Author has written 9 stories for Ranma, Naruto, Fairy Tail, Code Breaker, Medaka Box/めだかボックス, To Love-Ru, Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま！, High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D, and RWBY.
Favorite Anime/ Manga
1. One Piece- I'm gonna be THE PIRATE KING!!!
2. Naruto- RASENGAN!
3. Bleach- Getsuga Tenshō!
4. Fairy Tail- We Are Fairy Tail!
5. Negima- A Little Bit of Courage Is The Real Magic
6. Gintama- Please. I'll give you 300 yen.
7. Code:Breaker- Eye for an Eye. Tooth for a Tooth. Evil for Evil.
8. Get Backers- The 's' means that we are never alone.
9. Beelzebub- 'Dabuuu'!!!
10. Kenichi- 'Apa'!!!
11. Samurai Deeper Kyo- Can you smell the blood in the wind?
12. Konjiki Gash Bell- Zakerga!!!
13. Sekirei- What is sex?
14. To Love-ru- I hate Ecchi.
15. Medaka Box- I am a born loser, and that is how I know I will win.
16. Psycho-Pass- We will stop all possible evils.
17. Nisekoi- I love you Honey. 'Bitch'.
18. Love Hina- Pervert! Naru Punch!
19. Ratman- I will be a hero.
20. Shaman King- I just want to relax.
21. Fullmetal Alchemist- I am all. All is me.
22. Rave- Lets Go!
23. RosarioVampire- 'Chu'
24. Reborn- Reborn!!!
25. Yu Yu Hakusho- Spirit Gun!!
26. Toriko- Itadakimasu.
27. Soul Eater- Symmetry!
28. Hellsing- I am the bird of Hermes.
29. The World God Only Knows- I can see the ending.
30. Dragonball Z- Kamehameha!!!
31. Is This A Zombie?- Yodel-le-heee.
32. Daily Life of Highschool Boys- Daaaa.
33. Sword Art Online- I-I just wanted to stay over tonight.
34. HunterxHunter- Scissors! Paper! ROCK!
35. Magi- I-I was checking for thigh wounds!
36. The Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer- Do we really have to shout out our attacks? Duh!!!!
37. Boku wa Tomodachi- Universe!!!!!!!
38. Oreimo- I'm calling you Sexual Harassment Kouhai from now on!
39. Photo Kano- Shutter Chance!!!
40. A Certain Magical Index (Entire Series)- Such Misfortune!
41. Highschool DxD- I Will Be The Harem King! OPPAI!
42. Binbougami-ga- God Damn Misfortune God!
43. Rurouni Kenshin- Oro?
44. Highschool Of The Dead- Concentrate ahead! Concentrate ahead! God lord that is warm!
45. Kuroko Basketball- I've been here since the beginning.
46. My Romantic SNAFU- To understand what it means to have friends, first we must- Nevermind, I get it. No friends.
47. Hataraku No Maoh-Sama- First McRonald's, then The World!
48. Blood Lad- Never. Insult. The Kamehameha.
49. My Bride Is A Mermaid- Masa-San
50. UQ Holder- If I'm With You, Living An Eternal Life Ain't So Bad
51. Strike The Blood- You Are The Fourth Progeni- STOP WALKING AWAY!
52. Outbreak Company- Teach these people the Otaku culture
53. Sket Dance- We are Sket Dance!
54. Kill La Kill- SENKETSU!
55. NouCome- Make Your Choice
56. Seitokai Yakuindomo- (Obligatory Sex Joke)
57. The Seven Deadly Sins- This is some high-grade pork people!
58. Arago- Brionac!
59. D-Frag- It's Takao Thunder!
60. Gurren Lagann- WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM!
61. Engaged to the Unidentified- UMA!
62. Chuunibyou- Wicked Eye
63. Kawai Complex- Well I'm sorry for being anti-social.
64. No Game No Life- By the Pledges, Game On!
65. Irregular at Magic School- Onii-sama!
66. Black Bullet- The initiator and the promoter are the only thing separating us from extinction
67. School Rumble- Damn. Nothing but turtles.
68. Akame ga Kill- Kill the Favorite Characters
69. Kokoro Connect- You pervert, lecherous dog, freak, psycho, shit, maggot, brute, bitch in heat!
70. My Heroic Academy- If I don't work a dozen times harder than everybody else, I'll never make it!
71. Jitsu wa Watashi wa- The truth is I am...
72. Yamada and The Seven Witches- Time to check these boobs!
73. Fujimura-kun's Mates- Why did you add me into this weird list you bastard?!
74. World Trigger- Trigger On!
75. Shimoneta- It's a C&*!
76: Fate/Stay Night- Trace On!
