Poll: Which story should I try to complete first? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Ninjago.
Hello people! I love this site so I joined. I love you all! Check out my sis's profile too. She's JayandNya4evr. It's in bold so you all know which one she is 'cause there are two. Deviant art is: lovestarr5 and my sister's is: 77NightFury77
colors:pink and blue
foods:popcorn, parsimons, tamlees, watermelon, and strawberry ice cream
books/book series:percy jackson and the olympians, the 39 clues, anything but ordinary
movies/tv shows: ninjago(duh!), iron man armored adventures, power rangers, danny phantom, avatar the last airbender, yu-gi-oh, ultimate spiderman, the amazing spiderman (1, still have to see the second one )
Pairings: Ninjago: Kai/Lloyd, Jay/Nya, Zane/P.I.X.A.L.; Yu-Gi-Oh: Yugi/Yami, Marik/Bakura, Joey/Mai; Danny Phantom: Danny/Sam, Tucker/Valarie; Siderman/Avengers(basically marvel universe stuff; favorite ones only): Sipderman/Deadpool, Captain America/Iron Man
Age: older than 3 and younger than 40
Appearance: Brown eyes, brownish hair(dark and kind of red-brown in the sun), a little over 5 ft
Copy and Paste
Copy and paste this if you love animals.
Copy and paste this if your parents yell a lot.
Copy and paste if you're lonely at home.
Copy and paste if you're experiencing a lot of stress at home.
Copy and paste if your parents are divorced.
Copy and paste if you try to have a happy outlook on life.
Copy and paste if you laugh a lot.
Copy and paste if you smile everyday.
This is a poem for child abuse, by: NinjagoZ
I wanted to be a singer,
I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to carry on with faith,
But instead, from you, I hid.
I hid from your hurt,
I hid from the pain,
I fell to my knees,
To try not to be slain.
I failed myself and all who loved me,
Which will cry tears of blood and hate,
I wanted to grow older and one day be happy,
But for my true love, my prince, it's too late.
If you are against Child Abuse, copy this in your profile.
You know your an idiot when:
1. You accidentally enter your password into the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice there's no number five.
10. You actually look to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Repost if you fell for it. You know you did
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
The "You no like, you no read" club: If you believe that people who don't like someone's story should simply not read it instead of posting cruel and hateful reviews, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Alicia's Purple Velvet Purse, changelingchild, crimsonchidori, SasukeSakuraxXXxItachiSakura, cherryredblossom, BLOSSOMHEARTXOXO, CrUsHeD CaNdY kIsSeS, fairy246, Kaisaan Greenleaf, Xaja Silversheen, Obiwanlivesforever, EmeraldGarmadon, LadyMarissaGarmadon, ForeverDreamer12, lovestarr
A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son; people call her a slut and no one knows she was raped at 13. People call another Guy fat; no one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight . People call an old man ugly; no one knew he had a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. People call a women bald, but they don't know she has cancer. Re-post this if you are against bullying and stereotyping. I bet 95% of you won't do it.
Friends and Best Friends:
FRIEND: Will help me when I'm lost.
BEST FRIEND: Will be the one messing with my compass,stealing my map and giving me bad directions.
FRIEND: Will help me learn to drive.
BEST FRIEND: Will help me push the car into the lake so I can collect insurance.
FRIEND: Will watch my pets when I go away.
BEST FRIEND: Won't let me go away.
FRIEND: Ask me for my number.
BEST FRIENDS: Ask me for her number.
FRIEND: Hides me from the cops.
BEST FRIEND: Is probably the reason they are after me in the first place.
FRIEND: Lets me make an idiot out of myself in public.
BEST FRIEND: Is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
BEST FRIENDS: Are FOREVER.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS:Would be sitting next to you saying "THAT WAS FRICKIN AWESOME!"
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Already have the shovel to berry the body of the person that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Will pass you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night
BEST FRIENDS: Will pick out "The Ring" for movie night then scare you and herself in the process
FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and say nice to meet you
BEST FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and scare the crap out of him by threatening to break every bone in his body if he hurts your best friend
FRIENDS: Will help you move
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move a dead body
FRIENDS: Roll their eyes when you start rambling yet again about your boyfriend (the fourth time that night).
