Poll: What uncommon pairing should I write about? Vote Now!
Author has written 17 stories for Metal Fight Beyblade/メタルファイト ベイブレード.
Hiiii! This is Chained Princess! :D I don't like my real name so you can call me Liz. :)
My Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/hikaru.hasama.351
My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/Hey_Its_Liza
As you can see, I have a real love for emoticons! :D
Gender: What do you think it is? *evil laugh*
Birthday: 29 July
Sign of zodiac: Proud to be a Leo! :D
Age: Age is just a number, so you don't need to know that. But if you insist then I have to tell you. I am 98623555278 years old, Ha Ha... XD
Likes: Kyoya Tategami, Beyblade, books, Fanfiction, animes, cartoons, snow-fall, rain, thunderstorms, horror movies, vampires, music, nature, cats, children, animals, birds, nighttime, stars, Internet, emoticons, silence, countryside, my homeland, Ice cream, math, science, mystery
Dislikes: People, snobby and proud people, bullies, drugs, racism, Homophobia, wannabes, sweet talks, PDA, haters, shopping, homework, Mary Sues, idiots, anime haters, my family, fake people, my class captain
Favorite hobby: Reading, writing, listening to music, stargazing, laughing for no reason and sleeping! XD
Favorite band: Beatles, Backstreet Boys, Maroon 5, One Direction, Black Veil Brides, Bullet For My Valentine, Blood On The Dance Floor, Panic! At The Disco, Asking Alexandria, Breaking Benjamin, Sleeping With Sirens, Never Shout Never
Favorite Singers: Adele, Taylor Swift, Brittney Spears, Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, Eminem, Demi Lovato, Karlie Rey Jepsen
Favorite color: Blue, Pink, Black, White, Maroon
Favorite season: Winter
Favorite word: Whatever, Amazing, Sweet, Rocking, Epic, Yay etc etc...
Favorite Quote: "I will never be crushed, not now or ever." - Kyoya Tategami
Type: Nerd/ Emo
Personality: Really shy at first, but if you get me opened up then you will see a really childish, happy-go-lucky, too hyper, crazy and really helpful girl. But I can be really short-tempered, angry and mean too if you misbehave with me, so be careful! :P
I love yaoi, yuri, flashbacks and cliffhangers, but I truly hate spoilers.
I'M A FANFICTION READER AND WRITER, AND I'M PROUD OF IT. If you are, copy and paste this line into your profile.
If you're not in a fandom, I don't understand what you're doing with your life...
... KYOUYA TATEGAMI ... KYOUYA TATEGAMI ... KYOUYA TATEGAMI ... KYOUYA TATEGAMI ... KYOUYA TATEGAMI ... KYOUYA TATEGAMI
Come to the dark side. We have Ryuga!
Favorite anime: I love all animes. But let's choose Metal Fight Beyblade.
Favorite characters: (Not in a real order because my craziness about characters change in every two days)
1. Kyoya Tategami (My all time hero!)
2. Julian Konzern (I love him like crazy! If you don't like him, then get over it!)
3. Tsubasa Otori (The coolest one!)
4. Ryuga (The hottest one!)
5. Nile (Attractive!)
6. Yu Tendo (The CUTEST child ever!)
7. Ryutaro (Amazing guy!)
8. Zeo Abyss (My bro!)
9. Sophie (Stylish)
10. Wales (My best guy friend!)
11. Madoka Amano (Nice girl)
12. Hikaru Hasama (The confident one!)
13. Gingka Hagane (And... THE HERO! I personally hated him at first but now I love him!)
14. Demure (Anyone will like him!)
15. Benkei Hanawa (He loves Kyoya, so I love him!)
16. Dashan Wang (Best friend!
17. Aleksei (Hey, he is not bad!)18. Hyoma (He is a quite interesting character)
19. Toby/Foust (He is awesome! You have to love him no matter what!)
20. Dynamis (His personality amazes me!)
21. Tithi (Really cute kid!)
22. Yuki (Mr. Yuki is so awesome! Love him!)
23. Kenta Yumia (Nice kid, really friendly)
24. Mei Mei (She is a really good girl)
25. Chao Xin (Come on! You gotta like the charming Chinese superstar! :D Dis anyone know Chao Xin means 'Superstar' in Chinese?)
26. Ryuto (Wow! Who knew Ryuga had such a nice brother? XD)
27. Claus (Somehow his personality seems nice)
28. Chi-Yun (He is irritating sometimes but still good!)
29. Sora Akatsuki (His spirit seems awesome! :D)
30. Dan Sodo (These twins don't seem that bad to me, call me a crazy for that)
31. Reiki Sodo (Same reason as above)
1. KyoyaxMadoka (I am so fond of this pairing! OTP!)
2. RyugaxHikaru (The hottest pairing! OTP!)
3. SophiexWells (They are soo cute together! OTP!)
4. Chao XinxMei Mei (Sooo cutieee! I just love them! OTP!)
5. AlexeixLera (They really suit each other. OTP!)
6. GingkaxMadoka (Recently starting to like them!)
7. RyugaxMadoka (They have really good potentials together)
8. MasamunexMadoka (Yeah, not bad)
9. RyoxHikaru (At first I disliked them, now I love them!)
10. MasamunexLera (They have some potentials too)
Pairings I dislike: (No offense to the fans! Sorry! Just my opinions!)
1. KyoyaxHikaru (Don't even get me started! Ugh!)
2. JulianxSophie (Again, don't even get me started!)
3. TsubasaxHikaru (Sorry but I have an OC for Tsubasa and I can't see him with anyone else!)
4. TsubasaxMadoka (Same reason again!)
Favorite yaoi pairings:
1. KyoyaxNile (Made for each other, lol! OTP!)
2. RyugaxTsubasa (Wow! The hottest yaoi pairing ever! OTP!)
3. YuxKenta (Really love them! How cute! OTP!)
4. GingkaxKyoya (Honestly, rivals can be a cute pairing! Right?)
5. GingkaxRyuga (Lolz! I don't actually know how it came in my mind!)
6. KyoyaxTsubasa (They will make a hot pairing together!)
7. RyugaxKyoya (Nice! I like them together)
Yaoi pairings I dislike: (Again, no offense to the fans! Sorry!)
1. TsubasaxYu (Do you guys understand how pedophile that sounds? -_-)
2. JulianxWales (I don't know why but I don't like them together. Sorry but NO!)
Least favorite characters:
1. Doji (Who doesn't hate him!)
2. Dr. Ziggurat (Ew! He is a lunatic!)
3. Rago (Do I really need to say why I hate him?)
4. Pluto (He always gets on my nerves! Ugh!)
5. Damian (Honestly, what's his problem?)
6. Jack (The biggest freak!)
7. Reiji (Umm... he IS somehow attractive... DID I REALLY SAY THAT???)
8. Tetsuya (Another freak *rolls eyes*)
9. Tobio/Captain Capri (And Tobio... WHAT DOES HE THINK HE IS???)
My Ocs for Metal Fight Beyblade:
1. Name: Elizabeth Juliet Johnson
Nickname: Liz by everyone, Li-Li by Yu and Li by Julian
Age: Metal Fusion- 16, Metal Masters- 17, Metal Fury- 18, Zero-G- 24
Birthday: July 29th
Sign of Zodiac: Leo
Birth Country: Manchester, England
Father's Name: Arnold Johnson
Father's Nationality: Anglo-Irish
Mother's Name: Melissa Johnson
Mother's Nationality: Anglo-American
Personality: Liz is a smart, confident, hard-working, graceful and generous girl. She is really introverted and talks only when necessary. She loves to stay indoor rather than going out. She is not good at making friends but once she opens up to anyone, she seems really friendly and helpful. She loves helping people in times of danger and gives effective advice. She is a bit like an older sister. She has the potential to be a leader and can control any kind of situation. She is really intelligent, genius and can calculate every situation easily. She never breaks down in times of danger. She is courageous and faces every danger with dignity. She is self-reliant and doesn't need anyone's help. She hates large crowd and loud noise. She loves to stay alone. She loves reading and is always seen with a book that's why people call her a nerd. She is pretty much emotionless. She is really calm and collected. She never quarrels or talks rudely and loudly with anyone. She never raises her voice and stays calm during a fight. She prefers to discuss situation and make peace instead of fighting. It's really difficult to make her angry and even if she gets angry, she never shows it. She can hide her feelings easily. Her smile is really rare. She never cries. If you get on her bad side and do any harm to her loved ones, she won't spare you. She loves children and has a caring mother nature. She is good with animals too.
