Author has written 7 stories for Professor Layton, Sherlock Holmes, Killing, 2011, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and To the Moon.
Name: Haha got ya there, didn't I?
Favorite Anime: Hetalia, Detective Conan/Magic Kaito, Baccano! and others I don't remember at moment.
Favorite Books: Sherlock Holmes, Harry Potter and practically any crime or fantasy novel.
Favorite Shows: CSI: NY, Criminal Minds, any Hanna Barbera or old Disney show plus Gravity Falls (aka. childhood shows plus well-written new shows). I also enjoy watching Midsomer Murders from time to time (them sexy accents gets me every time) as well as most crime shows.
Favorite Games: Professor Layton or any other mind puzzling games out there
-- Professor Layton Oath --
I promise to remember Luke,
Each time I carelessly fall down.
I promise to remember Flora,
Whenever I'm out of town.
I promise to follow traffic laws,
For Emmy's sake of couse.
I promise to remember Claire,
When my heart fills with remorse.
I promise to remember Dr. Schrader,
Whenever I am in the Emergency Room.
I promise to remember Don Paolo,
Everytime there's a big boom.
I promise to remember Arianna,
Whenever I see something that holds pure beauty.
I promise to remember Professor Layton,
When I'm at a mall and a top hat spots me.
I promise to remember Clive,
When I see that beautiful bronze hair.
I promise to remember Brenda,
When someone tells me they care.
I promise to remember Descole,
When someone speaks of dominating the world.
Yes, I promise to love Professor Layton,
Wherever I may go. So that all may see my obsession,
Because I know that Layton Fans know!
And if you love Professor Layton as much as I do, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name to this list:
Dandelion Oak MikuLover, Redsparrow3, Musicbee13 ,Katarina West, Clivefangal, The Mocking J, Abitat Eco, RegularGemstone, missfeliggy
If you have ever thought about murdering a fictional character and actually got so into it you started plotting, put this on your profile. (Bill Hawks must DIE!)
If you are part of the .0000001 percent of people who don't have a MySpace, copy this onto your profile. (What's MySpace? :D)
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
I want child abuse to stop, and if you do, too, copy and paste this onto your profile.
65 percent of teenagers spend more time watching TV than reading. If you are part of the 35 percent who read more that watch TV, then copypasta this into your profile.
If you would love someone because of their personality but not because of their looks, put this in your profile. (Good looks is only a bonus ;D)
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you've ever left one room to get something from another room, then once you were in the other room, forgot what you were trying to get, copy and paste this in your profile.
98 percent of teenagers drink or have been around alcohol, put this in your profile if you like MUFFINS! (It's ironic that I'm a Dane.)
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool! If you could read that put it in your profile.
List twelve of your favorite characters in no particular order.
1. Hershel Layton
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Adam and Vinny? No, because 1) I don’t ship them and 2) I don’t think such a fic exists.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Like the centre of the Earth… or the Sun. They’re both hot.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
There would be a baby, duh! Alright, there would be a childish demon baby, which would take over Team Rocket, and then use all the reality-bending stuff in Superjail to take over the Earth and, eventually, the Universe.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
No, considering they’re both hetero.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
I’ll take both, if it’s just bromance.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
HOTCH STARE ALERT!!!
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Not that I know of, but I remember reading a fic where they’re brothers.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Erm… ‘Departing Only Hurts This Much’? No?
11. Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
I don’t know. I can only recall one that might.
12. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
I don’t think they know about him.
13. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
Pyrus/Arthur/Luigi? Hell no!
14. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
‘They’re coming to take me away’, I think.
15. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
HERSHEL/ADAM/JAMES. WARNING: IF YOU’RE NOT A YAOI-FAN, WHO WOULD WALK TO THE MOON AND BACK FOR A CRACK-PAIRING, THEN DON’T READ.
16. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
I don’t remember.
17. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3). "
Hershel and Hotch are in a happy relationship until Shaggy runs off with Arthur. Hershel, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Vinny and a brief unhappy affair with James, then follows the wise advice of Luigi and finds true love with Kowalski.
WHAT HAPPENED TO LOGIC?!
What title would you give this fic?
‘Most Confusing Love Story Ever’.
18. How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
I would feel terribly sad for Jack (Hotch’s son).
North Italy (Vargas Feliciano)
The United States of America (Alfred F. Jones)
Prussia (Gilbert Beillschmidt)
The NAME GAME
1. Your real name
Mmmh… Not gonna happen.
2. Your nobody name (mix up the letters of your first name and add an 'x' where you think it should go)
Somehow, that sounds awesome :D
3. Your gangsta name (the first 3 letters of your name plus 'izzle')
4. Your detective name (your fave colour, your fave animal)
Purple Penguin XD
So wrong, yet so right.
5. Your soap opera name (your middle name, the street you live on)
WORST NAME EVAH!
6. Your Star Wars Name (the first 3 letters of your last name, the first 2 letters of your first name)
Kind of sound like a shoe.
7. Your superhero name (your second fave colour, your fave drink)
Green Pepsi Light
Boy, oh boy, are the villains gonna fear me >:D
8. Your witness protection name (the middle names of your parents)
9. Your Goth name (Black plus the name of one of your pets)
Black Grethe (or Black Chili, whatever)
Man, I like how rebellious I sound XD
Mah epic peace slogan: War lasts a century or two, but peace lasts forever.
Unsafe External Link