BEST FRIENDS: Start gushing with you.
FRIENDS: Smile when you get obsessed with something.
BEST FRIENDS: Get obsessed with you.
FRIENDS: Say "see you later!"
BEST FRIENDS: Say "I LUUUUUHHHVVV you! DON'T LEAAVVEE!" and then tackle/hug you.
FRIENDS: Forgive you.
BEST FRIENDS: Hold a fake grudge against you until you let them borrow a hair band
FRIENDS: Tell jokes with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Have countless inside jokes with you.
FRIENDS: Tell you that you're the most annoying thing on earth.
BEST FRIENDS: Say the same thing, except then they laugh and say "I guess that counts for me too!"
FRIENDS: Annoy you.
BEST FRIENDS: Annoy you, but then make you laugh.
FRIENDS: tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house
BEST FRIENDS: the ones getting fined by the police with you
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping right after you
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover
BEST FRIENDS: are your weekend boarders
FRIENDS: are offended when you make fun of them
BEST FRIENDS: kick your butt and all's forgiven
FRIENDS: are shy around your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: will tease him till he blushes redder than a fire engine
FRIENDS: Will ignore this
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this crap
If you're on fanfiction post this on your profile
If you are or know someone who is crazy, put this in your profile.
If you love to read, put this in your profile.
If you find "copy and paste" thingys addicting, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane copy this into your profile
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
No one's perfect. If you know and like that your not perfect. Copy this to your profile
If you've ever copied something from someone else's profile, copy this onto your profile!
Post this on your profile if you have ever had a major fan girl moment.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this to your profile.
Repost if you are against bullying. I bet 99% of you won't, but repost this if you are the 1% with a heart.
If you've ever walked into a wall before copy this into your profile.
Ninety percent of teens and preteens would have a heart attack if Miley Cyrus were on the roof of a ten-story building and threatening to jump. Copy and paste this into your profile if you're part of the ten percent that would be yelling "jump, b*!"
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever choked on your own spit, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever forgotten what you were going to say copy this onto your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan fictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you have a true friend copy this onto your profile
COPY AND PASTE ONTO YOUR PROFILE IF YOU THINK PERCY JACKSON HAS AWESOMENESS RUNNING THROUGH HIS VEINS
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through say, "PICK ME, PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
I'm not insensitive, I just dont care
The voices in my head don't like you
You're just jealouse because the voices are talking to me
My imaginary friend thinks you have some serious problems
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt
The fact that you think I'm listening to you just shows me how stupid you really are
Break my Heart I break your neck
Flying is easy just throw yourself at the floor and miss (not responsible for any injuries sustained from throwing self at floor)
You know it's going to be a bad day when you jump out of bed and miss the floor
Sometimes violence is the only way to get what you want
Life isn't passing me by it's trying to run me over
I know I seem mean but it's because I don't like you
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse.'
Therapist = The/rapist... scary thought
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
I live in a world full of bunnies and unicorns...but the bunnies are cutting themselves and the unicorns are acting all emo again
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
You're intoxicated by my very presence
Officer, I swear to Drunk I'm not God!
Come to the dark side. We have COOKIES!
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n' slide.
I don't obsess! I think intensely.
All the good ones are either gay, married, or fictional characters in books or movies.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people
Boys are like trees - they take 50 years to grow up.
There's nothing wrong with taking to random objects, its when they start to talk back that you need to worry.
Who ever said that words never hurt obviously has never got hit by a dictionary.
Who ever says 'as easy as taking candy from a baby' has never tried to.
Justin Bieber falls off a building. 90% of the girls are crying. 9% are watching while eating popcorn. 1% are pushing Justin off the building. If you are part of that 9 or 1%, copy and paste this into your profile. ( I'm the 1% xD)
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
65 percent of teenagers would rather watch T.V. than read. If you are one of the 35 percent that would rather have their nose stuck in a book, copy this in your profile.
If you like chocolate, copy this onto your profile
My name is Sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long.
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight.
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy
if you are against child abuse, copy and paste this
This is really sweet...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her."
