Author has written 7 stories for Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon, Etrian Odyssey/世界樹の迷宮, Super Smash Brothers, and Mob Psycho 100/モブサイコ１００.
One of one professional motherf*er ready to take on the world with his hands in his pockets
Etrian Odyssey/Mob Psycho 100 lover who writes as a hobby and thus updates very irregularly.
Important things to know about me:
1. Flames are unnecessary, but telling me I suck is still a-ok.
2. Writing is something I do as a past-time, so the quality of my writing will probably vary from time to time and my updates are sporadic.
3. If I haven't updated something that is ongoing for a long time, don't panic. I'm probably not literally dead. If I haven't updated anything at all for years, then you can assume I died somehow. I don't have anyone to announce my being dead. Also I'm a freaking coward, so don't expect me to die suddenly for a careless reason. I'm really going on about this aren't I.
4. I don't take requests because of #2.
5. I don't review stories very often because I'm not very good at analyzing anything that isn't music.
6. I don't fancy myself a very important person, so don't expect to read much about my personal life in the author's notes that isn't just me complaining about my workload. Rest assured I do have a life outside of playing video games and reading manga.
Unimportant things to know about me:
1. I'm a New Yorker, so if my vocabulary sometimes comes off that way, that's why.
2. Etrian Odyssey is my favorite game series, but I'm a huge fan of Fallout, Mass Effect, and Golden Sun as well.
3. I'm a boy. But it's okay, if I wear a skirt I'm a girl. I've never worn a skirt tho.
4. I read both One-Punch Man and Mob Psycho 100 way before either of their anime were even announced. I love MP100 way more than the other, so don't expect any OPM fics from me.
5. Mob Psycho 100 is by far my favorite manga/anime series, but I also love Baccano, Gintama, Sket Dance, One-Punch Man, Boku no Hero Academia and Samurai Champloo among others.
6. If Reigen was real, I really would go gay for him, probably.
7. Steele Rose is a combination of my name and the past-tense for the word 'rise'. Can also mean the flower if you want.