Author has written 4 stories for Avengers.
Hey there! I'm FrostedFangirl7413, and if you're reading this, welcome! Just call me Frosted, 'cause I picked a really long username and no one wants to say all of it all the time.
I won't say my real name, nor will I mention my address (I don't want angry readers outside my door every time I don't update for extended periods of time). Then again, you don't really need to know these things. Just know that I love reading, writing, and chocolate.
I'm a fan of Thor and Avengers, and I love Loki ! I also tend to dabble around several other fandoms, though I haven't written anything for them.
I now have many favorite bands, including Linkin Park, Evanescence, Florence And The Machine, Digital Daggers, RED, Skillet, We As Human, Breaking Benjamin, Of Monsters And Men, Green Day, Thousand Foot Krutch, Foster The People, and others. Do you know these bands? Good for you! They rock! Do you not know these bands? Go listen to them (if you want to), they're all awesome!
I like writing humor, and if you want to know about see my stories, you can just got down to the bottom of my profile under the tab-thingy My Stories and read them there. I co-wrote the first few chapters of Loki and the Avengers with my totally awesome sister, I'vebeenLOKI'Dyetagain, who posts it. If you want to check it out, go to her profile of search for it.
I have a deviantART account which you can view. I only have one piece up which my sister helped me with and can be found .
AgentEquus (her deviantART account is mountainview-studios) has drawn me an awesome picture for my story That Happens Sometimes. I have it as the cover picture, but if you want to see it more clearly, you can click.
This next part is devoted to Randomness. You have been warned.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
You aren't scared of the dark. You're scared of what's in it.
You aren't afraid of falling. You're afraid of the sudden stop at the end.
You aren't afraid of death. You're afraid of not being alive.
You aren't afraid of the people around you. You're afraid of what they can do.
You aren't afraid of loving. You're afraid of losing.
You aren't afraid of letting go. You're afraid of finding a new hold.
You aren't afraid of trying again. You're afraid of failing again.
You know you're obsessed with Loki when...:
1. You make a Loki plushie to rule over your computer area.
2. You look at your keyboard and notice that all the letters in Loki are in one parallelogram and rather easy to type.
3. You make your Loki plushie a helmet out of duct tape. And then plan on making another.
4. If playing Truth or Dare, you dare someone to go into a room filled with people and yell "KNEEEEELL!"
5. You fall to the floor in hysterics if someone says that they don't like Loki.
You know you're obsessed with the Avengers when...:
1. You randomly quote lines from it all the time.
2. You educate your friend that hasn't seen the Avengers by holding a movie marathon. And then hold another one for that other friend who hasn't seen it.
3. You get the Avenger Lego dudes, even if you don't like Legos.
4. You hoped the world wouldn't end because then you would never see Iron Man 3, Thor 2, or Captain America 2.
5. You've watched the Avengers so many times that you've lost count, and you drive your family nuts because that's all you want to watch.
Fare thee well, good mortals!
Unsafe External Link