Author has written 2 stories for Hunger Games.
Hi! I'm WriteRight8, my username came from my love of grammar, and needing something that would last through all of my obsessions. It's a homophone, and I love homophones! I love Hunger Games and Divergent. Also Harry Potter.
Books-The Hunger Games trilogy, Divergent & Insurgent, Harry Potter, and many more!
Music- I love all kinds of Alternative. Band include Imagine Dragons, fun., and many more!
TV- I love Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Supernatural
Movies- Tangled, The Princess Bride, and The Avengers.
Musicals- Les Mis, Rent, Wicked, Thoroughly Modern Millie, Catch Me If You Can, Rodgers and Hammerstein Cinderella (specifically the modern version with Laura Osnes), I could go on...
Favorite fictional characters: Peeta (DUH!), Four/Tobias (DOUBLE DUH!), Sherlock, Cas, Twilight Sparkle, Hedwig, Luna, Fred and George, Angel (RENT he is my baby okay just no), Enjolras, and... the 10th Doctor
As you may know, I have been unable to complete my story, The Reading of the Cards, so the lovely SlyLikeFoxFace has been so kind as to finish it! Here is the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9082864/1/
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fan fiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2.Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3.Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
4.Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
5. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fan fiction. It is probably rather hilarious.
6.Thou shalt not use , ;, or >:( in a fan fiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
7.Thou shall try to keep characters in character!
8.Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
9.The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
10.Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
11. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
12. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
13.If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
14.Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
15.Thou shalt show and not tell.
16.Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
17.Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
18. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
19. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
20. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
21. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you write the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
22. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
23. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
Enjolras/Grantaire (Les Mis)
Almost all canon pairings in HP (I ship Neville/Luna as well)
COMEBACKS!! They are the funniest things ever!
Pick up line comebacks, add to it
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
Man: So, where do you live?
You say Twilight
War does not determine who is right... only who is left.
'Let's eat Grandma' or 'Let's eat, Grandma'- Punctuation saves lives."
"A panda eats, shoots, and leaves... Or... A panda eats shoots and leaves." YOU'VE GOTTA' LOVE GRAMMAR!!
Well, I don't really write much fanfiction anymore but I might later. I mostly just roleplay with my friend WhoLockian8.
For people who want things from my profile, just take it. It's for you guys to have, I don't even need credit.
PERMANENT DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HUNGER GAMES, HARRY POTTER, THE DIVERGENT BOOKS, SHERLOCK, DOCTOR WHO, SUPERNATURAL OR ANY OTHER THINGS I MIGHT WRITE FANFICTION ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!