Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
I'm a HUGE twilight fan & have read hundreds of stories on fanfiction. Seriously!!
So, I love to read and like to think I can write fairly well, but I'm still new to this so feel free to drop suggestions. I will start simple 'n' basic and maybe try my hand at something else later on. Right now I'm only writing twilight fanfics. And if any of you have any ideas that you maybe want to see as a story, PM me.(Don't worry you will get the credit!)
FAVOURITE BOOKS-- Twilight, Hunger Games Series, all Dan Brown novels, A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Kite Runner, The Immortals Of Meluha, Secret Of The Nagas, The Host, Harry Potter series ...(I can go on forever)
FAVOURITE T.V. SHOWS-- The Big Bang Theory, Supernatural, Two and a Half Men, How I Met Your Mother, Friends, America's Funniest Home Videos, Last Man Standing, Gray's Anatomy(although I've lost count of how many times they broke up...)
If any of you have any awesome recc's, please tell me. I only read complete fics, can't stand the suspence.
Twilight and me:
- I love the Twilight series, really do, but Edward's leaving and Bella's falling in love with Jacob was just...
- Bella should not have forgiven Edward easily. I mean, seriously?? Does she have any power in the relationship at all?
- Many disagree, but Renesmee just completes the story. It wouldn't have been the same without her. You know, what with Edward's viws on Bella giving everything up for him and blah blah...
- Love you Steph, but sparkling vampires?
- Why in the world did it have to end!
- I absolutely hate stories with arrogant and cocky playboy Edwards and shy, insecure, innocent Bellas. There are so many fics here with the same damn story. Frustrates me like hell. None of my stories will have that, I guarantee you. Don't like it, leave it.
- I have imagined what I would have done had I been Bella so many times that its ridiculous.
- Carlisle... "Well hello Dr. McDreamy"
Facts about me:
- I am a hardcore feminist. Yeah...
- Music is my second love. Reading is first. Singing comes somewhere in between. 1.5, you know ;)
- I sometimes start laughing randomely, thinking about something. Yeah, sometimes its awkward and embarassing as hell.
- I can read angst and all, but over-all i'm an HEA gal.
- I have horrible memory. My younger sister (who is three years younger to me), remembers more than I can ever hope for.
- Love astronomy. Firm believer that life exists somewhere else in this universe too. It happened on earth, didn't it?
- Murder mysteries and thrillers are my genres of choice. Horror movies? Bring it on!
- Cliches, some I love too much, some I hate too less. (It's a feminist thing..)
-My sense of humour is much more humourous in my own head...Well, not everyone has that talent
-My motto in life-- Live and Let Live!
-My goal in life-- Earn truckloads of money and buy cars and houses all over the world. Still in progress...
-Music is very important to me. No favourites, it depends on my moods.
-Online chatting? Bring it on! Face to face? AWKWARD :P
-Sarcasm comes naturally to me.
-Love to travel. And eat.
-Green veggies and healthy food? Blah...that's not real food. Everyone knows that.
-Definitely getting a tattoo some time in the future. Although my Mum would probably freak out...
-I am a complete attention whore. No, I will not admit it. Damn, I just did.
-Pretending to be cool...
-Wear what I like. Don't give a sh*t to what others think about me.
-Photography is one of my favourite hobbies.
I've just started a new fic 'The Matchmaker Angel' which will belong to the romance/humour/friendship genre. Very light and little if, any, angst. I'm going to start posting soon so please do take some time to tell me what you think of it.
Summary-- This is the story of the Love Angel Isabella, set on her quest to find true love for the tall, dark, handsome and brooding vampire Edward Cullen. As she goes about her mission, she will learn that there is more to love than love, and maybe teach Edward too.