Zero-G Personality: Liz has become happier now after her relationship with Julian renewed. She smiles and talks more and often cracks jokes. She has become friendlier and she has also learned to control her anger issue. She is more mature and intelligent and very hard working. She still loves to help people and give advices.
Likes: Helping people, reading books, coffee, mythical stories, white roses and her family and friends
Dislikes: Arrogant, rude and snobby people, stuck-up girls, bullies, girly dresses, loud noise and large crowd
Fear: Fire, loud noise, crowdy places and being without books
Appearance: Liz is a tall and lean girl with right curves. She seems really tall and slim. She has waist length shiny straight dark blue hair which is slightly wavy at the ends, with a few strands of bangs falling over her eyes. She always keeps her hair open, flowing behind her. Her eyes are a dark shade of blue which almost seems black sometimes. Her complexion is slightly tanned but not too much. Her skin is spotless and smooth. Her height is 5'10 and weight is 140 lbs.
Zero-G Appearance: Liz's hair is slightly shorter now and it has black streaks. She keeps it free most of the time but when she works she keeps it in a braid with a few bangs on the left side. Her eyes which were really dark are more bluish now and her pale skin became slightly tanned. She is taller now. She has got a tattoo with Julian's name on her neck which is hidden by hair and another in her wrist which says "Never give up" in black curved writing. She also has two lip piercings.
Normal Outfit #1: A dark blue high-neck jacket with black steel buttons and dark blue stonewashed jeans with a white shirt, a black belt, a pair of dark blue converses, dark blue fingerless gloves, sapphire chandelier earrings and a platinum necklace with a heart shaped sapphire pendant. She dislikes makeup makeup and doesn't wear much, only a coat of dark blue eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, frosty pink lipstick and dark blue nail color.
Normal Outfit #2: A metallic black jacket with a halter neck white full sleeve top and black stonewashed jeans, a metallic silver belt, a pair of black lace up boots, black fingerless gloves, black diamond earrings and a platinum necklace with a heart shaped sapphire pendant. Her makeup is silver eyeshadow, black eyeliner, mascara, silvery pink lipstick and transparent silver nail color.
Normal Outfit #3: A deep mauve-maroon jacket with a pale pink tank top and light blue stonewashed jeans, a mauve-maroon belt, a pair of black high-top converses, mauve-maroon fingerless gloves, zircon earrings and a platinum necklace with a heart shaped sapphire pendant. She wears reddish maroon eyeshadow, black eyeliner, mascara, maroon lipstick and dark mauve nail color.
Normal hairstyle: She leaves her hair naturally flowing behind her back.
Zero-G Outfit: A dark blue off shoulder knee length silk dress with a black leather jacket and black high boots, black fingerless gloves, black diamond earrings and her trademark platinum necklace with a heart shaped sapphire pendant (it has a picture of her parents on one part and Julian's picture on other part and she never takes it off). Her makeup is dark blue and silver mixed eyeshadow, black eyeliner, mascara and purplish maroon lipstick.
Party Outfit: A dark blue off-shoulder top which has a sweetheart shaped diamond lining on upper boarder with a rose on the left side, black knee length tube skirt, short black wrist length gloves, dark blue gladiator sandals, diamond earrings with sapphires attached into them, a diamond necklace with sapphires, a diamond bracelet on the left wrist. Her makeup consists dark blackish blue smokey eyeshadow, black eyeliner, mascara, pale pink blusher and sparkling pink lipstick.
Formal Outfit: A dark blue strapless sparkly long dress that reaches her toes and leaves a trail behind. It's upper portion is a sweetheart shape with a silver diamond lining and the rest of the dress is plain. She wears a pair of silver stilettos, white elbow length gloves, diamond chandelier earrings and a diamond necklace with sapphires attached in it. Her make up consists silvery blue eyeshadow, dark blue eyeliner, mascara, reddish pink blusher and pale pink lipstick.
Formal hairstyle: Her hair is tied up in a bun in slightly messy style which leaves some loose strands of hair flying here and there.
Swimwear: A dark blue plain bikini, dark blue blue shorts with silver flip slops and hair tied up in a high ponytail.
Sleepwear: A peach colored silk nightgown with black furry slippers, hair tied up in a messy bun.
Training Outfit: A dark blue tank top with greyish denim jeans, gray fingerless gloves, a pair of white and dark blue sneakers, dark blue small heart shaped sapphire earrings and her trademark platinum necklace with a sapphire heart shaped pendant that she never takes off. Her make up consists just black eyeliners and pale pink lip gloss. Her hair is tied up in a high ponytail with a gray baseball cap.
Fighting Outfit: A dark blue leather jacket with black metallic armor over a dark blue tank top, black combat jeans with metallic knee guards, a black belt with the sword pouch, dark blue hard metallic gloves, a pair of dark blue metal soled combat boots, a dark blue peacock tail shaped iron mask, small heart shaped sapphire earrings and a platinum necklace with a sapphire heart shaped pendant. Her makeup is dark blackish blue smokey eyeshadow, black eyeliner, mascara and reddish pink lipstick.
Angel Outfit: A dark blue vest with dark blue knee length swirling skirt, dark blue elbow length gloves, a pair of silver gladiator sandals, silvery blue wings, dark blue magic wand, a silver tiara with a sapphire, sapphire chandelier earrings, diamond bracelets in both upper arms and a platinum necklace with a sapphire heart shaped pendant. Her makeup consists silver blue eyeshadow, silver eyeliner, mascara, frosty pink blusher and pale pink lipstick.
Weapon of Choice: A long silver catana with a dark blue handle which has sapphire designs, her intelligence and her mind games.
Elemental Power: Ice
1. Ice Blast: She whirls her sword in the air and blasts ice on the enemy.
2. Icy Fangs: She snaps her fingers to appear little fangs of ice on the enemy's body which bites them and slowly covers them in ice.
3. Snowy Puzzles: She uses her mind to make puzzles of snow and makes the enemy stuck in them.
4. Ultimate ice fury: She swirls her hands making a storm of ice around her enemies.
1. Snow Shield: She creates a shield of snow around herself and her friends by waving her hands.
2. Hypnotizing Eyes: When the enemy approaches towards her, she looks at them and hypnotizes them with her eyes, turning them into stone temporarily.
3. Icy Waves: She makes waves of ice around herself to puzzle the enemies and protect herself.
1. Freezing Icicles: When she touches a wound while closing her eyes, small icicles appear and heal the wound. She can also repair any machine by this move.
Special Ability: Hypnotism, Telepathy and Gymnastics.
Beyblade: Royal Griffin
Description: It's a sleek black bey with golden highlights and golden designs in its face bolt making the face of a Griffin. Its performance tip is golden and other parts are cobalt black.
Bit-beast: A flying black Griffin with sparkling golden eyes surrounded by grayish black smoke and shadows.
1. Claws of Destruction: This is the starting move. In this move, Griffin swiftly flies down at the opponent's bey and pushes it to the edge with its claws.
2. Electric darkness:Griffin flies towards the other beyblade and hits it again and again and produces a kind of electric shock. The shock becomes heavy and stops the other beyblade.
3. Dark Lightning: It's a attack move but it also works like an defense move. When the opponent comes to attack, an immense darkness covers everything and suddenly Griffin comes down splashing like a lightning and hits the other beyblade and stops it.
