Author has written 9 stories for Fairy Tail.
Hi, for those whom decided it was a great idea to read my profile, (Stalker) I respect you. I want to thank those who have followed/favorited me/my stories.
Name: Angelique is all I'm giving you.
Age: 10 and older Definitely not 10. I am a video game.
Birthday: June 13th
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Animes: I am a serious fan of Fairy Tail, Black Butler, Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama, Girls Bravo, Inuyasha, Bleach, Blood , Blood-C, Sailor Moon, D. Gray-Man, Soul Eater, Skip Beat, Rosario Vampire, Fate Stay Night, Samurai Girls, Ikki Tousen, Elfin Lied, Rave Master, Full Moon Wo Sagashite, Clannad, Clannad After Story, Angel Beats, Baka and Test: Summon the Beasts, Shakugan No Shana, Murder Princess, Resurrection Princess, Spice and Wolf, Guilty Crown, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and etc.
Favorite Gun: Barratt M82 (Yoko Littner's gun was modeled after it)
Likes: Books, people who can handle pressure, people who don't lose their shit over small stuff.
Dislikes: Hypocrites, Racists, Narcissists, Ignorant People, Retards who don't think. ( I'm very hard to piss off, although my families an exception).
Favorite Motto: Suspicion can kill, and prejudice can destroy.
I'll take a chip and eat it.
We aren't short people, the world's just huge.
Favorite Quote: The answer has always been in front of your eyes, you just have to chose to see it.
My Beautiful Life
I love the colors White, Black
My Wonderous Death
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you. God is my Hero!
You know you watch to much Fariy Tail if you: YOU CAN NEVER WATCH TO MUCH FAIRY TAIL!
-> start to eat like a pig and develop strange eating habits. (Did before but meh.)
-> Attempted magic (SATAN SOUL: SITRI!) (If you read the manga you understand.)
-> Develop strange sayings (eg: 'Gihi', 'Aye' 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!' or 'BE A MAN')
- starts saying "Aye!" after every sentence
- >start stripping without knowing it. (HEY! I DON'T- Why are my clothes on the floor?)
- think you're not manly enough.
- think that some thinks are manly and you start crying.
- drink as much alcohol as you can and are still kind of sober.
-> go berserker on your friends for stepping on your cake. (NEVER! TOUCH MY FOOD!)
- start to stalk your love because you... love him?
- try to eat fire. (I'm not THAT stupid... Friend: yes you are. Me: OH, SHUT IT YOU!)
-> try to eat metal. (I am not ashamed)
-> try to eat air? (Tastes nice... not very filling)
- try to eat an ugly looking fish.
- enter your friends home through a window.
- colour your cat blue, give him wings and try to make him talk.
-> believe that a spirit comes if you hold up your keys.
- > begin searching for a fire, sky or metal dragon. (METALICANA, GRANDINE, IGNEEL WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!)
- believe that if you destroy something your guild will get the bill.
-> trust your nakamas blind with your life.
-> learned that family must not be blood related, family also can be your friends you hold near to your heart.
-> are part of a fairy tail role playing group and everyone on it is your nakama and you'd trust them with your life. (HELZ YEAH I TRUST THEM WITH MY LIFE!)
-> and... you watch to much Fairy Tail !YOU CAN NEVER WATCH TO MUCH FAIRY TAIL! if you repost this ;)
42 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time...
38. Bring your cat and make him lick people's faces.
39. Dress like the men in black carrying a suitcase and hold up a bright pink toothbrush claiming it will erase their memories of the previous events.
40. Complain about your mom to the other passengers then yell out, "FLYING MINT BUNNY! Did you come here to cheer me up?" When others look at you like your crazy tell them, "Flying mint bunny and I have been united since the day I became addicted to cocaine. What a wonderful day." Then sniff the air while waving your hips and noodle arms.
41. Purposely rub up against a male, squeal and back away pointing your finger yelling, "You dirty animal you!"
42. Look at your watch, yell, "FLASH MOB!" then start dancing. Act embarrassed when you realize no one else is and nervously say, "Wrong elevator... I think."
