique, so unique is normal, so therefore I am normal. If the same is true for you, copy this onto your profile!
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this to your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are reading this line, copy and paste it in your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are not sure if you find these 'copy and paste things' annoying or if you love them, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you argue with your friends about which Cullen family member you like best, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you began reading fanfiction as a desperate attempt to read something about Twilight, when you had already finished the books, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you agree no matter how many times you read Twilight or Twilight-related stories, you never get tired of it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If your reading this list and you are smiling and nodding at almost every thing you read, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If, even though you know it's impossible, you often wish that you were a vampire, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If Vampires are officially your favorite mythical creature ever, copy and paste this onto your profile.
if You know that you are not crazy for being obsessed with Twilight; people who don't understand it just haven't read the book, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you feel You know all the characters so well that you feel as if you could write your own stories about them, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If You spend most of your day making up "What if...?" questions about all the different plot lines, copy and paste this onto your profile.
A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle:
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
*She gives him a big hug*
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working, but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she could live.
You have been diagnosed with Obsessive Cullen Disorder copy and paste this on your profile if you have it too! :)
Rosalie's the prettiest
Edward's the fastest
Emmett's the sweetest
Alice's the hypest
Bella's the clumziest
But Jasper is the only one who can sit in the corner of the room, and still make everyone Jealous.
Copy and paste this onto your profile if you would love to be like Jasper!
I'll stαч up tιll TШILIGHT
To sєє thє NΣW MOON
And ιf I'm luckч
I'll sєє thє ΣCLIPSΣ
At BЯΣΛKING DΛWN
And thє wholє tιmє
I'm sιttιng with чou
Undєr thє MIDNIGHT SUN
Copy and paste this onto your profile if you would love to be like Jasper!
I promise to remember Bella,
And I promise to remember Esme,
If you are obsessed with Twilight too, copy and paste this onto your profile!
Hunger Games Oath
I promise to remember Rue,
The Capitol will cross my mind,
If someone’s pretty, but a dunce,
I swear to think of Cato,
Never annoy a writer. She may put you in a book and kill you!