1. Magnetic Iron Wings: When the opponent approaches to attack, Griffin spreads it's wings and stands without doing anything. The opponent's beyblade feels a magnetic pressure and loses it's control. It comes towards Griffin and clashes in it.
2. Ultimate invasion: This is the final move. In this move, Griffin makes a hole in stadium and enters there. Then it breaks the whole stadium into small pieces from inside and the opponent's beyblade loses balance and stops.
Present Occupation: The standby blader for Europian Team Excalibur and the second representative of England after Wales.
Zero-G Occupation: A successful authoress,the owner of the 50% share of Konzern Group and a member of WBBA's directorial board, being a close assistant of Tsubasa.
Talents: Writing poems and stories, playing piano, horse riding.
Friends: Sophie, Wales, Claus, Tsubasa, Ryuga, Kyoya, Madoka, Yu, Dashan, Nile, Zeo and all the other good people
Enemies: Doji, Dr. Ziggurat, Rago, Pluto, Damian, Jack and other bad people
Crush: Julian Konzern (They are married in Zero-G)
Children: Amour Cesillia Konzern
Past: Liz's parents were killed by Dark Nebula when she was two years old because they fought against Doji. Some kind missionaries found her and gave her to an orphanage. She has spent her childhood in the orphanage run by the Dark Nebula where they used to torture the young bladers. She has never seen her parents and she doesn't know anything about them, even their names. She doesn't know if they are alive or dead. She used to sneak up on the office of the orphanage and acknowledged the identity of her parents from the old files in the office. One day, somehow a fire broke out in the orphanage and Liz ran away from there and started living in streets.
Present: Liz got admitted in a high school and started doing some job. There she met Julian and the others. She wanted to take revenge of the death of her parents so she joined Gingka and friends in the fight against Dark Nebula. She was also a standby for European team with her beyblade Royal Griffin in world championships but she didn't get the chance to participate. Eventually, she fell in love with Julian but he betrayed her with some popular girl. From that day, she stopped believing in love. Now Julian wants to take her back but she hates him and will never forgive him.
Future: After a lot of apologies, Liz finally decided to accept Julian. He proposed her in a moonlit night on the sea-beach of Venice and she accepted. They got married and spent their honeymoon in Paris. Then they had a daughter named Amour which means "Love". Liz became the owner of the 50% share of her husband's company. Also, she joined WBBA and became an efficient member. Julian and Liz spent the rest of their life happily together.
This seems really fun so I decided to do it too! Wish me luck!
LIST YOUR TOP TEN BEYBLADE CHARACTERS AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BELOW:
(Again, my favorites change easily so I'm just taking my latest favorites at present)
What would you do if...
-Number 1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
(Kyoya) I would probably let out a blood-freezing fangirl scream and faint!
-Number 2 got sent to jail?
(Tsubasa) He can never go to jail. He is too gentle to do some crime like that, but most probably his behavior seemed suspicious to the police so they caught him... Then I'll go and meet him with some homemade pancakes though I suck at cooking... T_T
-Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
(Madoka) I'll probably yell at her and tell her to explain why she is interrupting my peaceful shower.
-Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
(Yu/Zeo) Me: *horror face*
Yu: What? Can't I marry him?
-Number 5 cooked you dinner?
(Nile) Thanks, Nileee! I hope you are a better cook than me...
Nile: Of course I am! Anyone is better than you!
-Number 6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
(Julian) Check him out and when he wakes up, turn around blushing and thinking how in the hell did I enter a beach with such a rich guy? This beach must be expensive, right? Is it a private beach? Etc etc...
-Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
(Ryuga) Whoa... man! I guess that's why all of my family members are lunatic like you! I don't know whether to be happy or not...
-Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?
(Hikaru) I'll go to visit her with a bouquet of flowers and drag Ryuga with me for a surprise present... he he XD
-Number 9 made fun of your friends?
(Zeo) Whyyy, Zeo? You're gonna get a beating from me now!
-Number 10 ignored you all the time?
(Hyoma) I'll try to enter Koma village, then he will be compelled to talk to me and stop me from going there. Let's see how long he ignores me! XD
-Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do?
(Kyoya) Give one single pitiful glance and walk away saying, "It's none of my concern."
-You're on a vacation with 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?
(Tsubasa) Carry me to the nearest hospital, visit me regularly and encourage me with his big lectures. Tsubasa is such a nice guy!
-It's your birthday. What will 3 give you?
(Madoka) Her best burgers. She knows I love them! And most probably a lesson on how to repair beyblades. Useful!
-You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?
(Yu) Man, my ice cream is melting! It's so hot today! *turns around and realizes it's a fire* NOOO! WE'RE GONNA DIE! TSUBASA, SAVE US!
-You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?
(Nile) Shrug and say, "Hey, it's okay. I won't tell anyone."
-Number 6 appears to be a player, breaking many hearts. What do you do?
(Julian) Scoff. It suits him! At least I'm not one of his victims... yet!
-You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?
(Ryuga) Tell me that I'm the biggest idiot ever and I deserved it, then walk away.
-Number 8 thinks he/she will never get a girl/boyfriend. What will you tell them?
(Hikaru) "Hey, don't be like that! You're beautiful! And your Prince Charming might be nearer than you think!" ;) *coughRyugacough*
-You compete in a tournament. How does 9 support you?
(Zeo) Enter there suddenly and give thumbs up at me saying I should follow the example of Dungeon Trio and become victorious like them! (I looove Dungeon Trio! :D)
-You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?
(Hyoma) Stare at me creepily and then walk away shaking his head.
-Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
(Kyoya) Come on! It's Kyoya Tategami we're talking about! He's every girl's dream! (Including me) Who won't fall for the pine-haired-tan-skinned-scar-faced-lion-tamer at first sight, tell me?
-What is 2's ultimate fantasy?
(Tsubasa) I don't know... Maybe grow wings like an Eagle and fly away forever, though Yu won't let him go so easily! :D
-You're dating 3 and they introduce you to their parents. Would you get along?
(Madoka) Me... Dating... Madoka...? *faints* (Kyoya will kill me if he knows!)
-Is 4 gay?
(Yu) I don't know... One second, let me ask him!
Yu: What is gay?
Me: He he... Actually...
Tsubasa: *glares at me* Liz, I told you not to talk in M rated language with Yu!
Me: *hands up* Sorry!
-Who is 5's favorite person on your top ten list?
(Nile) Kyoya, duh! He is like a boss, elder brother and idol to him.
-Who on the top ten list loves 6 the most?
(Julian) No one. Yes, everyone thinks him as a friend but it's hard to tell because they are not really close.
-You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
(Ryuga) "Why is he staring at me? What's wrong with my hair? Gosh, he's most probably planning to launch L-Drago on me! God, save me!"
-Why would 8 get fired from his/her job?
(Hikaru) I don't know. She's a pretty decent worker so maybe because recently she's busy with something else... ;) (Maybe she has followed my advice and found her Prince Charming! XD)
-Number 9 is too shy to face you and confesses their love by sending an email. Now what?
(Zeo) o.O Zeo... Umm... Look... I always thought you as my little brother so... Umm... Sorry... Just a second! Weren't you supposed to marry Yu? Cheater! I'll tell Yu!
-If 10 could only do one more thing before he/she died, what would it be?
(Hyoma) He will probably choose a new security guard for Koma village who will be his heir after his death.
-Number 1 asked you to marry them?
(Kyoya) *fangirl scream and heart attack* (Result: I died before my marriage)
-You had to throw a party for 2?
(Tsubasa) *comes alive again by super power* (Dude! I didn't know I had super power too! Amazing!) I will be very happy and decorate the whole hall room with Eagle's feathers and other Eagle thingies only to discover Tsubasa absent because he wasn't interested in partying and spent the evening in a library with huge books. Library is definitely better than parities! Yay! (Sarcasm)
-3 asked you to help them find a job?
