Author has written 1 story for Eureka, and Once Upon a Time.
I'm not the most interesting person, but let me introduce myself anyway. I'm tigrecat (obviously not my real name). I like to read, write, draw, dance, run, play sports, do video games, hang out with friends, and almost anything else you can think of. =)
Best TV shows of all time: Eureka, Monk, Star Trek, Alphas, Warehouse 13, MI5, Once Upon a Time, Merlin.
Couples I ship: Jack and Allison--EUReKA, Nina and Cameron--Alphas, Sharona and Randy--Monk, David/Charming and Mary Margaret/Snow--Once Upon a Time
You know you live in 2012 when:
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screen name or a my space page
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.
Ten Ways to Tell When You're Completely Obsessed with Harry Potter
10. You go to the midnight showing of the movies and books releases, watching all the other psychotic people who are there as well. You make fun of those souls that are dressed in costumes, yet deep down you wish you had drawn a scar on your head with permanent marker too.
9. The only way you can fall asleep is if you listen to the Harry Potter soundtrack on your Ipod.
8. You've had AT LEAST one dream where Harry's had to save you from a Dementor/Death Eater/Voldemort/maybe even a Cornish Pixie.
7. You drink tea and then subtly try to make out shapes with the remaining tea bits, attempting to tell your future.
6. You call your little brother/sister Voldemort when they're being evil.
5. Your brother pretends to be Daniel Radcliffe (imploring a very realistic British accent) as he tries to trick you into letting him into your room. The sad part is, you wish it really were Daniel.
4. Your friend comes over after their tennis practice and you greet them by saying, "Hey, how was Quidditch practice?" And you DON'T even notice your mistake even after your friend looks at you like you're being possessed by Tom Riddle himself.
3. You accidentally write "the water apparated" on your science homework only to be asked by your lab partner, "What does apparate mean?" At that point, you try to explain to your partner that it's when the sun dries up the water and makes it disappear into vapor. You then dumbly realize that you meant to write "the water EVAPORATED!"
2. You've actually TRIED playing Quidditch before by sticking a log in between your legs and chucking random tennis balls at your friends' heads.
1. The day you turned eleven, you prayed that an owl would find its way to your bedroom window and bring you an acceptance letter from Hogwarts. Matter of fact, you're still waiting for that dumb owl who must have gotten lost or shot down, because there's no way you can be a Muggle!
You know you are obsessed with EUReKA when:
1. You were near tears when it went off the air.
2. You have watched every episode at least four times with the help of Netflix streaming.
3. You've memorized scientific sounding lines from the show and impressed your friends by reciting them.
4. Your cell phone, iPod, iPad and/or computer screen wallpaper is a photograph of the characters.
5. Your friends know the names and faces of all the characters on the show even though they've never seen it.