Author has written 24 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Titanic, and Host.
Hi, everyone. Welcome to my profile. Enjoy!
Age: I'M FINALLY A TEENAGER!!!
Occupation: Year 9 sucks soooo bad... and apparently year 10 is worse. :(
Favourite Movies: The Perks of Being a Wall Flower/ City of Bones/ Titanic
Favourite Authors: Rick Riordan, Meg Cabot, Virginia Andrews, Kristin Cashore, Helen Dunmore, Tamora Pierce, Lene Kaaberbole, Cassandra Clare, Stephanie Meyer (NOT TWILIGHT. THE ONE I LOVE IS THE HOST. IT IS A FANTASTIC BOOK).
Favourite Foods: Banana smoothies and pizza shapes
Hobbies: Reading, writing stories, running, composing music
Favourite Artists/ Bands: Eminem, P!nk, Pink Floyd, the Titanic movie soundtrack
Origin: Aussie and I'm proud of it!!!
- OliviaOwl13 is my best friend! You should totally check out her stories! (Also, BananaOwl2000 is new. Give her some support by following her. I promise you she'll be amazing when she posts!)
- I have always been an avid reader and writer, even before I discovered FanFiction. Most of the stories I start I don't even finish, but that's why I love FanFiction- it motivates me to continue, because I know people are reading!
- My style of writing is not particularly different to anyone else's. But with my ideas, I always try to think outside the square, try to think outside the small world of cliched ideas that FanFictioners have created.
- I play piano, flute and guitar, and I often compose my own music in my free time (even when I should be updating!)
- I hate the beach. (even though I live on the Gold Coast, and Gold Coasters are known for practically living on the beach. You're all wrong!)
- I am in love with the series Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Thalia Grace is my favourite character (apart from Annabeth and Percy).
- In the months I haven't updated, I've found a new favourite series (I still love you PJO!). The Mortal Instrument by Cassandra Clare are SPECTACULAR!!! Read them, and you won't be sorry. And after you've read them, read The Infernal Devices also by Cassandra Clare. BRILLIANT.
- I have a little sister, and older brother, a mum, a poppy and a nanna. The other side of my family (known as my dad's side) is too large to quantify so I can't be bothered typing every single person.
- I own many animals including chickens, ducks, peacocks, siamese fighting fish, dogs, cats, not to mention Phillip the Snake, Cookie the Kookaburra, Bindi the Gecko, Maggie the Magpie, Goldie the Goldfish and Cluck the Rooster.
- I love the outdoors (camping, fishing, quad biking, horse riding etc) but I spend most of my time either playing the piano or writing stories or reading.
Note: most of the things that follow are courtesy of me copying and pasting from other people's profiles. Feel free to paste it to your own profile.
THE PERCY JACKSON PLEDGE
I promise to remember Percy,
Whenever I'm at sea,
I promise to remember Annabeth,
Whenever a spider comes at me.
I promise to protect nature,
For Grover's sake, of course,
I promise to remember Luke,
When my heart fills with remorse.
I promise to remember Chiron,
When I see a sign that says, 'Free Pony Ride!',
I promise to remember Tyson,
When a friend says they'll stick by my side.
I promise to remember Thalia,
Whenever a friend is scared of heights,
I promise to remember Clarisse,
Whenever someone gives me a fright.
I promise to remember Bianca,
When a sister scolds her younger brother,
I promise to remember Nico,
When a person doesn't get along with others.
I promise to remember Zoe,
When ever I gaze at the stars,
I promise to remember Rachel,
Whenever a redhead composes art.
Yes, I promise to remember PJO,
Wherever I may go!!!
Percabeth Rules Forever...
Contrary to polular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Percabethtatorship.
-There are no sterioids in baseball. Just the power of Percabeth.
- A picture is worth a thousand words. A Percabeth moment is worth a billion words.
- When taking the SAT, write 'Percabeth' for every single answer. You will score over 8000.
- Rick Riordan once worked for the San Diego evening news. Everynight he would make the same forecast: "Partly cloudy with a 100% chance of Percabeth."