(Madoka) WHY??? What happened to B-pit? Well, never mind, she can make burgers for me! Yum! I'll probably establish a cafe with her. It's my long cherished dream! :D
-4 decided that he/she was going to live with you?
(Yu) Oh no! I have to fight for ice cream 24/7 now! Thanks, Yu but I'm not interested! I love ice cream more than you!
-5 snuck in your bed in the middle of the night?
(Nile) "Hey, Nileee! Wanna have a sleepover?" :D Nile is a pretty good companion because he is one of the very few level-headed characters of MFB.
-6 noticed he/she wasn't invited to your birthday?
(Julian) I thought it would be embarrassing to invite this super rich guy in my poor excuse of a birthday party. He will probably be a nosy guest and scoff at my arrangements.
-7 won the lottery?
(Ryuga) He doesn't need money to take over the world so he would probably don't care.
-8 had quite a big secret?
(Hikaru) "He he... I know your secret, Karu! You're having a secret relationship with Ryo, right? I'll tell Gingka and the others and especially, Ryuga!" ;)
Hikaru: *strangles me to death* HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT???
-9 became a singer?
(Zeo) Even though he had embarrassed me before sending a love email, but nevertheless I'll encourage him. Go, Zeo! Rock the stage! He seems somehow glamorous to me so he might be quite famous.
-10 had a daughter?
(Hyoma) He was ignoring me yet I'll be happy for him. "CONGRATZ, PAL!!!" :D "By the way, who is the lucky girl, huh?" ;) *winks*
Hyoma: *blushes like a girl*
-What does/would 1 think of 2?
(Kyoya/Tsubasa) Kyoya probably thinks Tsubasa is vain and nuts and he talks shit.
-What might 2 disagree with 3?
(Tsubasa/Madoka) Hmm... Hard to tell. Tsubasa and Madoka should agree in most of the things but Madoka gets mad easily which Tsubasa doesn't.
-How would 3 greet 4?
(Madoka/Yu) "Hey, Yu! How's it going?" :)
-What would 4 envy about 5?
(Yu/Nile) Yu doesn't envy anything because he is happy with what he has but probably Nile's serene and 'don't care' mood which will make anyone jealous.
-What dream would 5 have about 6?
(Nile/Julian) Again, hard to tell. Probably Nile will dream about defeating Julian in a beybattle.
-What do 6 and 7 have in common?
(Julian/Ryuga) Ego, duh! They both think they are the best! Egotistic idiots! *scoffs*
-What would make 7 angry at 8?
(Ryuga/Hikaru) Weren't they already dating? o.O Ryuga gets angry at anything and everything, but it's most probably Hikaru refusing his proposal or breaking up with him. Gosh, Hikaru, you have courage indeed! Who wants to mess with the Dragon Emperor?
-Where would 8 meet 9?
(Hikaru/Zeo) Most probably in a Beyblade competition or Gingka introduced them to each other as his friends.
-What would 9 never dare to tell 10?
(Zeo/Hyoma) "Thinking of visiting Koma village..."/ "You're a bad security guard. You can't save your village from enemies and intruders!"
-What would make 10 scared of 1?
(Hyoma/Kyoya) Kyoya is scary most of the time! Well, Hyoma didn't seem to like him that much and seemed slightly jealous of him so probably Kyoya's fearful appearance during the beybattle will scare him.
-You're about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction?
(Hyoma/Kyoya) Wasn't he ignoring me? And he has a daughter with someone else for God's sake! That means he is cheating in his girlfriend with me! o.O
Kyoya: Hey! Aren't you already married to me? Cheater!
-Number 2 tells you about his deeply hidden love for Number 9.
(Tsubasa/Zeo) Tsubasa: *blushes and stutters* Umm... Liz... I wanted to admit something... IloveZeo!
Me: WTF??? Didn't Zeo send me a love letter? That means Zeo is cheating on me with Tsubasa and I'm cheating on Kyoya with Hyoma and Hyoma is cheating on the mother of his daughter with me... Oh my God! My head is spinning! I'm going crazy!
-Number 4 also loves number 9. What does that mean?
(Yu/Zeo) Yu: Hey, Eagle-man, back off! Zeo is mine! You all forgot he was supposed to marry me?
Tsubasa: No, little boy! Zeo is mine and only mine! Let's decide this in a beybattle now!
Me: Ugh! I don't understand any of this relationship drama! *faints*
-Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?
(Nile/Julian)That would be awesome, I guess... He he! Hey! I just realized Nile and Julian could make a nice yaoi pairing! They have similarities among themselves too 'cause they both love to blabber about the heroes their beys were named after.
-You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react?
(Hyoma/Kyoya) Kyoya, you cheat! You cheated on me! And Hyoma, you cheated on me too! I'll file a case in the court against you both!
Honestly, I'm tired of this relationship drama. Who was cheating on whom, actually? o.O
-You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside the hotel room for MORE than a few hours. What are you thinking?
(Madoka/Yu) Eh, they can't do anything like that, can they? o.O *horror face* No, Madoka isn't a pedophile. She is probably making homemade ice cream for Yu, that's all I hope, he he...
-Could 1 and 6 be soulmate?
(Kyoya/Julian) Wow! Of course! Why didn't I think about them before? Nice pairing! But hey, Kyoya is MY husband! And most of all, he is in jail now. What? You forgot I had filed a case on him? And also, Julian was going to kiss Nile, right? Will he cheat on him? Ugh! That relationship drama again!
-Would 2 trust 5?
(Tsubasa/Nile) Nile is trustworthy... But Tsubasa won't probably trust him after he made that plan about Benkei and Demure on World Championships when Gan Gan Galaxy and Wild Fang faced off.
-Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?
(Yu/Hyoma) Well, Hyoma is in jail now with Kyoya so Yu pokes him when he goes to visit them in jail. Hyoma is a nice guy. He won't attack anyone until they do any harm to his beloved Koma village so he would request Yu politely to stop poking him.
-5 and 1 are forced to go back to school together. What study will they pick?
(Nile/Kyoya) When did Kyoya flee from jail? o.O Never mind, the police will find him. And I think they would probably choose Gym. Doesn't that make sense?
-7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?
(Ryuga/Zeo) Army! I would love them to see as army officers and it would suit them. But wasn't Zeo a successful singer? Never mind! His albums were probably flop. Rightly served! He cheated on many people altogether and he needed a lesson. XD But Ryuga would probably get fired from any job soon because of breaking rules.
-8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?
(Hikaru/Nile) Hikaru is a sensible person so she might give Nile a good haircut.
Nile: *smiles* Thanks, Hikaru. That was really nice of you. Now I can go on a date with Julian! *blushes*
-9 sketches what 6's perfect mate should look like; will 6 be happy?
(Zeo/Julian) Julian: Uhm... Zeo... Why had you drawn a picture of Nile?
Zeo: Because you two are supposed to kiss soon! XD
-2 sent a message to their Bf/Gf but 9 got it. What would happen?
(Tsubasa/Zeo) Zeo: WTF? Tsubasa wrote he loves me passionately? Oh, I remember he was fighting with Yu about me... *blushes*
-5 and 6 did a workout together?
(Nile/Julian) Hmm... Weren't they going on a date and supposed to kiss each other? I wonder what that 'workout' means...! ;)
-1 accidentally kicked 10?
(Kyoya/Hyoma) I don't think Kyoya would 'accidentally' kick Hyoma! XD The thing is- police found Kyoya back and put him in the jail again. Kyoya and Hyoma were bored in the jail and started quarreling about who is Gingka's biggest rival and when it got heated Kyoya kicked Hyoma. That's all!
-If 6 and 3 cooked dinner what would they make?
(Julian/Madoka) Julian requested Madoka to help him cook something for his date with Nile to surprise him and they ended up making Madoka's delicious burgers with an aristocratic 'Konzern' touch! :P
-10 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?
(Hyoma/Zeo) Hyoma got admitted in the hospital after Kyoya's kick and Zeo went to visit him.
