Author has written 3 stories for Final Fantasy I-VI.
HI! Okay, since I'm lazy, this shall be a lazy profile!
Are ya ready,kids?
AYE AYE, CAPTAIN!
I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!
SHUT THE FUDGE UP!
WHO GOES ON THE INTERNET AND NEVER LEAVES? (STREAMER DREAMER!)
JUST A FOREVER ALONER WHO PLAYS FINAL FANTASY! (STREAMER DREAMER!)
SHE'S THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT YOU ALL WISH! (STREAMER DREAMER!)
DROPS ON THE FLOOR READING ALL THE FANFICS! (STREAMER DREAMER!)
STREAMER DREAMER, STREAMER DREAMER, STREAMER DREAMER etc.
STEEEEEEEAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR DDRRRRRRREEEEEEEEAAAAAAMMMMMEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR! *all rights reserved XD
Name: Some Korean name you'll never figure out how to pronounce. I swear, you'll go freaking mad. (Please don't call me ' Some Korean name you'll never figure out how to pronounce. I swear, you'll go freaking mad' because that's pretty damn old.)
Birthday: March 25 (I'M AN ARIES!)
Lazy Hobbies: Drawing and Using Internet
Non-Lazy Hobbies: I kinda like sewing. It's a new time thing for me, so there's still a few things to learn.
Favorite Food: Kimchi, Korean BBQ, Korean Dumpling, Rice Cake in Hot Pepper Sauce (GO KOREA!), PASTA, Tomatoes, Pizza, Potatoes, Sausage (Hetalia has gotten to me) Any Sweets (But they have to be SWEET! No plain, no sour! And not salty either), Broccoli, Carrots, All Fruit, Etc.
Favorite Shape: Circle (Even before Hetalia, it was my favorite)
Favorite Anime/Manga: BRS (Black Rock Shooter), CCS (Cardcaptor Sakura), Death Note,Sailor Moon, Kagerou Days/ Heat Haze Days, Shingeki no Kyojin/ Attack on Tian, Free!!, Tsuritama, Daily Lives of Highschool Boys, Air, Idol Pretender, Hayate no Gotoku/ Hayate the Combat Butler, Smile! Precure, Yes! Precure 5!, Hetalia, Mermaid Melody, Oreimo, Umineko, Soul Eater, Chobits, Fullmetal Alchemist (including brotherhood), Tokyo Mew Mew, Shugo Chara, K-on!, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, Rozen Maiden, Lucky Star, and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
Favorite Shows: Teen Titans, Game of Thrones, Spongebob, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (All generations), Gravity Falls, Rome, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, The Powerpuff Girls, Scooby Doo, The Flinstones, Galaxy Girls, ALF, How I Met your Mother, and The Big Bang Theory.
Idol: MYSELF /shot
Bedtime: Whenever I'm tired.
Personalities: Lazy, Depressing, but usually happy.
Fears: Bugs, Bad Reviews, DEATH, Ghosts (Don't send me a ghost story. Please.), Slenderman, Freddy, Triangle Head,Being left alone, Ronald McDonald, Etc.
Favorite Bands: Linkin Park, Evanscence, Nirvana, and Iron Maiden, My Chemical Romance, and Ludo. (Ludo is me religion)
Least Favorite Bands/Singers: One Direction, Justin Bieber, Rebecca Black, Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers (I think nothing bad of their personalities because I have heard nothing bad. It's just their music. If you are fans of these people, good for you. Continue to love them.)
Favorite Subject: None
Least Favorite Subject: You'd be able to figure it out if you read my favorite subject
Favorite Holidays: EVERY SINGLE ONE!
Favorite Sites: Fanfiction, Deviant Art, You Tube, Google.
A few dumb phrases I made up:
Things will get better in the future. You never know what will happen next.
If you don't feed Ryuk an apple, brace yourself.
When you read my fanfiction, GOOD LUCK!
