Author has written 18 stories for Merlin, Young Dracula, Being Human, Doctor Who, Dark Shadows, Tangled, Supernatural, How I Met Your Mother, and Rise of the Guardians.
I'm a 18 year old girl who just about adores Gerran Howell.
Love Dan Howell (danisnotonfire) & Phil Lester (AmazingPhil)
I have Cystic Fibrosis (One for the Science lessons!)
Cystic Fibrosis is not something I shy away from, I have a lot of people on here just being nosey, but that doesn't bother me.
My Gran used to tell me 'What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger.' - Later in my short life time that became my Motto. I loved my Gran to pieces and she made me realise that.
Being young has had a few problems for me.
I've lost people younger than me due to the failure of people being lung donors, I've had about 127248724 needles in my veins, more medicine than anyone I know, but my life is my life and I wouldn't change it, for anyone.
People ridiculed me because of my illness, but now I say more fool them.
If you have any questions about anything you've just read, feel free to ask away.
I will always and only ever tell the absolute truth.
L u c y W i l t o n ; O 7 - O 5 - 1 9 9 7 / 2 O - O 9 - 2 O 1 2
L i z z i e A n d r e w s ; 1 6 - O 3 -1 9 9 9 / 1 3 - O 7 - 2 O 1 3
I L O V E Y O U
Gone, but never forgotten.
Fly high Angels.
Cystic Fibrosis, you're a whore. :'(
Don't really fangirl but I love to write so...
If anyone wants me to write them anything, from anything as long as you give me criteria about it, then let me know, I'm only too happy to oblige :} xx
Stories I can write include;-
- Merlin - Misfits - Young Dracula - Doctor Who - Sherlock (Criteria needed) - Primeval - Outnumbered - Being Human - Big Bang Theory - How I Met Your Mother - Harry Potter ; Please note that I will only do a certain amount of these. This is because I don't really have the skills to write hundreds of them, but, as I'm not afraid of a challenge, B R I N G I T O N !
Y O U N G D R A C U L A
- From A Breather's Point Of View (One Shot - Complete)
- From A Vampire's Point Of View (One Shot - Complete)
- Ingrid Dracula's Story (One Shot - Complete)
- What Happens In Paris (One Shot - Complete)
- Temptation (Complete)
- Rivals (Complete)
- Revenge (In Progress)
- Letters To The One's We Love (May Add More Soon)
- Decisions (In Progress)
D A R K S H A D O W S
- Always & Forever (One Shot - Complete)
M E R L I N
- Merlin's Choice (In Progress)
B E I N G H U M A N
- Being Human (In Progress)
D O C T O R W H O
The Return Of The Drums (In Progress)
T A N G L E D
- The World Through Felicia's Eyes (In Progress)
C R O S S O V E R S
- How I Met Doctor Who (In Progress)
IN NEED OF A BETA READER!
Favourite Quotes From Shows;
- (To George) "I tried, George, I really did, but she kicked me in the shins! The shins George!" - John Mitchell;
- (To George) "I'm sensing a trip to Ikea, and you know my feelings about that!" - John Mitchell;
- (To Annie) "You keep making tea. Every surface is covered with mugs of tea and coffee. I go to make myself some tea and I can't! There's no mugs, there's no tea. It's all been made! And you can't even drink it. You know? You can't drink it, you keep making it. Oh my god, it's driving me insane!" - George Sands;
- (To Mitchell) "Oh. Right. Well. Tell you what, I won't miss that. Used to have to curl up on the sofa, hot water bottle, Pride and Prejudice. Anyone says anything to me I'd bite their head off. Gosh, I suppose in your case that, that is actually quite a possibility, isn't it? You know, biting?" - Annie Sawyer;
(To Tom) "It's all so brutish these days! I preferred the dowry system!" - Hal Yorke;
(To Hal) "Always be kind and polite, and have the materials to build a bomb!" - Tom McNair;
(To Mitchell) "Rule number one of Vampire Club: Don't get arrested!" - William Herrick;
- (To Guinevere) "I want Merlin back! Where is he?" - Arthur Pendragon;
- (To Arthur) "I assume you didn't just come over here to break my favourite pot!?" - Merlin (As Emrys);
- (To Arthur) "In life you always have a choice, sometimes it's easier to think that you don't" - Guinevere Pendragon;
(To Rose) "Bananas are good! Always take a banana to a party!" - Tenth Doctor;
(To Clockwork Droid) "You're so thick, you're Mr. Thick,Thick, Thick, from Thicktown, Thickania, and so's your Dad." - Tenth Doctor;
(About The Doctor) "He's like fire and ice and rage. He's like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun. He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and can see the turn of the universe. And... he's wonderful." - Timothy;
(To The King of France) "Who are you?" (KOF) "I'm the King of France!" (The Doctor) "Yeah? Well, I'm the Lord of Time." - Tenth Doctor;
(To a Footman) "I'm The Doctor, and I just snogged Madame De Pompadore!" -Tenth Doctor;
(To Arthur The Horse) "Will you stop following me! I'm not your Mother!" - Tenth Doctor;
(To Rose) "Nice too meet you, Rose. Now, run for our life!" - Ninth Doctor;
(To Rose) "Rose...Before I go, I just want to tell you, you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And do you know what? So was I." - Ninth Doctor
(To Rose) "See, there's the thing. I'm the Doctor, but beyond that, I - I just don't know. I literally do not know who I am. It's all untested. Am I funny? Am I sarcastic? Sexy? Right old misery? Life and soul? Right-handed? Left-handed? A gambler? A fighter? A coward? A traitor? A liar? A nervous wreck? I mean, judging by the evidence, I've certainly got a gob." - Tenth Doctor;
(To Tenth Doctorx2) "Is that what you do? Chop a bit off, grow another one?! You're like worms!" - Donna Noble;
(To The Tenth Doctor) "Well, you're not mating with me, Sunshine!" - Donna Noble;
(To The Tenth Doctor) "This is all your fault! I should have stayed at home!" - Donna Noble;
Please check my crossover fic out! It's crossed between Doctor Who & How I Met Your Mother; so obviously, I HAD to call it 'How I Met Doctor Who'!
Here's the summary;
'Barney Stinson has never been the same since Robin left him; so when he meets the mysterious Rose Tyler, will he learn to love again? And just what sort of 'man' did Rose go 'travelling' with? Barney must learn to trust and love if this relationship has any chance of working; but will the famous womaniser be able to ditch old habits- Remember- Old Habits Die Hard! Barney/Rose.'
I've never done a crossover before; would like to know what people think though xo
R&R ALWAYS WELCOME.
Love you fanglings xoxox
My Young Dracula Series is going on longer than I expected. Without all your nice words and comments I wouldn't be as half as proud as I am that it actually came out of my mind!
Putting my 'Being Human' fic on hold for now; it's on the list after my crossover and YD stories are down, though, so keep checking it out whenever you can!
May develop my one-shot 'What Happens In Paris' at a later date too, working on another Maerin fic so keep an eye out if you liked my first fic of them!
Thank you for all your R&R's! I can't express enough how grateful I am :3 x o x
UPDATED MY MERLIN FIC! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!