Zeo: Uhh... Hyoma... I wanted to give a good news. Tsubasa sent a letter saying he loved me passionately... *blushes*
Hyoma: *smiles* That's amazing, pal! But aren't you supposed to marry Yu?
Zeo: *starts crying* I can't choose between them!
-What might 1 and 3 be doing together 10 years in the future?
(Kyoya/Madoka) Apparently, Madoka had a secret liking for my husband so she keeps secretly visiting him through all the years of staying in prison and I caught Kyoya cheating on me (AGAIN!) with Madoka and divorce him and file another case against Madoka. Madoka ends up in jail with Kyoya too and they spend the rest of their life together behind the bars.
-Does anyone on your friends list write or draw number 1?
(Kyoya) Of course! It's Kyoya we're talking about! Everyone (including me) writes and draws him, though I only write 'cause I suck at drawing even more than I suck at cooking... T_T
-Do you think number 4 is hot? How hot?
(Yu) Yu... Hot... *horror face* I don't know... I'm not pedophile!
-What about number 3? Is he/she hot?
(Madoka) o.O I don't know... I do think Madoka is a really pretty girl but hot... Dude, I don't roll that way! *another horror face* But I think Kyoya could answer this question... XD
-Do you recall any fics about 9?
(Zeo) Many! Even he plays a prominent role in one of my story.
-Would 2 and 6 make a good couple?
(Tsubasa/Julian) As a writer, I think this couple would rock! :D Good suggestion! But wasn't Julian supposed to kiss Nile? And didn't Tsubasa loved Zeo? o.O Relationship drama again! NOO!
-5/9 or 5/10?
(Nile/Zeo or Nile/Hyoma) Hmm... Both seems nice but probably I'll prefer Nile/Zeo becfause they have good possibilities now. XD After Nile and Zeo knew about Tsubasa and Julian cheating on them, they comforted each other and eventually fell in love! ;) How was that? :D
-Make up a summery for a 3/10 fanfic.
(Madoka/Hyoma) Wow! I'm starting to like the idea of this pairing! XD Let's try this-
Hyoma had always seen a certain brunette mechanic with Gingka but he never really paid attention. What happens when his feelings start to change? What happens when he falls for the blue eyed beauty? And the most important question, how will he express his love? Does Madoka feel the same way?
How was that? I'm thinking about turning it into a story later! :D Don't put too much hope 'cause most of my promises have no value and I forget all my ideas after some days... T_T
-How emo is 7?
(Ryuga) Do I really need to say anything? Come on! It's Ryuga we're talking about!
-What might 10 scream at a moment of great passion?
(Hyoma) Hmm... I really don't know, maybe "I'll save my beloved Koma!" or "Gingka, I'm your biggest rival and I will be that forever!" Something like that? :P
-Have you ever written a 5/10 fanfiction before?
(Nile/Hyoma) Nope, but I like the idea. Maybe I'll write in future... Though like I said, don't trust my promises!
-Would 7 and 2 make a good couple?
(Ryuga/Tsubasa) Of course! They are my yaoi OTP! :D
-What kind of summery would you use for a 3/7 fic?
(Madoka/Ryuga) Nice! I like this pairing so here it is-
Madoka has never ever though in her worst nightmares that she will fall for the bad guy but what happens when this comes true? She knows Ryuga will never love her but why can't she stop herself from thinking about the snowy haired antagonist? What is the future of this love story? Will Ryuga ever understands Madoka's feelings?
Pretty good! :D I'm surely gonna write this! No promises though! :P
-If 3 and 7 got together, who would be on top?
(Madoka/Ryuga) Do I need to explain? -_- Of course Ryuga!
-4/8 or 4/9?
(Yu/Hikaru or Yu/Zeo) None of them! *horror face* God, save me from all this pedophilia about Yu! Why do the things I hate comes in front of me again and again? :/
-What would happen if 7 discovered that 3 and 8 had a secret relationship?
(Ryuga/Madoka/Hikaru) Ryuga: Hikaru! You cheated on me! I'm gonna take revenge!
Me: Madoka! That's just purely dishonest! I left Kyoya for you and now you left him for Hikaru! (Oh my goodness! Relationship drama... AGAIN! How many times will I have to face them? Poor me... *sighs*)
-Can you write a summery of at least twenty words for a 2/6 fanfiction?
(Tsubasa/Julian) Of course! More thsn twenty words! I told you I've started to like the idea of them so here it is-
After that incident in the World Championships, the young heir of Konzern clan had never thought that he would meet the silver haired teen again. But something about Tsubasa attracted the blonde. Was it his mysterious personality, his amazing intelligence or his graceful poise? Julian didn't know, but he yearned to meet those golden eyes again.
Wow! I love this idea! Now I have a bunch of plots to write! :D
-Suggest a title for a 1/5 Hurt/Comfort fic.
(Kyoya/Nile) 'I'll Fix You' (Wow! Nice name, isn't it? It had to be! They are my OTP of course! :D)
-If you wrote a 3/2/6 fanfiction, what would the warning be?
(Madoka/Tsubasa/Julian) Warning: Rated T for swearing and suggestive contents!
-If you wrote a song-fic about 8, what song would you choose?
(Hikaru) 'She will be loved' by Maroon 5. I don't know why I think this song suits her perfectly! :) I had already used this song for her in one of my stories.
-How do you feel right now?
Amazing! Wow, that was a blast! :D
You're a true MFB fan when (bold means I've done it or thought of it):
You've bought at least one MFB video game.
Tell me why you like the last song you listened to?
The last song I listened to was 'Set fire to the rain' By Adele on Youtube. I really, really love that song and her amazing voice. It pulls at the strings of my heart and I tear up every time I listen to it.
What color are your eyes?
Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
I never fell asleep on anywhere other than my bed. But I sometimes feel sleepy in the couch of the living room but it's not that comfortable... :(
How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
Last thing you touched not computer-related?
My favorite pen to write down my new password... I won't tell you he he! XD
What colors are you wearing right now?
Dark blue, maroon and white.
You currently in a fight with someone?
Too many to count! My mother, my class captain, my bullies, my ex-best friend and many others... I get mad very easily!
Do you have an older brother?
Noo... But I wish I had. :( Though I love my cousin exactly like an older brother! :D
What are you listening to right now?
The beautiful pitter-patter of raindrops, the obnoxious sound of my typing and the disturbing sound of mom working in the background! :P
Do you laugh a lot?
No, it's normally really difficult to make me laugh but trust me, when I start laughing, I can't stop! And mostly I laugh at really inappropriate situations and everyone thinks I'm a lunatic! XD
Are you ticklish?
Too, too much! DON'T DARE TICKLE ME, I WARN YOU!
Have you ever been on a boat?
Yeah, many times! My country has too many rivers! And riding on a boat is so much fun and exciting! :D
Tell me about the shirt/shirts you're wearing?
Wait a min, let me see... I'm wearing a white t-shirt with a maroon painted picture of a rock-star and dark blue leggings.
When you are home alone do you still close the door when you shower?
Of course! *creepy face* What if someone suddenly enters and sees me? o.O
Do you have plans for today?
Nope! It's vacation time so I might spend a lazy day by watching TV and maybe... writing? Dunno!
What was on your mind most today?
I have to update my profile in Fanfiction!
How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
Approximately 30 mins-1 hour...
Do you have any siblings? Do you get along?
Fortunately or unfortunately, I'm the only child of my parents... :/
What are you drinking?
Nothing...? o.O Might drink water later 'cause it's lunch time.
Do you know anyone who smokes weed?
Yeah, our maid's husband.
1. Grab the nearest book to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and write the sentence here:
What was 'War of the worlds'?
(It's my English textbook and the line is from a short story about World War 2)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
My bedroom window. I'm sitting beside it.
