Author has written 2 stories for Hunger Games, and Legend of Zelda.
Hi, unfortunate person who has stumbled to this part of the internet. Here is yet another horribly empty and inactive fanfiction channel for you to either ignore or read for whatever reasons you might have. Have fun with that.
Name: Gabrielle (Gabby)
Favourite Video Game(s): Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, The Last of Us, Super Smash Bros, Undertale, Sims, Hearthstone... Almost anything made by Nintendo, honestly.
Favourite Show/Anime(s): Pokemon, Yugioh, Sailor Moon, Black Butler, Shugo Chara, Supernatural, Avatar: Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, Sherlock, Fullmetal Alchemist/FMA Brotherhood, something else or another I can't remember right now. It's a long list.
Favourite Book(s): Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Warriors, Dragon Rider, The Last Vampire, Night of the Solstice/Heart of Valour, The Hunger Games series, Looking for Alaska, Skullduggery Pleasant
OTPS (or at least the ones I can remember??)
Vio x Shadow
Blue x Red
Link x Ravio
Yugi x Yami/Atem
Sebastian x Ciel
Grell x William
Dean x Castiel
Sam x Gabriel
Luffy x Ace
Luffy x Zoro
Sanji x Usopp
Gon x Killua
Sherlock x John
Edward x Envy
Edward x Roy
Harry x Draco
Skullduggery x Valkyrie
Thoughts on Gay Marriage!
1) Gay marriage is not natural, and as Americans, we always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and lyposuction.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support Gay Marriage! (Repost if you support Gay Marriage)