Life is like a book. You have an idea of what will happen at the end, but you have no idea what will happen next, so always read from cover to cover. (If you don't know what this means, a note is always here to help: You already know you're going to die, but why not die happy? You don't know what's going to happen ahead of time, so live with all your might.)
FAVORITE PHRASE OF ALL TIME:
Do not pray for an easy life. Pray to be stronger, so you can endure it.
- Bruce Lee
A few of my favorite anime/manga quotes(That are a bit out of order):
"The one I'd sexually harass is you!" Kyosuke Kosaka: Ore no Imouto
"Look at this screen! Skies as clean as my heart!" Kyosuke Kosaka: Ore no Imouto
"BIG BROTHEEEEEEEER!!!!!!" Alphonse Elric: Fullmetal Alchemist
"We can no longer go on thinking this world has nothing to do with ourselves. This is our world. There's no difference. This is where we live." Edward Elric: Fullmetal Alchemist
"Everything is in the middle of a great, unseen flow. I don't know if you'd call it the universe, or the world, or whatever. Looking at it as this huge thing. Al, you and I are like ants. One small part within the flow. Nothing more than on fraction of the whole. But putting all those small "ones" together allows the "all" to exist..." Edward Elric: Fullmetal Alchemist
"Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth" Alphonse Elric: Fullmetal Alchemist
"I-ZA-YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Shizou Heiwajima: Durarara!!
"My jokes aren't lame, they rule." Kida Masami: Durara!!
"If you really love her, do not look away, no matter what happens. No matter what you see, no matter what you learn about her, do not look away. Once you have her in your arms, do not let go" Seiji Yagari: Durarara!!
"Because the world isn't as bad as you think." Celty: Durarara!!
"Just because I like humans, doesn't mean I like you personally." Izaya Orihara: Durarara!!
"Gotta catch 'em all!" Ash Ketchum: Pokemon
"Give up, you're one of us." Koiwai and Jumbo: Yotsuba&!
"I'M GONNA TOUCH YOUR BOOOOBS!!" Battler Ushiromiya: Umineko, When they Cry
"Your light may be small now, but it burns with the strength of all your heart." Clow Reed: Carcaptor Sakura
"Let's all go back to Earth...together." Usagi Tsukino: Sailor Moon
"I have so many things to do today! Go home early, eat snacks, and finish my game!" Usagi Tsukino: Sailor Moon
“My power doesn’t shine because of hatred. It’s because I believe in the powers of the Sailor Scouts. I believe in everybody’s Crystals. The power that let me make it here. Everybody will be okay. I believe that we will live together again. I believe that our future is still out there!” - Eternal Sailor Moon: Sailor Moon
"That's why I like him. He looks exactly like my sempai at school who broke my heart." Makoto Kino: Sailor Moon
"This anime will never let crime go unpunished. Kidnapping is not cool." Narrator: Hayate no Gotoku!
"Say, for example Hayate-kun being accepted by Ojo-sama's grandfather and fulfilling the conditions of the inheritance by making Nagi apologize in tears and living happily ever after by inheriting the Sanzenin fortune... That kind of twist ending... WILL NEVER HAPPEN! This manga isn't a tale of Hayate-kun's success!" Maria: Hayate no Gotoku!
"I'm only interested in 2D girls!" Hayate Ayasaki: Hayate no Gotoku!
"Something tells me if I push this switch, Jump is going to drop this manga..." Nagi Sanznin: Hayate no Gotoku!
"We are using a towel for the sake of broadcasting restrictions, but in reality, please do not use a towel in the bath" Narrator: Hayate no Gotoku!
"You lack Gundam knowledge!" Nagi Sanznin: Hayate no Gotoku!