3. What was the last thing you watched on TV?
A reality show.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
3:25 pm... Ow! I'm 25 minutes late ha ha! :P
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The pitter-patter of raindrops outside and the sound of mom watching TV from the living room.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I went to school the day before tomorrow for a class test. Gosh, I feel like a nerd! Wait, I'm a nerd! o.O
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
I stepped out of the bath and stared at my mirror while combing my hair.
9. What are you wearing?
T-shirt and leggings.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yeah! A regular nightmare filled with unidentified fearful persons!
11. When did you last laugh?
This morning, reading some funny comics in the newspaper.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A clock and a calendar.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
I don't think so.../Can't remember...
1. YOUR REAL NAME: You think I'll tell ya? :P
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Sraizzle?? (Can you even pronounce this? o.O)
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME (fav color and fav animal): Blue Cat? (That doesn't sound like a detective name! :( )
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name and current street name): Anushka Elephant?? (NOOO! Why is my street's name 'Elephant Road'? I hate this name! T_T)
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of your mom's maiden name): Shusrrah! (Okay, now tell me how to pronounce this??)
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Pink Sprite? (Not that bad... But I would like a stronger name for a superhero)
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME (mother's middle name, dad's middle name) (boy: Dad's first, girl: Mom's first): Camelia Kabir (Hmm... not bad...)
8. YOUR GOTH NAME (black and the name of one of your pets): (I don't have any pet so let's use my stuffed toy's name :P) Black Teddy?? (That doesn't even sound like a goth name! T_T)
9. YOUR HIPPIE NAME (type your name with your elbow): srfabgoirfna (Huh? o.O)
Bold stuffs are common with me
Results: I'm a Emo, Diverse, Hardcore/Scene, Geek, Gothic girl! (Absolutely right! :D)
Bold stuffs are common with me
Result: So looks like my elements are darkness, fire and air. (Cool! :D)
Bold stuffs are common with me
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
Result: So, among the Greek Gods, I'm mostly like Hades, Ares, Athena, Hermes, Zeus and Hunter of Artemis. That's awesome! :D
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
(Bold stuffs are common with me)
- If Fanfiction is to you what Facebook is to other people.
- If you're one of those people who get excited when you have just two reviews.
- If you have a very wide range of interests.
- If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects.
- If you've ever felt like something was watching you and then turned around to find nothing.
- If you ever read past two in the morning.
- If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...
- If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day.
- If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation.
- If you've ever talked to yourself.
- If you are anti-social sometimes.
- If you've ever yelled at an inanimate object for not listening to you.
- If you can't stand to hear your own voice in videos or recordings.
- If you or your best friend is insane.
- You use to be normal, until you met the freaks that you call friends.
- If you talk so fast no one can understand you unless they try really hard and even then it's a struggle.
- If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question.
- .If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters.
- If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason.
- If you have ever had a random song pop into your head at the most completely and utter worst time but you sing it anyway.
- If you ever felt like just running somewhere.
- If you really wish you could record your dreams and watch them later.
- If you wish music played during epic moments in your life, like in movies.
- If you hate getting out of the shower and it's FREEZING.
- If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console.
-If you wanna WHACK the Cartoon Network people for canceling Teen Titans, GET A BAT AND FOLLOW ME!!!
- If you're a total comic book geek, and don't care if people who aren't comic book geeks, stare at you like you've grown a second head when you launch into a lecture on the histories of all the Robins or recite the nine Lantern corps.
- If you wish a fictional character was real.
- If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments.
- .If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb.
- If your headphones are ALWAYS tangled.
- If slow computers drive you CRAZY.
- .If you think that Writer's Block sucks.
- If you love it when teachers get off track and tell you stories about their life.
- If you have ever fallen going up the stairs.
- If you have ever want to scream to the world that you like someone.
- If you should be doing homework right now.
- If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways.
You Know You're a Book Addict If:
(Bold stuffs are common with me)
-You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on.
-Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading.
-You write fanfictions about the book.
-You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else) to read your favorite books.
-You accidentally call everyone by the character's names.
-Everything reminds you of the book.
-You quote random lines all the time.
-You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't.
-You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character would do to escape the class.
-You've got a book memorized.
-You've read a book more than five times.
-You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days.
-You hate it when someone calls your favorite character fictional.
-You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional.
-Most of the things you loose wind up in the library.
-Even the library checkout ladies know you by your first and last name.
-You (and possibly your friends) are the librarian's favorite.
I am a book addict and proud of it!!! If you are one too, copy and paste this on your profile.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulacltyuesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
WHAT TO DO IN AN EXAM……
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "THIS IS STUPID!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go drink.)
15. Show up completely drunk (completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how cute the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
23. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the heck are you? Where's the regular guy?"
24. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
25. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
26. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
27. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
28. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
29. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
30. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
31. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
32. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. strike a pose first for added effect.
33. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
34. If your answers are on a scantron sheet, fill it out in pen.
35. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girl nearby.
36. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
37. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
38. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
39. Dress like the professor.
40. If your a boy wear a hot pink dress.
41. If your a girl wear a tux.
42. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
43. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
Repost this if you laughed
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it "In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
Post this on your profile
99 ways to get kicked out of Wal-Mart. I couldn't resist putting this here!
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see
11. Get several of those frogs (that croak when somebody walks by) from the Garden Dept. and place in strategic
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long," etc. See if they play along to avoid
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this junk,
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a test drive.
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,"I'm Batman. Come, Robin, to the Batcave!"
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any
31. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
32. Take bets on the battle described above.
33. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
34. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
35. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
36. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
37. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
38. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
39. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
40. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
41. Two words: "Marco Polo."
42. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
43. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics, while headbanging & playing air guitar to Willie Nelson demos. (Bonus:
44. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
45. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
46. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
47. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those
48. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
49. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink;
50. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
51. Turn on toys that make noise or talk at random intervals, and leave them in strategic locations.
52. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
53. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
54. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
55. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
56. Set up another battlefield with GI Joes vs. Barbies. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!)
57. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
58. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room.
59. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
60. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "the fat man walks alone," and
61. Beg the greeter for those happy-face stickers. Stick them on your face, then stand next to him and copy
62. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
63. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good
64. Try on every pair of shoes in the shoe department. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
65. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
66. If you're female: Take some men's clothes to the men's fitting room and ask to try them on. Act shocked and
67. Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren’t looking.
68. Lurk in the cosmetics department and spray people with a bottle of strong perfume as they walk by. Lean in and
69. Plastic fake-vomit and fake-dog do can be utilized effectively here.
70. Go outside to the payphones, call the store and ask them to page customer "Mike Hunt" (or "Harry Butz", etc.)
71. Stand in front of the Preparation H. Ask everyone who walks by which hemorrhoid remedy they prefer, then
72. While you're doing that, have white-out & markers handy. Modify the boxes of "Anusol" by covering up the "OL"
73. Crawl around on the ground and pretend that your a cat. Meow when people walk by, rub up against their legs,
74. Take a chair to Electronics, tune in all the TV’s to Young & the Restless, and watch while sobbing loudly.
75. Chase your friends up and down aisles with those electric cars. Make sure to tell your friends to act like they
76. Ride the little rides for toddlers. Fit the character; if on a horse, act like a cowboy, etc. If a little kid comes over
77. One word: STREAK!
78. Excessively use anything thing that says "Try Me".
79. Start pocketing any and all free samples.
80. Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.
81. Walk up to the customer service and say "Hello, I'll have a Quarter Pounder with cheese, large fries and a diet
82. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up to people asking where the rash cream and lice remedies are.
83. When alone, have loud conversations with your "multiple personalities".
84. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10".
85. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the store.
