Author has written 1 story for Total Drama series.
Hello! My name is Katrina, she/her pronouns. I have too many ideas and not enough time or motivation to write them, but I try. On occasion.
My fandoms include: Harry Potter, Supernatural, Teen Wolf, Pokemon, Total Drama...
I'm a Slytherin, and my personality type is apparently intj. I'm pretty shy but it's not half as bad over the Internet, so feel free to start a conversation with me!
If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
Open your music library. Put it on shuffle. Press play. For every question, type the song that’s playing. When you go to a new question, press the next button
Opening Credits: Fall Out Boy- Chicago is So Two Years Ago
Waking Up: La La Lara- James S. Levine (the AHS Coven song... nice)
Average Day: All Time Low- Kicking & Screaming
First Date: A Day To Remember- All I Want
Falling in Love: Linkin Park- Shadow of the Day
Love Scene: P!nk- Fuckin' Perfect
Fight Scene: The Cab- Temporary Bliss
Breaking Up: Simon Curtis- Beat Drop
Getting Back Together: Fall Out Boy- You're Crashing, But You're No Wave
Secret Love: 5 Seconds of Summer- She Looks So Perfect
Life’s Okay: Taylor Swift- You Belong With Me
Mental Breakdown: Simple Plan- My Christmas List
Driving: Evanescence- Lose Control
Learning a Lesson: Sleeping With Sirens- Scene One- James Dean and Audrey Hepburn
Deep Thought: Boston- Rock and Roll Band
Flashback: The Romantics- What I Like About You
Partying: Lady GaGa- Alejandro
Happy Dance: Sleeping With Sirens- Iris
Regretting: Journey- Any Way You Want It
Long Night Alone: Arlo Guthrie- Alice's Restaurant Massacree
Death Scene: The Last Sleepless City- Let It Go
Closing Credits: Fall Out Boy- Growing Up
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
"...thing back then. T-shirts and handkerchiefs and bandannas, and it was hard..." (An Abundance of Katherines by John Green)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
the Boston Bruins game...
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
my ceiling fan
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I was walking from the car to my house after coming home from my friend's house
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
the person whose profile I snagged this from
9. What are you wearing?
pjs, more specifically an oversized New England Patriots t-shirt and tie-dye shorts
10. Did you dream last night?
not that I remember, but the night before I dreamt about some type of computer game that I barely remember
11. When did you last laugh?
I was talking to my grandma and I mentioned how, in the photograph she sent me, I couldn't read her handwriting and thought that "Father Greto" (her friend's Halloween costume) was "Father Frito." She didn't stop laughing for a solid two minutes, haha.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
a 5sos calendar, some One Direction posters, some Bruins posters, a 5sos poster, and a Slytherin banner. Fangirl much?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
I do have a tumblr.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Insurgent. Pretty awesome now that I've stopped caring about book-to-movie accuracy.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Clothes, Pokémon games, college, a savings fund in general, donate some to charity, and keep some for whims
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
My earliest memory is of receiving a large stuffed Dragonite for either my 3rd birthday or Christmas, so I guess you could say Pokémon has always been a part of my life...
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Destroy gender roles... or maybe just prejudice in general.
19. Do you like to dance?
nope... although Uptown Funk changes this.
20. George Bush:
was the president for most of my chlidhood, in which I didn't know anything about nor care about politics. By the time I finally formed my own opinions, Obama was running for a second term.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I'm not having kids, but probably Camille.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Still not having kids, but Nikolaj.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Sure, maybe France, the UK, or Canada
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the "pearly gates"?
as an agnostic, I have no idea... "Here's your own personal heaven, Supernatural style, with unlimited everything of every fandom ever."
List twelve characters from your favourite story, in no particular order.
3. Bela Talbot
4. Sam Winchester
5. Meg Masters
7. Bobby Singer
8. Dean Winchester
9. Kevin Tran
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Sam Winchester is the definition of smoldering.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Gabriel impregnated Dean... not an mpreg fan, at all, but I ship it.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
I've only read about Kevin as Sam's lover or as an insignificant character in a high school au.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Ruby and Crowley... no, not really. I see Crowley as gay, and they'd probably just double-cross each other.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Meg/Kevin or Meg/Charlie. Well, I don't think Meg has met either of them, but I'm going to say Meg/Kevin, because she seems to like nerds. (Sam, Cas...)
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Bobby walked in on Ruby and Gabriel. He'd be quick to grab the holy water and silver.
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Bela returns as a demon, and possesses Charlie. While in her head, she discovers some things about her that she can relate to. She ultimately leaves, finds herself a new body, and courts this mysterious dorky girl.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Dean/Castiel... Destiel? Deastiel? I think I might have heard of some.