If you read this, you have to repost it, please.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you.
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.
Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.
So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
copy and paste this onto your profile
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, a nerd, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out ever. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone. Shady Flurry, Jay Nice, ForeverDreamer12, lovestarr
I am not that girl, The one that is super popular. The one that is rich. The one obsessed with Twilight. The one that will lie to get her way. The one that doesn't care about your feelings. The one that wears her Team Edward or Team Jacob shirt proudly. The one that has a new boyfriend every week. The one that hates her life because she wears size-two jeans. The one that would cry over a boy. The one that loves Justin Bieber. The one that will give up because she broke a nail. The one that started wearing makeup at nine years old.
I am that girl, The one who likes books more than boys. The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy. The one who reads and writes to escape. The one who just wants to help. The one that really wants to make a difference. The one that sticks to her values. The one that cries when she feels alone and helpless; it only shows she's strong. The one that knows she's beautiful, no matter what others say. The one that refuses to believe that this is it. The one that doesn't care if she eats too many cinnamon buns ... they taste good. The one that people like, because she's crazy. The one that doesn't care if she looks like a retard, because if looking like a retard is what it takes, go for it. The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow. The one who won't give in. The one who won't give up.
If you are a girl like me, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Bullying someone doesn't get you ahead, it only makes you fall farther behind. Copy and paste if you are against bullying and add your name to this list: Spottedfur of Windclan, CandyBunnies, Jay Nice, ForeverDreamer12, lovestarr
Copy and paste it if you agree with the story below. Please do not change any details, no matter if you're offended. Also, add your name. -NinjagoZ, SupeyNinjaZora19, ForeverDreamer12, lovestarr
There was a girl in her kindergarten class. She had brown hair and blue eyes, and she was friends with a lot of people. Then, she told her friends something.
"I'm an Aetheist." She told them. One of the boys wrinkled their nose. All of her friends got quiet and stopped talking to her. So, she lied to everyone, told them she was kidding. For 3 grades after, she lied to everyone, saying she was a Christian.
Later, in fourth grade at a Christian school in Florida, she was with her best friend, who she called Kris. When she was comfortable with her best friend, she smiled at Kris. The girl looked her friend in the eye.
The girl asks, "Can you keep a secret?"
"Of course!" Kris smiles.
The girl leans in close, and whispers, "I don't believe in God."
Kris nods, and the next day, the girl came to school. She was confronted before class in the courtyard by a blonde girl who I'll call Dess. I am not at liberty to expose her name. Dess got in the girl's face.
Dess demands, "Why don't you believe in God?"
The girl responds, "I just don't understand religion."
"Well, that makes you a freak." Dess informs her.
Her two friends, who were taller than that young aethiest, laughed. The girl only associated with two boys called "Cameron" and "Cyril", who didn't care whether she was a Christian or not. She never regained any of her self-esteem, because she used to sing for everyone, and dance without shame, and laugh at the boy jokes.
She always kept to her books, and drawings, and was rarely speaking until it was the day she left.
Now she is in 5th grade. She was now a Ninjago nerd, and only hung out with a few people. She never mentioned her religion to anyone, because she didn't want to lie. One of her best friends smiled, and leaned in close.
"I need to tell you something!" He declared.
The girl nodded, expecting to hear something she couldn't relate to. One of her best friends other than him wore a cross, and another had drawings of them on his binder.
The best friend admits, "I'm an Aetheist."
This warmed this girl to the heart, though she gets no confidence back.
In 6th grade, she decides that she will be in the talent show in 7th grade since nobody teases her if they don't know, regaining some of her old confidence. That girl is me, NinjagoZ.
If you think that Aetheists are people with feelings too, copy and pasted this (I am not an Aetheist, but I resepct all people and all religions)
I support homosexuals and believe that they have the same rights as all of us. If you support them too, copy and paste on your profile.
If you are part of the .0000001 percent of people who don't have a MySpace and Facebook, copy this onto your profile
-If you think you cannot live without music, copy this into your profile
1. Stop waiting for Prince Charming. Get up and find him. The poor idiot may be stuck in a tree or something...
2. I'm not clumsy. The floor just hates me, the tables and the chairs and table are bullies and the walls get in my way.
3. Just remember if we get caught, you're deaf and I don't speak English.
4. Blonde: What does IDK mean?
Friend: I don't know...