86. Act suspicious and stick your arm in your jacket when leaving store. As you’re walking through the doors act like
87. Balance EVERYTHING you see on the tips of your finger, your nose, your forehead, and the top of your head
88. Put jockstraps in the lingerie department.
89. Put lingerie in the men's department.
90. Stand in the sock aisle, and give each package a stern lecture.
91. Spend hours staring at a little blinking light and say "blink" each time it blinks. Don't look away, just stay
92. In the Garden Dept., skip through the flowers while holding your arms out and "buzzing".
93. With friends, stage a "sit-in" in all the bean-bag chairs in Furniture Dept.
94. Walk up to a guy and say "It's YOU!! I haven't seen you in so long!!" and kiss him, then say "Why didn't you
95. Stand next to a mannequin and pretend to be a mannequin too. Try to hold the same position for as long as
96. Start singing oldies songs in the megaphone.
97. Ask everyone in "Electronics" "Do you know what CD this song is on? I don't know the name but it goes like
98. Bark while trying on dog collars. Have a friend lead you around on a leash. Better yet, whinny while trying on
99. Take fishing rods & a fishing hat from Sporting Goods to the Pet Department. Pretend to fish in the goldfish
Something that will crack you up.
Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
50 Ways to Mess With People in a Computer Lab
11. Bring a chainsaw, but don't use it. If anyone asks why you have it, say "Just in case..." mysteriously.
(Uhm, wasn't there supposed to be 50?)
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (A lot meaning all the time...)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and
You live off of sugar and caffeine
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny when you laugh for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
1) I need to tell you a secret. go to 5
2) the answer is... go to 11
3) don't get angry. go to 15
4) calm down don't get frustrated. go to 13
5) first go to 2
6) don't be angry just go to 12
7) I just wanted to say hi
8) what I wanted to tell you is...is on 14
9) Be patient and go to 4
10) this is the last time I'm going to send you to a number. go to 7
11) I hope ur not annoyed when I say this...but go to 6
12) sorry out of order. go to 8
13) don't get mad just yet...go to 10
14) I don't know how to say this but... go to 3
15) You must be really bored so go to 9
COPY AND PASTE If YOU Found That Funny
10 BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING A GIRL
10. We can wear guy clothes and look good, but if they wear ours they get funny looks
9. At least one girl always survives in horror movies
8. We can put cotton between our toes and paint our nails without feeling the least bit silly
7. Our magazines have horoscopes
6. Girls with guy first names like Taylor sound cool, but it doesn't work the other way around
5.Our friends don't say "hi" by punching us in the arm
4. Yes PMS sucks, but at least we have an excuse to lay around eating chocolate once a month
3. Make-up covers any imperfections we may have
2. If we flirt with a cop, we can get out of a speeding ticket
1. Girl Talk... you know, the way we all just understand each other without having to explain a thing
Copy & Paste this to your profile to show that you Care!
It's funny how hello always ends with goodbye,
It's funny how good memories can start to make you cry,
It's funny how forever never really seems to last,
It's funny how much you'd lose if you forgot about your past,
It's funny how friends can just leave you when you're down,
It's funny how when you need someone they're never around,
It's funny how people change and think they're so much better,
It's funny how many lies can be packed in one 'Love Letter',
It's funny how people forgive even though they can't forget,
It's funny how one night can contain so much regret,
It's funny how ironic life turns out to be,
But the funniest part of all, none of that's funny to me.
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is you cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is moron cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now read the THIRD word of ever line. Copy this into your profile if you find this funny.
WHY DO BOYS FALL IN LOVE WITH GIRLS??
So sweet, please don't break! :)
1. They will always smell good even if it's just shampoo.
2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder.
3. How cute they look when they sleep.
4. The ease in which they fit into our arms .
5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world.
6. How cute they are when they eat.
7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while.
8. Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 outside.
9. The way they look good no matter what they wear.
10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful girl on this earth.
11. How cute they are when they argue.
12. The way her hand always finds yours.
13. The way they smile.
14. The way you feel when you see their name on the call ID after you just had a big fight.
15. The way she says "lets not fight anymore" even though you know that an hour later...
16. The way that they kiss after you have had a fight.
17. The way they kiss you when you say "I love you".
18. Actually...Just the way they kiss you...
19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry.
20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly.
21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt.
22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt (even though we don't admit it).
23. The way they say "I miss you".
24. The way you miss them.
25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore...
Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, no paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart.
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put u and i together.
Man: I'm sorry--I got lost in your beautiful eyes.
Man: I'd like to call you. What's your number?
Man: But I don't know your name.
Man: I know how to please a woman.
Man: I can tell you want me.
Man: Hey, baby, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
Man: You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall...is in love with me.
Man: Do your legs hurt from running through my dreams all night?
Man: Let's commit the perfect crime: I'll steal your heart, and you'll steal mine.
Man: What's a nice girl like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this on your profile.
Boy: I’ve been waiting for this day.
Girl: Do you want me to leave?
Girl: Do you love me?
Boy: Of course!
Girl: Will you ever cheat on me?
Boy: Never in my life.
Girl: Will you ever kiss me?
Boy: Every chance I get.
Girl: Will you hit me?
Boy: Are you crazy…!
Girl: Can I trust you?
After marriage, now, read it from the bottom to the top. Copy and paste this to your page!
-When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how the hell you did it
-If at first you don't succeed, burn all the evidence that you tried
- There's a light at the end of every tunnel, just pray it isn't a train.
- Those who say nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door
- I couldn't repair your brakes so I made your horn louder
When you were 1-year-old,
When you were 2 years old,
When you were 3 years old,
When you were 4 years old,
When you were 5 years old,
When you were 6 years old,
When you were 7 years old,
When you were 8 years old,
When you were 9 years old,
When you were 10 years old she drove you all day,
When you were 11 years old,
When you were 12 years old,
When you were 13 years old,
When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp,
When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug,
When you were 16, she taught you how to drive her car,
When you were 17, she was expecting an important call,
When you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation,
When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition,
When you were 25, she helped to pay for your
When you were 50, she fell ill and
And then, one day, she quietly died.
If you love your MOM & you thank her deeply,
If you don't...
FRIENDS: Will hold the umbrella for you.
BEST FRIENDS: Take yours and say 'RUN BITCH RUN!'
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandma, Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandma, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying "THAT WAS FRICKING AWESOME!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when you're not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your crap and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds arse that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up to him and say 'its because your gay isn't it?'
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this crappp!!!
D* put this
R* on your
E* page if you
A* prefer your
S* over reality
Got a problem with me? Solve it!
Calling me FAKE won't make you REAL.
Dance as if no one is watching you.
Meeting someone takes a minute,
A kiss is just a kiss until you find the one you love.
When I first saw you...
Love isn't having 500 pictures of him/her on your phone.
AQUARIUS - The Slut (1/20-2/18) Great talker. Attractive and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to Have fun. Is really good at almost anything. Great kisser. Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud. Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare to find. Good when found. 7 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
PISCES - The Addict (2/19-3/20) EXTREMELY adorable. Intelligent. Loves to joke. Very Good sense of humor. Energetic. Predict future. GREAT kisser. Always get what they want. Attractive. Easy going. Loves being in long relationship. Talkative. Romantic. Caring. 4 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
ARIES- The Irresistible One (3/21-4/19) Nice Love is one of a kind. Great listeners Very Good in bed... Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you out. Trustworthy. Always happy. Loud. Talkative. Outgoing VERY FORGIVING. Loves to make out. Has a beautiful smile. Generous. Strong. THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE. 9 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
TAURUS- The Aggressive One (4/20-5/20) MOST AMAZING KISSER. Very high appeal. Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative. Extremely random and proud of it. Freak. Spontaneous. Great at telling Stories. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out if it comes down to it. Someone you should hold on to. 12 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
GEMINI - The Liar (5/21-6/21) Outgoing. Lovable. Spontaneous. Not one to mess with. Funny. Excellent kisser EXTREMELY adorable. Loves relationships, Addictive. Loud. 16 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
CANCER - The Smart One. (6/22-7/22) Trustworthy. Attractive. Great kisser. One of a kind. Loves being In long-term relationships. Extremely energetic. Unpredictable. Will exceed your expectations. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out. 2 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
LEO - The Cool One (7/23-8/22) Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, Fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you'll ever meet! Very beautiful. Amazing. however not the kind of person you wanna mess with... u might end up crying... 9 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
VIRGO- The Promiscuous One (8/23-9/22) Spontaneous. High appeal. Rare to find. Great when found. Loves being in long relationships. So much love to give. Not one to mess with. Very pretty. Very romantic. Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where..!! Not the kind of person you wanna mess with-you might end up crying. 4 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
LIBRA - The Partner for Life (9/23-10/22) Caring and kind. Smart. Center of attention. High appeal. Has the last word. Good to find, hard to keep. Fun to be around. Extremely weird but in a good way. Good Sense of Humor!! Thoughtful. Always gets what he or she wants. Loves to joke. Very popular. Silly, fun and sweet. 5 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
SCORPIO - The Gorgeous One (10/23-11/21) Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Best kisser. Good personality. Stubborn. Amazing in bed. A caring person. One of a kind.Gorgeous Smile.Not one to mess with. Are the most attractive people on earth! 15 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
SAGITTARIUS-The One that Waits (11/22-12/21) Dominant in relationships. Someone loves them right now. Always Wants the last word. Caring. Smart. Loud. Loyal. Beautiful. Goofy. Easy to talk to. Everything you ever wanted. Easy to please. The one and only. 7 Years of bad luck if you do not repost.
