Author has written 5 stories for Misc. Cartoons, Misc. Movies, and Misc. Games.
Hey random person! I think I'll start off with my fanfic called "Castle", based off the original web series by Oscar Johansson of DeletionQuality (dot) net. The first time I saw this, I had an idea to write a novel based off it, and posted the first few chapters here on fanfiction before finishing it with 20 chapters. I'm writing a 'fic based off the castle prologue, the Ancients, and The Wise One, but it probably won't be as large as my last fanfic, though.
Now, drop EVERYTHING and watch the Castle animation videos. You won't be disappointed. Despite not having much attention, the series was awesome and left me with adrenaline rushes for weeks.
I listen to rock and metal such as Evanescence, Within Temptation, Red, Sick Puppies, Kamelot(Omg, you have to check these guys out)... and the list goes on forever. You say 1D, I say Linkin Park. You say Justin Beiber, I say Breaking Benjamin. No offense to boy-band fangirls.
I've also got a fictionpress account, if you want to check out my novel series "Crestfallen." The first book written and published is called "Solitude". It's finished the publishing stage, and is now being sold live on Amazon and it should be sold in Barnes and Noble within a few days. Same username as my fanfiction account.
My twitter: Gabriella Francis
Follow me, if you dare e.e
Fun things to copy and paste into your profile!
It is a known fact that 94% of people who mysteriously stop updating have been eaten by dragons. The other 6% are hiding in their bathtubs with a fire extinguisher. If you believe this is true, copy this into your profile.
If you realize that by joining this site, you are a part of something special, paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and let life wonder how the heck you did it! If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile.
If you want to be a writer someday, copy and paste this into your profile.
Unsafe External Link