- He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword. He who lives by Percabeth never dies.
- To be or not to be? That is the question. The answer? Percabeth.
- All roads lead to Percabeth. And by the transitive property, total awesomeness.
- President Roosevelt said: "We have nothing to fear but fear itself. And pairings that go against Percabeth.
- In a fight between Batman and Darth Vader, the winner would be Percabeth.
- There's an order to the universe: space, time, Percabeth... Just kidding. Percabeth is first.
- There are two types of people in the world: people that suck, and Percabeth shippers.
- Most people know that Descartes said, "I think, therefore I am." What most people don't know is that the quote continues, "... a Percabeth shipper."
- He who laughs last, laughs best. He who laughs at Percabeth... dies.
- People have often asked the U.S, "What is your secret weapon against terrorists?" They simply reply... Percabeth.
- The active ingredient in Red Bull is Percabeth juice.
- Some people say that Percabeth is a myth. Those 'some people' are now dead.
You know you live in 2013 if:
1) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2) You haven't played Solitaire with real cards for years.
3) You're shocked when you hear that people CAN actually survive without the internet.
4) The reason you don't stay in touch with old friends is because they don't have a screen name or Facebook.
6) You'd rather look all around the house for the remote instead of pushing the buttons on the TV.
7) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
8)As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
9) As you read this list you keep thinking about sending it to all your friends.
10) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
11) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
12) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
13) Put this on your profile if you fell for that. You know you did. :DD
WAYS TO ANNOY PEOPLE ON THE ELEVATOR
Open your bag, peer inside, and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
- Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him/ her to call you Admiral.
- Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror, "You're one of them," and back away slowly.
- Say DING at each floor.
- Say, "I wonder what all these do..." and press all the buttons.
- Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on!"
- When the elevator is silent, look around and say, "Is that your beeper?"
- When there is awkward silence, say really loudly, "Nobody fart."
- Make explosion noises when someone presses a button.
- When the elevator is really crowded, draw a little square with chalk on the floor and say, "This is my personal space!"
- Push all the buttons and pretend they give you an electric shock. Smile, and go back for more.
- Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors shut and say, "Hi, Greg, How was your day?"
- When the lift is going down, scream, "We're all gonna die!"
- Congratulate all for being in the same lift as you.
- Grimace painfully while clutching your forehead while saying, "Shut up! All of you, just SHUT UP!"
- Walk into the lift and say, "This reminds me of being burried alive. AH, those were the days..."
- Take shoes off before entering. Then look with disgust at others if they don't.
- Ask people which floor they want. Whenever they answer, glare at them and say, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
- Ask loudly: "Did you feel that ?"
- When the doors close, announce to the others: "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
- Dress youself in a long black coat with a hood, stare at everyone and in a deep voice announce: "It is time..."
TRY NOT TO CRY... :'(
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
Please if you would, Don't smash this on the ground.
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as "Try Not To Cry"
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself? It's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love.
FUNNY QUOTES TO SAY:
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up. (So true...)
When you get caught looking at him just remember he was looking back.
Boys are like trees, they take 50 years to grow up.
A friend will comfort you when he rejects you, but a best friend will go up to him and say "Its because your gay isn't it?"
God created man-THEN had a better idea!
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh,he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask for directions.
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
Hard work never killed anybody,but why take a chance?
Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there's footprints on the moon.
"I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive," (So very very true...)
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together
THINGS TO DO WHEN BORED IN A STORE
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay by.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
This is the stupidity test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that you have done!
1.Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head (Because I'm actually a blond, and it's true)
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand or on your head
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a cherry tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard (it hurt!)
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off someones property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposely while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke or movie that no one else thought was funny
61.Done the Macarena to the Nutbush or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67.Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68.Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
As you can see, I'm not very smart. Nah, kidding I'm a genius. Except for when I'm doing the things mentioned above.
It's been great speaking with you guys! Hope you enjoyed my profile :DD
Please read and review on my stories!
Unsafe External Link