CAPRICORN - The Cute One (12/22-1/19) Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. EXTREMELY SEXY. Predict future. Irresistible. Loves being in long relationships. Has lots of friends. Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. Also not a fighter, but if they have to, they will also knock the lights out of you if it comes down to it..Cool. Loves to own Geminis' in sports. Extremely fun. Loves to joke. Smart. 24 years of bad luck if you do not repost.
Quotes that inspire me:
"When you start pulling pen to paper, you see a side of your personal truth that doesn't otherwise reveal itself in conversation or thought." - Anthony Kiedis
"So you have enemies, eh? Good, that means you've stood up for something once in your life." - Winston Churchill
"You gotta find a way to survive, 'cause they win when your soul dies." - Tupac
"Death is not the greatest lost in life. The greatest lost is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender." - Tupac
"Tell them ain't tears comin' down our face. Wipe your eyes. In this world, only the strong survive, sweetheart." - Tupac
"I know it seems hard at times, but remember one thing. Through every dark night, comes a brighter day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, keep your chest out, keep your head up and handle it." - Tupac
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog." - ?
"Live the life you love, love the life you live." - Bob Marley
"Don't worry, be happy." - Bob Marley
"Fall seven times, stand up eight." - Japanese Proverb
"To a predator, fear indicates weakness." - Dean Koontz
"This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time." - Fight Club
Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever the fuck you were gonna do anyway." - Robert Downey Jr.
"If we were always conscious of the fact that people precious to us are frighteningly mortal, hanging not even by a thread, but by a wisp of gossamer, perhaps we would be kinder to them and more grateful for the love and friendship they give us." - Dean Koontz
"If one's friends do not openly laugh at him, they are not in fact his friends." - Dean Koontz
"We yearn for tomorrow and the progress that it represents. But yesterday was once tomorrow, and where was progress in it? Or we yearn for yesterday, for what was or what might have been. But as we are yearning, the present is becoming the past, so the past is nothing but our yearning for second chances." - Dean Koontz
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than you can even imagine." - William Shakespeare
"To be or not to be, that is the question." - William Shakespeare
"Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." - William Shakespeare
"When I saw you, I fell in love. You smiled because you knew." - William Shakespeare
"But while I think of thee, dear friend, all losses are restored and sorrows end." - William Shakespeare
"Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,'I will try again tomorrow'." - - Mary Anne Radmacher
"Everyone is a genius. But is you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein
"Every wall is a door." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go, only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be." - Shahid Kapoor
"I guess every actor is searching for that moment of truth somewhere between action and cut."- Shahid Kapoor
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Plato
"It always seems impossible until it's done." - Nelson Mandela
"After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb."- Nelson Mandela
"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela
"If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner." - Nelson Mandela
"The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear." - Nelson Mandela
"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion." - Nelson Mandela
"Resentment is drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies."- Nelson Mandela
"When a man is denied the right to live the life he believes in, he has no choice but to become an outlaw." - Nelson Mandela
"If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart." - Nelson Mandela
"Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again." - Nelson Mandela
"We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?" - Nelson Mandela
"Keep your friends close- and your rivals even closer." - Nelson Mandela
"A winner is a dreamer who never gives up."- Nelson Mandela
"Know your enemy- and learn about his favorite sport." - Nelson Mandela
"If you can't handle me at my worst, then you surely don't deserve to handle me at me best." - Marilyn Monroe
"Even after all this time the sun never says to the earth, 'You owe me.' Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole sky." - Hafiz
"Life asked death, 'Why do people love me, and hate you?' Death replied, 'Because you're a beautiful lie, and I'm a painful truth."- ?
"We ignore those who want us, want those who ignore us, love those who hurt us and hurt those who love us."- ?
"Don't do something permanently stupid because you're temporarily upset."- ?
"We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will." -?
"Sometimes the strongest women are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about." - ?
"The world is filled with crazy people, and I'm one of them." - ?
"Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they're always there." - ?
"Stay on the sunny side of life." - ?
"Beauty is a curse on the world. It keeps us from seeing who the real monsters are." - ?
"You get in the biggest fights with the people you care about the most. Because those are the relationships you are willing to fight for." - ?
"It's easy to start. It's hard to say goodbye." - ?
"Dare to dream big." - ?
"What's this thing you call 'normal'? Is it contagious? Don't touch me! I might catch your 'normal'!" - ?
"According to astronomy, when you wish upon a star you're actually a few million years late. That star is dead, just like your dreams." - ?
"Those who try to do something and fail are definitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed." - ?
"Memories are the only thing that remains the same, even when feelings fade, places change and everyone walks away." - ?
"One day can change everything." - ?
"Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself on the inside and out." - ?
"Friends are like walls. Sometimes you lean on them and sometimes it's just enough to know they're there." - ?
"Forgive your enemy but remember that bastard's name." - ?
"Help someone when they are in trouble and they will remember you when they are in trouble again."- ?
"Many people are alive only because it's illegal to shoot them." - ?
"The real definition of 'never mind' is 'you should've listened the first time'." - ?
"I feel bad for the people who never go crazy." - ?
"We all are a little weird and life's a little weird and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." - Dr. Seuss
"Don't change on me. Don't extort me unless you intend to do it forever." - Tupac Shakur
"There are seven days in a week. Someday is not one of them." - ?
"Normal people worry me." - Natsu Dragneel
"I love adventures." - Natsu Dragneel
"I would be scared if I wasn't so darn good!" - Tyson Granger
"I invent the world impossible. That's why I'm the champ. Whether I like it or not." - Kai Hiwatari
"You can dream all you want, kid, but it won't do any good 'cause when you wake up again you'll realize nothing has changed." - Kai Hiwatari
"Battles must be fought with the mind, not the heart." - Kai Hiwatari
In this game you have to be prepared for anything, anytime." - Kai Hiwatari
"I'm not scared of anything." - Kai Hiwatari
"To become the best, one must defeat the best." - Kai Hiwatari
"Winning isn't everything." - Kai Hiwatari
"The only person who'll decide my fate is me! Nobody else!" - Kai Hiwatari
"Don't knock on the death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that." - ?
"To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." - ?
"Every story has an end. But every end is only the beginning." - ?
"There is no beginning or end... Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift." - ?
"When life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand chocolate." - ?
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it." - ?
"A question will never go unanswered. And a person will always be guilty, even if it's only once." - ?
"Don't walk as if you rule the world, walk as if you don't care who rules the world." - ?
"Expecting the world to treat you fairly, because you are a good person is like expecting the lion not to attack you because you are a vegetarian!"- ?
Unsafe External Link