Author has written 40 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Titanic, Host, Avatar: Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Infernal Devices, Cassandra Clare, How to Train Your Dragon, To Kill a Mockingbird, Alias, and Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe.
I'm an outgoing, introverted teenager who forms obsessions with things way too easily. My current one is How To Train Your Dragon, but last week it was The Legend of Korra and no doubt next week it'll probably be frying pans (I'm telling you, after watching Tangled, I'm totally reconsidering the come back of frying pan over baseball bat).
I'm really a sensitive girl underneath all the accusations of being a tomboy.
I'll take a dog over a cat any day, and Toyota over Nissan.
I am Australian, yes, but I hate the beach and vegemite and summer and sun burn and the desert and basically everything Australia is known for.
I love camping, and 4x4 driving and hiking and rain but hate getting wet. Go figure.
I think I'll move to Ireland when I'm older. I don't know much about it, but their accents are cool and I've heard it rains a lot there. Seems a whole lot cooler than the boiling, sludge- pie I live in called the Gold Coast. Our logo to tourists is, get this: The Big Red Dot. It means stop at the Gold Coast, have the time of your life, spend your savings on our ridiculously pricy boomerangs made in China. But the way I see it? A big agitated pimple that somebody tried to squeeze. A mosquito bite. Pricked yourself with a needle. Embarrassing, much? Yeah, thanks Mayor Tom Tate. You really outdid yourself there.
I like writing angst, and romance, and romantic angst. I attempt humour, and while I might laugh to myself at my cheesy attempts, I'm sure other people are actually crying at the lameness.
What I would do if I ever had free time- well, update FF, of course! Yup. My fans could totally attest to that.
I compose music, hike up mountains for fun, eat, sleep, neglect to clean my room, eat, banter with my sister, oh and did I mention eat?
Yeah, I like food.
How many people just imagined me as an obese hermit with bad acne, bad breath and bad social skills?
There's one more thing you need to know about me before you delve into the strange depths of my mind- don't try to imagine me because if there's one thing I do better than splay my obnoxious thoughts onto paper in my own crude manner, it's blend in with the crowds.
If you saw my face, you wouldn't recognise me and that's the way I like it.
Percy Jackson and Olympians and countless short stories and sequels- Rick Riordan
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe- Benjamin Alire Saenz
Falling Into Place- Amy Zhang
The Mortal Instruments and all associated series (ESPECIALLY LADY MIDNIGHT OMG) - Cassandra Clare
The DaVinci Code- Dan Brown
The Host- Stephanie Meyer
Throne of Glass series- Sarah J Mass
Anna and the French Kiss- Stefanie Perkins
A Thousand Pieces of You series- Claudia Grey
The Remnants Chronicles- Mary E Pearson
A court of Mist and Fury- Sarah J Maas (The first one can go die in a hole but the second one had me up in the ungodly hours to finish it)
Carnival of Souls- Melissa Marr
Ingo- Helen Dunmore
Iron Fey- Julie Kagawa
Arcana Chronicles- Kresley Cole
Most of this random stuff is courtesy of me copying and pasting from other people's profiles. Feel free to pass on the weirdness to your own profile.
MY FAVOURITE QUOTES:
"The dark days will be upon us when truth is the same as cynicism." - MSPB
"Angels lie to keep control." - Snuff, Slipknot
"Maybe we live between hurting and healing." - Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
"The truth of today was the heresy of yesterday." - A. Whitehead
"When you spend so long trapped in darkness, you find that the darkness begins to stare back." A Court of Mist and Fury
"The wind is whispering to us"/ "What's it saying?"/ "I don't know. I don't speak wind." - Ice Age 3
"We accept the love we think we deserve." - Perks of Being a Wallflower
"I love you, Julian Blackthorn. I love you more than starlight." - Lady Midnight
"To what do you attribute your long life?"/ "To the fact I haven't died yet." Sir Malcolm Sargent
WAYS TO ANNOY PEOPLE ON THE ELEVATOR
- Open your bag, peer inside, and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
- Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him/ her to call you Admiral.
- Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror, "You're one of them," and back away slowly.
- Say DING at each floor.
- Say, "I wonder what all these do..." and press all the buttons.
- Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on!"
- When the elevator is silent, look around and say, "Is that your beeper?"
- When there is awkward silence, say really loudly, "Nobody fart."
- Make explosion noises when someone presses a button.
- When the elevator is really crowded, draw a little square with chalk on the floor and say, "This is my personal space!"
- Push all the buttons and pretend they give you an electric shock. Smile, and go back for more.
- Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors shut and say, "Hi, Greg, How was your day?"
- When the lift is going down, scream, "We're all gonna die!"
- Congratulate all for being in the same lift as you.
- Grimace painfully while clutching your forehead while saying, "Shut up! All of you, just SHUT UP!"
- Walk into the lift and say, "This reminds me of being burried alive. AH, those were the days..."
- Take shoes off before entering. Then look with disgust at others if they don't.
- Ask people which floor they want. Whenever they answer, glare at them and say, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
- Ask loudly: "Did you feel that ?"
- When the doors close, announce to the others: "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
- Dress youself in a long black coat with a hood, stare at everyone and in a deep voice announce: "It is time..."
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
When you get caught looking at him just remember he was looking back.
Boys are like trees, they take 50 years to grow up.
God created man-THEN had a better idea!
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there's footprints on the moon.
"I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call 'a floor'. A long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive."
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together
THINGS TO DO WHEN BORED IN A STORE
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay by.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Yeah, so this is me. Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate.
Check out my stories. Leave a review if you have time. They always manage to turn my frown upside down.
Brace yourself for take off into MPSB land. I can't promise safe return.
Thanks for reading,