Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter.
Name: I'm not telling!
Birthday: May 12
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Band: Maroon 5
About Myself: Hi, people! If you accidentally clicked on this link, just press the Return button and we'll pretend like this never happened. If not - hi! xXUsernameUnderConstructionXx here. I love reading, but I love to write as well, and I'm on a few other story-writing websites. This makes it kind of hard to update quickly. I used to have this other story, Fairy Tail Academy (it's Fairy TAIL, NOT Fairy Tale - and no, it's not a spelling error, that's just the way the anime I was writing a fanfiction about is spelled), but I got a horrible review from an anonymous guest that just about broke my spirit, so I deleted it. The only reason I'm saying - well, writing - this is because now I've realized that you'll get all kinds of criticism, and haters will keep on hating, but you can't let that stop you. And if you're a hater, try to give honest criticism that will help the writer improve their work, because that's the best kind of judgement. Anyways, my greatest talent is never being at a loss for words, and I love to READ!!!!! I love to read so much that if I could make a career out of reading, I'd be flooded with money! If you're here to ask about:
a) Olympus Academy: Discontinued. Sorry, guys. This is because, for the first time, I wrote a story with absolutely no plot. I've been going from nowhere to nowhere. Once again, I'm sorry for the trouble.
b) Here And Now: On-going. Just having a bit of trouble finding time to write, but right now I have no plans of discontinuing it.
Anime/Manga: Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist/Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood, Shakugan no Shana, Cardfight!! Vanguard, K- on!, Hayate The Combat Butler, Naruto, Koucha Wa Maid Sama, HunterXHunter, RomeoXJuliet, Beelzebub, and Project K.
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose: me or your life
Boy: My life
Girl runs away in shock and pain and Boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
This is super sweet. Really... If you read it and think that it's sweet, copy and paste it into your profile!
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say, "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say, "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out, "Group hug!" and then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say, "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want. Ask in a 'Who want to be a millionaire' style if that is their final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say, "You should be ashamed of yourself!" and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce: "It is time..."
A girl and guy were speeding over 100 M.P.H. on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug.
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself? It's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it and only one survived.
The truth was, that halfway down the road, the guy realized his brake wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died.
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the ends of the world for you.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put u and i together.
Man: Your eyes, they're amazing
Man: Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?
Man: It’s a good thing I have my library card, because I’m checking you out.
Man: I know how to please a woman.
Man: I want to give myself to you.
Man: May I see you pretty soon?
Man: Your hair color is fabulous.
Man: You look like a dream.
Man: I can tell that you want me.
Man: Hey, baby, what's your sign?
Man: I'd go through anything for you.
Man: May I have the last dance?
Man: What's it like being the most beautiful girl in the bar?
Man: So you wanna go back to my place?
Girls, copy and paste this on your profile!
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha ha, loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents dad and mom.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "Damn, we messed up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Won't tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when you're not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd's asses.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say, "I'm home!"
FRIENDS: Have to be told what not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Ask why you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Already have the shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say, "Drink the rest of that! You know we don't waste!"
FRIENDS: Comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend.
BEST FRIENDS: Go over to his house and kick his ass.
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night.
BEST FRIENDS: Will pick out "The Ring" for movie night... then scare you in the process
FRIENDS: Will be embarrassed when all goes silent and you start to sing the song that has been stuck in your head for days.
BEST FRIENDS: Will be singing along with you.
FRIENDS: Tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house.
BEST FRIENDS: Are the ones getting fined by the police with you.
FRIENDS: Think you're insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline.
BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping with you.
FRIENDS: Come over every couple of months for a sleepover.
BEST FRIENDS: Are your weekend boarders.
FRIENDS: Are offended when you make fun of them.
BEST FRIENDS: Kick your ass and all's forgiven.
FRIENDS: Are shy around your boyfriend.
BEST FRIENDS: Will tease him till he blushes redder than a fire engine.
FRIENDS: Don't see you if you're sick.
BEST FRIENDS: Are there when you're sitting in a bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone.
FRIENDS: Dare you to scream into the street.
BEST FRIENDS: Dare you to go streaking.
FRIENDS: Call you retarded for running through bleachers, yelling, "It's pickle time!"
BEST FRIENDS: Are screaming and running with you.
FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and say, "Nice to meet you."
BEST FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and scare the hell out of him by threatening to break every bone in his body if he hurts you.
FRIENDS: Will tell you they know how you feel.
BEST FRIENDS: Will sit down and cry with you.
FRIENDS: Ask nicely for your stuff.
BEST FRIENDS: Just shout, "Gimme!"
FRIENDS: Wait to call you at a reasonable hour.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call you at two in the freaking morning.
FRIENDS: Won't let you do stupid things.
BEST FRIENDS: Won't let you do stupid things alone.
FRIENDS: Will take you to buy a pregnancy test.
BEST FRIENDS: Will stand right next to you, screaming, "NAME IT AFTER ME!"
FRIENDS: Will buy you lunch.
BEST FRIENDS: Will eat yours.
FRIENDS: Will come and ask you to get a drink with her if some strange boy grabs you on the dance floor and you need an 'out'.
BEST FRIENDS: Will push herself in between you and the punk, wrap her arms around you, and say, "I'm sorry, she's here with me, find your own date."
FRIENDS: Will not try anything that will embarrass you while near your crush.
BEST FRIENDS: Will cackle evilly and try to push you 'by accident' into him while standing next to him.
I am not that girl:
The one that is super popular.
The one that is rich.
The one that doesn't care about your feelings.
The one that wears her Team Edward or Team Jacob shirt proudly.
The one that has a new boyfriend every week.
The one that hates her life because she wears size-two jeans.
The one that would cry over a boy.
The one that will give up because she broke a nail.
The one that started wearing makeup at nine years old.
I am that girl:
The one who reads and writes to escape.
The one who just wants to help.
The one that really wants to make a difference.
The one that doesn't look at race or homosexuality.
The one that doesn't care if she eats too much ice cream... it tastes good.
The one that people like because she's crazy.
The one that doesn't care if she looks like idiot, because if looking like a idiot is what it takes, go for it.
The one who won't give in.
The one who will NEVER give up.
Thanks for reading my profile! :-)
Unsafe External Link