10. Suggest a title for a Eight/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Dean/Gabriel. "Candy and Pie," in which Gabriel apologizes to Dean for Tall Tales and Mystery Spot and Changing Channels by offering him pie.
11. If you wrote a songfic about Twelve, what song would you choose?
The song "Candy Shop" definitely fits Gabriel, to be honest.
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Castiel/Crowley/Gabriel. Warning: angelcest, copious amounts of candy being used in sexual ways.
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Meg... have I ever read a fic about Meg? Ever? Has it happened ever? I seriously think it might not have happened ever. Well, only as a minor, unimportant character.
14. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).”
Castiel and Bobby Singer are in a happy relationship until Bobby runs off with Sam Winchester. Castiel, broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Lucifer and a brief unhappy affair with Gabriel, then follows the wise advice of Meg Masters and finds true love with Bela Talbot.
Bobby belongs with either Ellen or Crowley, so no. And I don't think Cas/Bela would work, but Cas/Lucifer, Cas/Gabriel, and Cas/Meg are all pretty cool.
15. Would 3 and 7 make a good couple?
Bela and Bobby. No way.
16. How would 9 react if 11 died?
Kevin would rejoice if Lucifer died, even if he was never involved in the apocalypse. Poor Kevin never got to meet the real Lucifer.
17. Who would most likely join the Order of the Phoenix, 6, 3, 9, or 10?
Crowley, Bela, Kevin, or Lucifer. Definitely Kevin, although he wouldn't join by choice, only because he was dragged into it. Crowley would be Snape, ambigiously aligned. Lucifer would be that death eater that is only there for self-preservation, and Bela would be Bellatrix, for sure.
18. Who would most likely become a death eater, 2, 5, 8, or 11?
Ruby, Meg, Dean, or Lucifer. All but Dean, really. Ruby would go willingly, and would be one of Abaddon's most trusted, Meg would go but only look out for herself (and maybe Castiel,) while Lucifer would be there, again, for his own good.
19. Who would make a better couple, 6 and 9 or 2 and 4?
Crowley/Kevin or Ruby/Sam. I love both, but neither would actually be healthy in canon at all. So I'll go with Ruby/Sam, just because I like to think Ruby might have changed had she not been dead.
20. Who would you rather have as a sibling, 3, 6, or 7?
Bela, Crowley, or Bobby. All three of them were subject to abuse and/or neglect, so I assume we take my parents, in which case all three, but especially Bela and Crowley, would be drastically different. I'll take Bela because she seems closer to my age, and I always used to want a sister.
21. Who's more likely to watch TV right now, 6, 9, or 11?
Crowley, Kevin, or Lucifer. Well, Crowley's alive, whereas Kevin is dead and Luci is in the cage. So, Crowley it is. I like to think Deanmon got him hooked on Dr. Sexy M.D.
22. Who would you rather marry, 1, 4, 6, 8, or 11?
Castiel, Sam, Crowley, Dean, or Lucifer. Definitely Sam, because I'm a Samgirl.
23. Write a summary for a tragedy fanfiction about 5 and 9.
Meg and Kevin. Kevin fell in love with the demon who wasn't all bad, but when the love of his life was tragically killed saving his Winchester friends, he couldn't help but to seek revenge.
24. For a fanfiction about 2 and 8, what would the genre(s) most likely be?
Ruby and Dean. Maybe some family, but mostly just violence, and lots of it.
25. Who would most likely kill who, 1 kill 2 or 9 kill 5?
Castiel kill Ruby, or Kevin kill Meg. Cas would definitely gank Ruby without a second thought.
26. Who would make the best Auror, 6, 9, or 3?
Crowley, Kevin, or Bela. Probably Crowley, because he's a badass, but he wouldn't actually join, nor would Kevin or Bela.
27. Who's most likely to have more kids than the Weasleys, 4, 6, or 10?
Sam, Crowley, or Charlie. Probably Sam, he seems to want a white-picket-fence life most of the time, so I could see it. Crowley obviously hates kids, and he's a terrible father to Gavin, while Charlie just doesn't seem the type... although she does have the hair.
28. Who's better looking, 6 or 9?
Crowley and Kevin are both babes, but I'll go with Kevin.
29. Would you rather adopt 1, 5, 6, or 12?
Cas, Meg, Crowley, or Gabriel. I think Cas would be the easiest to handle.
30. Which of your answers would make the most sense to 8, that's about them?
Dean would probably agree with the copious amount of Destiel fluff in number 9.