Author has written 8 stories for Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Ultimate Spider-Man.
Hey there! I'm FrostedFangirl, and if you're reading this, welcome! If you would like to talk to me in PM or review, you can call me Frosted.
I'm a teenage girl in high school and a huge fan of MARVEL comics, movies, and the new animated TV show. I've only written MARVEL fanfiction so far, but I hope to write in other fandoms eventually. My current focus is Ultimate Spider-Man (TV). I love the characters and writing with their personalities!
I mostly write humor stories and I don't write romance. Some of my first works (The Tropics of Capricorn! and early chapters of That Happens Sometimes) are riddled with grammar errors, but since then I've cleaned up my writing. Now grammar is one of my strengths and spelling is my ultimate weakness (luckily, my sister, Marvelite5Ever, proofreads for me and corrects my spelling errors for me).
Currently, I have three work in progress stories, That Happens Sometimes, Cookie Stories, and Parker Luck. I'm supposed to update THS on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays, but lately I've had little inspiration and have been posting irregularly and sometimes rarely. Cookie Stories is only updated when I have a gift chappie for my sister, so new chapters are far less common. Parker Luck has no schedule and will be updated as I finish chapters. All my other stories are complete.
I co-wrote the first few chapters of Loki and the Avengers with my totally awesome sister, Marvelite5Ever (formerly I'vebeenLOKI'Dyetagain), who posts it. If you want to check it out, go to her profile or search for it.
Many thanks to Valisks, who translated my oneshot Soft into Russian. You can find the translation here.
AgentEquus (her deviantART account is mountainview-studios) has drawn me an awesome picture for my story That Happens Sometimes. I have it as the cover picture, but if you want to see it more clearly, you can click here.
This next part is devoted to Randomness. You have been warned.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
You aren't scared of the dark. You're scared of what's in it.
You aren't afraid of falling. You're afraid of the sudden stop at the end.
You aren't afraid of death. You're afraid of not being alive.
You aren't afraid of the people around you. You're afraid of what they can do.
You aren't afraid of loving. You're afraid of losing.
You aren't afraid of letting go. You're afraid of finding a new hold.
You aren't afraid of trying again. You're afraid of failing again.
You know you're obsessed with Loki when...:
1. You make a Loki plushie to rule over your computer area.
2. You look at your keyboard and notice that all the letters in Loki are in one parallelogram and rather easy to type.
3. You make your Loki plushie a helmet out of duct tape. And then plan on making another.
4. If playing Truth or Dare, you dare someone to go into a room filled with people and yell "KNEEEEELL!"
5. You fall to the floor in hysterics if someone says that they don't like Loki.
You know you're obsessed with the Avengers when...:
1. You randomly quote lines from it all the time.
2. You educate your friend that hasn't seen the Avengers by holding a movie marathon. And then hold another one for that other friend who hasn't seen it.
3. You get the Avenger Lego dudes, even if you don't like Legos.
4. You hoped the world wouldn't end because then you would never see Iron Man 3, Thor 2, or Captain America 2.
5. You've watched the Avengers so many times that you've lost count, and you drive your family nuts because that's all you want to watch.
Fare thee well, good mortals!