Author has written 2 stories for Soul Eater, and About a Boy.
Hi! I'm Ellen Wilkerson, a fifteen year old girl who lives in Ohio and who has grown up surrounded by the arts. From music to drawing to writing, you name it, its part of my family, and a huge part of what makes me who I am today.
Hair Color- light brown
Eye Color- green
Favorite Movie- Inception
Favorite Books- (you really think I have just one?) Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt, The Green Mile by Stephen King, The Green Sea by Ellen Klages
Favorite TV Shows- Soul Eater (even though its not really on TV anymore) The Mentalist, The last Airbender
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? No
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Don't we all?
3) How many houses have you lived in? 3, though the 2nd one was the best out of all them.
4) Favorite candy bar? Milk Chocolate Hersheys Bar
5) Favorite shoes? My non-supportive black converse
6) Have you ever tripped someone? (*giggles*) Yes...
7) Least favorite school subject? Math
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? No
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. PJM (if you don't know what that is you'll learn more about him from my stories)
12) Favorite genre of music? Alternative
13) What is your zodiac sign? Leo! All day everyday!
14) What time were you born? Um...let me get back to you on that...
15) Do you like beer? No, but I've never really had one so...
16) Ever made a prank phone call? Yes! What else do you think teenagers do for fun?
18) Are you sarcastic? Do you really need me to answer that? (:
19) What are your favorite colors? Red, it changes depending on what my mood is.
20) How many watches do you own? None
21) Summer, Fall, Spring, or winter: Winter, I absolutely hate summer! Too hot!
23) Favorite color to wear? It depends on what I'm feeling that day.
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Pepsi
26) Where is your second home? Hocking Hills. My family and I go up there every year during February.
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Haha! Yes...
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Yes, but don't think I don't care about my teeth! I love my teeth!
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? One.
30) How many video games do you own? A couple, I don't know how many exactly.
31) What was your first pet? You know, I've had so many cats, I don't really remember.
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? My best friend!
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? American Eagle, the music in Abercromie is way too loud.
38) How many children do you want? Two, at the most
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? No
43) When was the last time you cried? Last night.
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? No
47) Have you ever been in a castle? Yes, once when I was little, and we had gone up to our vacation house on Put-In-Bay.
48) Nicknames? Speedboat, eClaire, Ellie, Ell
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? Uh no...
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? Yes! I got a winter coat from there. One of my best friends actually complimented it today!
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? Does a cat count?
55) Do you own a diamond ring? Sure do
56) Are you happy with your life right now? For the most part yes.
57) Do you dye your hair? No, never understood why people do it in the first place.
58) Does anyone like you? Not that I know of...
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Being dead.
65) What's something you look for in a guy? Smart, funny, likes me for who I am
66) Are you afraid of the dark? Okay yes, but have you seen it? Its so creepie!
67) Have you ever eaten paste? No
69) Have you ever stripped? God no
70) Ever broke a bone? Nope
73) Pringles or Lays? Pringles
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Yes
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Full House
79) Do you have a birth mark? No
Unsafe External Link