101 Ways to become insane
1. Make loud noises.
2. Bark at passing cars.
3. Steal from Target.
4. Burn paper and eat it.
5. Repeatedly hit yourself in the head.
6. Pretend to be a coyote and eat your neighbor's kids.
7. Shovel the driveway in the summer.
8. Wear a bright orange hat with coffee stains.
9. Insist your name is O'Grady Mulligan.
10. Use a solar-powered flashlight.
11. Hunt squirrels at three o' clock in the morning.
12. Listen to Kenny G.
13. Honk and wave to strangers.
14. Take the Pace bus just for the fun of it.
15. Watch reruns of M*A*S*H.
16. Kiss the check-out lady at the grocery store.
17. Hug a tree.
18. Sing a Michael Jackson song to the garbage man.
19. Pretend you can speak Spanish by adding an "O" to the end of every word.
20. Paint pretty flowers on your house.
21. Hold a conversation with the dishwasher.
22. Pretend your mouse is a CB radio and talk into it.
23. Watch Pinky and the Brain.
24. Have an accident in your pants in a forest across from your house.
25. Inform others that they exist only in your imagination.
26. Brush your teeth with Rogaine.
27. Ask a teacher to sexually harass you.
28. Eat broccoli snaps.
29. Ask yourself questions in public.
30. Ride your bike in a circle until you puke.
31. Skip around your neighborhood.
32. Make a guest appearance as a slab of beef on Oprah Winfrey.
33. Play a hick tune on your geee-tar.
34. Video tape yourself eating cheese.
35. Pick your nose in the car at a stoplight.
36. Write a letter to Elvis.
37. Tell everyone you play the dog on The Simpsons.
38. Sit in a trash can.
39. Laugh when you look in the mirror.
40. Change your name to Snarp.
41. Eat candy with the wrapper on it.
42. Laugh like a chipmunk.
43. Fall in a hole.
44. Insist you know E.T.
45. Slide down the stairs on your butt.
46. Talk like Kerri Strug.
47. Put your shoes on before your pants.
48. Style your hair like Chelsea Clinton.
49. Take a picture of your camera with your camera.
50. Mow your lawn with scissors.
51. Go swimming with Free Willy.
52. Join the Spice Girls mailing list.
53. Drink out of the toilet.
54. Dress up like Nardo DiCraprio. (Yes, for those of you losers who don't know what I'm talking about, I mean Leo DiCaprio!)
55. Wear big snowpants in June.
56. Ask Tara Lapinski to the prom regardless of your sex.
57. Tie a plastic bag around your head.
58. Make appointments for the 31st of September.
59. Talk like Jackie Chan.
60. Drive to your next door neighbor's house.
61. Name your pet Turdy.
62. Go to internet sites like facebook to find your parents, you know the one who lives with you?
63. Be Yanni for Halloween.
64. Buy an Elton John CD.
65. Forget the number for 911.
66. Put on a sombrero and take your dog for a walk.
67. Wear a paisley shirt.
68. Suck up socks with a vacuum.
69. Take a picture of the garbage man.
70. Shake hands with your school janitor.
71. Invite the plumber over for lunch.
72. Make screeching noises at Pizza Hut.
73. Get drunk on non-alcoholic beer.
74. Frolic in a forest with an antelope.
75. Make sweet love to the chef.
76. Get a tattoo of Burt Reynolds on your back.
77. Run down the street in Wonder Woman underwear.
78. Burn your cousin Chester's house to the ground.
79. Eat dinner at Chicken Hut.
80. Reserve a table for two at a restaurant; one for you; the other for your imaginary friend.
81. Sell your toenail clippings to passing cars on the corner.
82. Have an argument with yourself.
83. Run into a wall at top speed.
84. Poke yourself in the eye, say, "ow," then do it again.
85. Spit out your gum in the trash can, dig it back out, and put it back in your mouth.
86. Sing a song about frogs and ants at Wal-Mart.
87. Put on baggy pants and start rapping.
88. Smack yourself across the face and scream, "How could you?!!"
89. Get jiggy wit' it in the bathroom.
90. Run down the street chasing after Elvis.
91. Try to shoplift a table from K-Mart.
92. Bleach your hair, put on makeup, and join Hanson.
93. Go bungee jumping without the cord.
94. Tell everyone your father is Godzilla.
95. Ride a lawnmower across the country.
96. Speak in Caveman for a day.
97. Greet everyone by saying, "Hey, groovy chic."; even guys.
98. Wear sunglasses after the sun sets.
99. Eat your homework after you finish it.
100. Complain your left foot hurts while holding your left hand.
101. Yell, "I hate anime!"
Pick Up Lines: Comebacks, Yes Ladies, the way to turn down that Guy who's stalking you.
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
Woman: Seeing your back would be pretty amazing
Man: If being sexy was a crime, I'll have to arrest you.
Woman: Good thing my dad's an attorney.
Man: I'd like to call you. What's your number?
Woman: It's in the phone book.
Man: But I don't know your name.
Woman: That's in the phone book, too.