- - - The Authoress - - -
Greetings! My name is Miku. I like Pokémon, writing, anime, Disney, the colour orange, Nintendo, and fruits. Right now I am at my last year of university and working part-time at a restaurant. I enjoy life as much as possible like hanging out with my favourite group of people. I'm also a Gemini because my birthday is on the 26th of May. My music tastes have remained with upbeat pop music but trance has been added too. I am a huge fan of Hello Project and all the groups inside. I am also a fan of the trio Perfume and a big fan of Black Eyed Peas and Taylor Swift.
In relation to Pokémon, I am a huge Pearlshipper. I also appreciate the following pairings: Contestshipping, and Wishfulshipping. Expect some fanfiction of those three pairings the most! Other pairings that show up are requests from a friend or random urges to get a certain idea out. My favorite Pokémon characters are Ash, Cilan, Dawn and Lyra! I am huge on the Pokémon anime but some game pairings I enjoy are Alder x Cheren, Silver x Lyra, Elesa x Skyla and Red x Green.
Anime-wise, my favourite series are Black Butler, Lovely Complex, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Letter Bee, Bleach, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Durarara and Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt. I am also a huge fan of Vocaloid and Touhou Project. My name has no connection with the blue haired diva! My favorite Touhou characters is Aya and Flandre. Pairings I like in the series above are Ciel x Sebastian, Misaki x Usui, Gauche x Lag, Rukia x Ichigo, Toshiro x Momo, Kyouko x Sayaka & Izaya x Namie.
I have been writing fanfiction for eight years but a lot were never displayed to the public because I mainly wrote for myself, eventually for a close friend of mine. Now I am trying to pop out of my shell.
Do not be afraid to talk to me if you have a question regarding my works.
- - - Work Status - - -
Not available. Please come back soon.
- - - Everything Else - - -
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8. Thou shalt not use , ;, or >:( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9. Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10. Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11. The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12. Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16. Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17. Thou shalt show and not tell.
18. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20. Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.