Blonde: OMG NOBODY KNOWS!
5.Say no to drugs; Say yes to tacos.
6. "Are you taking any foreign language classes this year?" " Math."
7.If you ever see me smiling on a Monday, you'll know that an alien has killed me and is wearing my skin as a disguise
8. Teacher: Come on guys! You did this in 6th grade!
Me: I don't even remember what I had for dinner last night...
1. Whoever said that nothing's impossible obviously hasn't tried slamming a revolving door.
2. Whoever said "Words don't hurt" obviously hasn't gotten a hard-back encyclopedia thrown at his head before.
3.When the going gets tough, kick whoever made it that way.
4. Behind every great man is a woman shaking her head and rolling her eyes.
5. When you cry, I cry. When you laugh, I laugh. When you leap off a cliff, I laugh harder.
6. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. If you can't join 'em, bribe 'em. If you can't bribe 'em, blackmail 'em. If you can't blackmail 'em, kill 'em. If you can't kill 'em, you’re screwed.
7. Rhetorical questions are persuasive, aren't they?
8. He who laughs last probably didn't get the joke at first.
9. Life is difficult. It's full of trials, sorrow and pain. However, if you fall down, just stand up straight, be confident and say... "WHICH IDIOT PUSHED ME?!"
10. Silence is gold. Duct tape is silver.
11. If you do it, you'll regret it. If you don't do it, you'll regret it. Either way, you're still gonna regret it, so why not just do it?
12. A mechanic once told someone, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
13. A drunken man once said this to a cop. "Here Officer, hold my beer while I find my license."
14. Ignorance killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
15. Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
16. Best friends for life! ...or at least 'till our next fight.
17. Isn't it funny how a heart shape is just two teardrops upside down?
18. I'm only smiling 'cos I have no idea what's going on.
19. I looked up at the stars one night and thought, "Where the heck did my ceiling go?!"
20. People say life's short. I say I'm shorter.
21. As an older, more mature adult, your job is to...make fun of the little kids!
22. What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you realize that you're on fire? Do you remember to stop, drop and roll? Or do you just start running around in circles, screaming, "I'M ON FIRE!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!"
23. I was never anyone's friend in the first place, therefore I can't be called a traitor.
24. If a safety pin, duct tape or a band-aid can't fix it, then you have a serious problem.
25. Give me a chance to shine and I will blind the world!
26. Three people can keep a secret if two are dead.
27. I'm gonna live forever!...Or die trying.
28. A man walked into a bar and said..."OUCH!!"
29. War doesn't determine who's right, it determines who's left.
30.Come to the dark side, we have cookies!
31. I went to the dark side. Yeah, they lied about the cookies.
32. Dear Dark Side, you may have the cookies, but we have the MILK!
33. I stopped fighting with my inner demons. We're on the same side now.
34. OMG! THE RAIN'S WET! -I'm not AD--Ooh, look, a butterfly!
35. ADOSH: Attention Deficit-Ohh Shiny Thing.
36.I'm a dinosaur, so, like, rawr and stuff.
37. God made men first, then he had a better idea!
38. Nope, can't go to Hell. Satan still has that restraining order against me...
39. I reject your reality and substitute my own.
40. Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we continue flying...on broomsticks.
41. I'm probably the coolest dork you'll ever meet.
42. I'm cute...now give me my cookies.
43. Boys in books are just...Better!
44. It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.
45. You couldn't handle me...even in your wildest dreams.
46. ADHD writer: Once upon a -- no...There was once a -- no...THE END! .
47. You know you're a geek when procrastination doesn't affect your grades.
48. I have nothing against God, it's his fan club I can't stand!
49. I had a friend once, but then the rope broke and he got away.
50. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...I was aiming for your face.
51. I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking too good, either.
52. Join The Army, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, and then kill them.
53. It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
54. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear intelligent until you hear them speak.
55. This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence.
KJ FreeSpirit (0)
Knight's Journey (31)
Lloyd Garmaderp (8)