77: Fate/Zero- Excalibur!
78: Fate/Prisma Illya- Install!
79. GATE- I just wanna quit and go to Akihabara!
80. Noragami- Your request has been heard loud and clear!
81. Cowboy Bebop- Bang.
82. Myriad Color Phantom World- By the five elements...
83. Punchline- PANTIES!!!
84. Kiznaiver- One for All, All for Victory
85. Konosuba- Kazuma Kazuma! Yes I'm Kazuma
86. Erased- Thank you for making this a town that forgot me.
87. Jojo - ZA WARUDO!
88. Demi-chan - With more energy!
89. New Game - Games shouldn't be this hard!
90. Black Clover - I'll prove I can be the Sorcery Emperor
91. Boruto - Stupid Dad
92. Love Tyrant - Look at those boys! I gotta make them kiss!
93. Eden's Zero - Ether Gear!
94. Berserk - I sacrifice.
95. Zombieland Saga - Nice bird~
96. Goblin Slayer - I am Goblin Slayer
97. Quintuplets - UESUGI-SAN!
98. Iruma-kun - I might be in hell, but still better than my garbage parents
99. Demon Slayer - You're not really liked very much, Tomioka-San~
100. Plunderer - As long as I get to sneak a peek at panties, I don't mind being treated like garbage
To those who have not yet heard the news, several days ago Monty Oum, chief animator of RVB Season 8-10 and Creator of RWBY was suddenly and unexpectedly put into critical care. Over the next several days, thousands of friends, fans, and artists alike have sent their thoughts, prays, funds, and talents towards raising awareness for his condition and hoping a speedy recovery for him and his family.
Sadly, on February 1 2015 at 4:54 PM, Monty Oum passed away from a severe allergic reaction.
This has not only been a devastating blow to his family, but the RT community and those that followed in his footsteps.
Monty Oum was a visionary. He was a man who came up with an idea and followed through with it to bring us some of the most amazing and unbelievable content we have ever seen from one man.
Some of his most renowned work was creating shorts like Haloid, Dead Fantasy, the first Animated sequences in Red vs Blue, and of course RWBY.
He was one of the hardest working men you could ever hear about.
And now we are left with his loving memory.
In honor of Monty Oum, Rooster Teeth and his close family are asking everyone, in lieu of flowers, to follow your dreams and create something beautiful.
Because in his own words,
"Never let anyone tell you that something is impossible."
So follow your dreams and if you have something you believe in but are too scared to follow, throw aside that fear and make it happen. No one can tell you your work is crap. No one can tell you you can't do it. If you want to write something, grab a pen or a laptop and start writing it down. If you want to make a TV show, get off your ass and make it happen. If you want to make a web series, just follow the footsteps of this amazing man and you could finally see that your dream is possible.
Monty Oum is survived through his family, his friends, and all of us.
Let's not let him down.
Monty Oum. 33 years old. June 22 1981- February 1 2015.
You will be missed Monty.
We aren't a community. We are a family. A family that will love you till the end of our days.
"Heroes show us that you don't need to be perfect to do what's right. It's not about living without fear or fighting injustice. It's not about being powerful but finding your calling. When you least expect it, they show us it's okay to be vulnerable, no matter how tough you are. Because even though they're heroes, they're still human."
The Myth. The Legend.
Stan Lee. 95 years old. December 28 1922 - November 12 2018.
Thank you sir. For giving us the heroes that aspire us to do better every day. And for giving me the people that show me I can be so much more.
Chapter Progress - Aim for 10k:
Titania and The Hunter - 6%
Knight Of Mahora Academy - 0%
New Devil of The Gremory House - 5%
Hunting or Bust - 5%
Asha'man of Fire (17)
College Fool (36)
Dark Lord Sigma (3)
Gregg Landsman (38)
kotei no seiryuu (8)
Kyu No Ken (8)
Lanky Nathan (12)
Shadow Crystal Mage (95)
The First Kitsukage (13)
Writer D Wolf (13)