Author has written 5 stories for Hunger Games, and Harry Potter.
Fandoms: Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Divergent, TFIOS, Avatar: The Legend of Aang, Big Hero 6, Anime
Anime (Top 10):
Love Live! JP: 604480611
As for my stories go, I think I'll be dropping most of them, as I have no inspiration or motivation to do so. However that may change. As said above, I will be writing some new stories and after getting into some anime I'll be hopefully writing a more diverse range of topics and such! I can't wait to share my stories with you all! :)
Thanks for sticking up with me!
Top 5 Favourite Characters:
After reading the books (of HG) you-
1. Love the colour sunset
2. Mourn all the characters for months (more like years)
3. You can't think about bread the same way
4. The name 'Peter' Doesn't sound right anymore
5. You always say 'Mockingjay' instead of'Mockingbird'
6. You think of tracker jackers when you see bees
7. You seem to act like katniss for a while
8. You want to name your bird 'Mockingjay'
9. You named your cat buttercup'
10. You call your sister 'little duck'
11. You love the colour green
12. You giggled when you found out prim mean 'petite and proper'
13. You think hollywood is the capitol
14. You search up hunger games funny pics
15. You want to taste peeta food
16. you wonder what keeta named there kids
17. you think finnick's son is called Finn or Finnick Jr
18. You want to name your kid Peeta
19. You think Finnick is an awesome name
20. You don't and do want to be katniss
apples on trees.
The best ones are
at the top of the tree The
boys don't want to
reach for the goodones
because they are
afraid of falling and
Instead, they just
get the rotten
from the ground that
aren't as good, but easy.
So the apples at the top think
something is wrong with
them, when in reality
, they're amazing. They
just have to wait for the right boy to come along,
the one who's brave enough to
climb all the
the top of
-- Friendship is a single soul living in two bodies.
-- Life is too short , so kiss slowly , laugh instantly , forgive truly.
-- ALWAYS forgive your enemies - NOTHING annoys them so much.
GIRLS Repost this on your profile if you agree
BOYS Repost this on your profile if you are one of the boys who is not afraid to climb to the top of the tree pick the best one. But also would never let the apple go even if the apple turns rotten
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOUR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you."
Said Gryffindor, "We'll teach all those with brave deeds to their name."
Students of Gryffindor are typically brave, daring, and chivalrous. Famous members include Harry, Ron, Hermione, Albus Dumbledore (head of Hogwarts), and Minerva McGonagall (head of Gryffindor).
Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."
Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable. Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).
Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."
Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Diggory, who represented Hogwarts in the most recent Triwizard Tournament.
Said Slytherin, "We'll teach just those whose ancestry is purest."
Slytherin students are typically cunning and hungry for power. Important members include Draco Malfoy (Harry's nemesis), Professor Severus Snape (head of Slytherin), and Lord Voldemort.