"Don't choose death in order to protect her. Live to protect her." Freedert: DN Angel
"That's right. Which means a unicorn is responsible." Daiki Niwa: DN Angel
"Ice cream thief!" Takashi Saehara: DN Angel
"No matter how cruel the world is, that's something I don't care about!" Eren Jaeger: Singeki no Kyojin
"You're just fighting me because you can't prove me wrong!" Armin Arlert: Shingeki no Kyojin
Some facts about me I haven't mentioned:
- I have the craziest obsession with drawing girls with thigh-high socks. I don't know,I just get kind of mad when I draw a different length. I get over it soon, but it's kinda . . . errrr.
- I don't usually watch anime on sites like Crunchyroll. They automatically skip on to the next anime, and that's a pain when your asleep, and you can't remember which episode you were on. Then, when you watch the anime again, you know everything that happens.
- Shotacons. I love shotas no questions asked.
- I'd actually like Reading class if the books they wanted us to read weren't so boring. I think they should actually let us read books we'd like and give short descriptions about it. I think it would even help the teachers understand what kind of people the students are.
- I find some children's book much more interesting than some books for my age. Like authors such as Jerry Spinelli. I don't know why. But this doesn't mean I find books for my age disappointing, I like them, too! There are just a few children's books you can relate to an awful lot.
- My cat loves to sit on my lap, but I hate it when she sits on my keyboard while I'm using the laptop. I don't have the courage to get her off, I don't want her to scratch me.
- I get very excited whenever one of my favorite anime gets a new season. Even if it isn't as good as the previous, I still watch it, then decide whether I liked it or not.
- I'm in the middle of a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles obsession. All generations. Yes, even the new one. I'm even watching the one made in 2003, and seeing a few episodes here and there from the 80's. It would be great to have the original comics! I've heard those things are rare, but they're the best of the whole entire TMNT series. I've seen some online, but they're kinda . . . expensive. Ah, I'll stop talking about all this TMNT stuff, lets move on.
- I actually love receiving messages! Which means I love to talk. The thing is, I'm not a whole conversation starter. But hey, if you wanna talk, talk. I'll be right here. . . . you can tell I don't have friends, huh? Ahahahaha. . . .
- I hate being alone in my house. I just really get paranoid.
- I currently own five anime figures. They are my babies, let me introduce you to them. They shall have links so you can see what they look like
I wish, I wish, with all my heart, to be able to buy figures at K-mart.
- I fricking fracking hate it when I mention something that doesn't have anything to do with anime, and people automatically assume it is and say, "No one watches what you watch." Seriously? Are you serious? They think that just because I love anime and manga, everything I talk about has something to do with anime and manga! I hate it! And the fact that they say "No one watches what you watch" is a huge problem. Are they seriously going to say that? Then they just leave me out of a conversation, just because I mentioned something I liked. That gives me great self confidence! Ugh. Moving on . . .
- I have a friend with the coolest eyes. If you're just normally sitting next to her, her eyes are hazel, but when you move a little closer, they appear more of a green, and from where the black part of the pupil is, you can see a little bit of blue, and from the other side where the white is, you can see that right near the edge where the color ends, there's some red and yellow. Her eyes are like a rainbow!It's really amazing, and I'm somewhat interested in that.
- I'm a creepy dobe. I've been planning death plots since I was a kid! If you're writing a gruesome story, just ask for advice! Hehe, "story".
- I'm ashamed of some of the fandoms I'm in. I'm always afraid if I add a story to my favorites, someone will look at it and hate me for liking the particular show/movie/book/etc. It's not a very good feeling, really.
- I've always wanted a snickerdoodle! They look so good, but I can't find them! Not even at my friend's mom's bakery. I'd ask, but it just seems so rude.
16 facts about me, send me sixteen facts about you. You don't have to, but as the saying goes, "Human kind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth" Alphonse Elric: Fullmetal Alchemist
C'mon, you're not gonna let the Elric brothers down, are ya? Hahaha, just kidding, you don't have to. But if you want. If you want.
One more thing, if you're going to read one of my stories, where at least ten goggles, you're going to need as much eye protection as you can get.