Author has written 3 stories for BlazBlue, RWBY, and Pokémon.
So I'm Raiyu (Rai for short), in case you didn't notice whose profile you're looking at.
My old usernames:
Why'd I change it? Because my friends have given me that definitive nickname and are calling me that for eternity, whether I like it or not. Not that I mind.
And now, for some quiz I got off one of my favorite authors:
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody?
Not at the moment.
2) Do you hate more than 3 people?
3) How many houses have you lived in?
4) Favorite candy bar?
5) Favorite shoes?
No real preference.
6) Have you ever tripped someone?
7) Least favorite school subject?
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
10) Have you ever thrown up in public?
Once at school.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind.
12) Favorite genre of music?
Read previous answer.
13) What is your zodiac sign?
Don't know or care.
14) What time were you born?
I think around three in the morning.
15) Do you like beer?
16) Ever made a prank phone call?
Once when I was younger.
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
I don't own any. All my songs are on my phone.
18) Are you sarcastic?
19) What are your favorite colors?
Blue... If I were green, I would die.
20) How many watches do you own?
21) Summer or winter?
Depends on where I am.
23) Favorite color to wear?
24) Pepsi or Sprite?
25) What color is your cell phone?
26) Where is your second home?
27) Have you ever slapped someone?
Not that I can recall.
28) Have you ever had a cavity?
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom?
30) How many video games do you own?
To many to count.
31) What was your first pet?
My parrot, Squawky... Original name, I know.
32) Ever had braces?
33) Do looks matter?
Yeah, considering how everyone judges you.
34) Do you use chapstick?
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School.
I'd rather not disclose their names...
36) American Eagle or Abercombie?
37) Are you too forgiving?
... Am I? If so, I apologize.
38) How many children do you want?
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic?
A Zekrom Pokemon shirt.
40) Favorite breakfast meal?
Bacon (Beef or chicken), toast and orange juice
41) Do you own a gun?
42) Ever thought you were in love?
43) When was the last time you cried?
44) What did you do 3 nights ago?
Same thing I'm doing right now: Nothing.
45) Olive Garden? La Panera?
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy?
47) Ever been in a castle?
Palaces, yes. Outright castles, no.
Rai-Chan ... I have a odd group of friends.
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha?
50) Ever been to Kentucky?
...Kentucky Fried Chicken?
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic?
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now?
53) Have you ever called someone Boo?
55) Do you own a diamond ring?
56) Are you happy with your life right now?
57) Do you dye your hair?
58) Does anyone like you?
Not that I know of.
59) What year were you born?
Take a wild guess.
60) What were you doing in May of 1994?
Take a wild guess.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD?
62) McDonalds or Wendys?
Haven't ever been to Wendy's.
63) Do you like yourself?
64) Are you closer to your mother or father?
Both. I don't bring preference into family.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex?
I like women with a smartass personality.
66) Are you afraid of the dark?
67) Have you ever eaten paste?
Once on accident.
68) Do you own a webcam?
Yeah, built in on my laptop.
69) Have you ever stripped?
Does taking off socks in front of someone count?
70) Ever broke a bone?
72) Do you chat on AIM often?
No, what is that?
73) Pringles or Lays?
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
No, not that I'm aware of...
75) Rugrats or Doug?
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch?
I dislike sitcoms in general.
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor?
78) Has anyone ever called you fat?
79) Do you have a birth mark?
One on the side of my face.
80) Do you own a car?
81) Can you cook?
Yes. I make good cookies.
82) 3 things that annoy you:
1. Stereotypical tragic backstories.
2. Sports fans rubbing it in when their team won.
3. Whenever any game or show I like is either delayed or canceled.
83) Do you text message often?
Not as often as I used to.
84) Money or love?
Money's more important in today's society, but I'd take love.
85) Do you have any scars?
My birth mark is shaped like one. Occurred ones, no.
86) What do you want more than anything right now?
A pet Gasterblaster... A man can dream!
87) Do you enjoy scary movies?
No, I never found the appeal to them.
88) Relationships or one night stands?
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit?
Don't know what that is...
90) Do you enjoy greasy food?
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies?
Sorry, what was that? I'm too busy watching anime.
92) Do you own a box of crayons?
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you?
95) Who was the last person that made you mad?
96) Who was the last person that made you cry?
I can't even remember the last time I cried.
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh?
98) Who was the last person that you fell for?
Can't remember. Every girl in my school is annoying, except for a few friends of mine.
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you?
Take a wild guess.
100) Who was the last person that called you?
Take a wild guess.
My RWBY self-insert:
Name: Raiyu Fenrir
Birth Place: Mistral
Team SMRL (Silmaril)
Current Team Members:
Dravyn Le Crux
Body: Dark brown hair (With a blond patch on the left side, in front of his forehead), yellow eyes, relatively skinny build.
Clothing: Dark blue hoodie. Black T-Shirt with yellow linings. Dark grey skinny jeans and black loafers.
Personality: Bored most of the time, carefree and somewhat sadistic. He gains excitement out of trolling people.
Likes: Pranks, embarrassing his friends, Megalovania.
Dislikes: Tragic backstories, onions.
Weapon Name: Castor (Blue with White eyes) and Pollux (Gray with Blue eyes)
Weapon Variant: Dual A.I. orbiters shaped like dragon skulls (Think Rathalos from Monster Hunter), which fire Dust blasts and lasers from their maws, and coat themselves in Dust.
Weapon Name(2): Ceaser Swarm.
Weapon Variant(2): Miniature, expendable versions of Castor and Pollux.
Semblance: Gravity Manipulation.