Author has written 4 stories for Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha.
Welcome to my Page! Enjoy your stay!
I'm not necessarily a writer, by any stretch, but I do enjoy writing fiction on occasion; this includes the occasional text based RP, or just whenever I feel like writing something crazy! As an avid anime and manga fan, I feel like the fanfiction community is certainly a place for me. I've been wanting to write my fanfiction for a while now, but never really had the motivation to do so. A good friend introduced me to this site, and...well, here I am!! :D I take pride in my OC work, as character development is one of my favorite things to do, so if you'd ever like to RP with me, let me know! I love to cosplay as well, and have done many semi-professional shoots throughout the years, so if you're interested in seeing what I offer to the cosplay community, please don't hesitate to ask!!
Personally, I prefer to write one shot romance stores (of the mature level), but I'm certainly not limited to that. I plan on posting everything my imagination can conjure up! I DO take requests, because I love writing things other people want to read!! If you have a favorite pairing you'd like to see interact with my writing style, I'd love to offer that to you! Every review/view, request, comment, and follow means a lot to me, and I thank everyone who gives up their precious time to take a look at what I have, and offer advice to help me become the writer I want to be!! -Lily
Currently NOT taking requests! -- see "updates"
As stated before, I'd love to write what you all want to read, so I'd be more than happy to write a scene between your favorite ship...there are just a few rules I ask that you follow in making a request...
1) Please note that I DO NOT write yaoi!! I ONLY write straight and yuri lemons/limes...I'm just terrible at writing BL, and for that, I am sorry.
2) When making a request, please include the FULL names of the characters involved, as well as what the characters are from. You're welcome to add a briefe description of them if you so desire (if they are OC's, then I do require a brief description about said character!)
3) Give me time! As a full time employee it's hard to bust out a story so quickly! Don't worry, I'll get it done asap!!
4) Requests can be from any fandom...I'll let you know if I know anything about the fandom first though, because if I don't, please allow some time to study!
5) In the event of a queue: I will post the names of those in line for stories. First come, first served...unless you offer chocolate and wine...then we'll talk.
6) I'm currently only taking requests from those who HAVE a or tumblr account. It's 10x easier to get in contact that way.
No longer taking requests at this time! I'm sorry! Con season has begun, and I barely have time to bust out my own stories! I don't want to make anyone wait for my slow butt!