Author has written 10 stories for Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Naruto, Red vs. Blue, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Samurai 7, G. I. Joe, Hunger Games, Walking Dead, Bonanza, and Attack on Titan/進撃の巨人.
Hi Jauntues Tigerwolf here,
I was introduced to this site through one of my friends, who also makes fanfictions on this site. You know her as BobaAddict. No, I am not going to tell all of you what her real name is!! Before this I used to write small stories in composition books, I never really finished them though, because I didn't have anyone to read them and understand what I was talking about. That and I was really embarassed to show people my works. When BobaAddict told me about this site, however, I got the confidence to join up and see other peoples works as well as to show my own. I don't mind criticisim. The main fanfiction I write is Star Wars:The Clone Wars, cartoon. I am a big fan of that show... really I am, I watch the new episode every Saturday! My fav. animals in the whole world is either an all black Artic Wolf(I know they are white but if you see a black one you just fall in love with it.) or a white Siberian Tiger.
Some of my close friends on this site...
Favorite bands and songs...
Three Days Grace- Animal I Have Become- Riot- Pain- Never to Late-Time of Dying- High Road- Get Out Alive- Chalk Outline- Home- Scared- Just Like You- I Hate Everything About You
Copy this into your profile if you're a procrastination addict.
The longest sentence known to man: "I do."
I only use deodorant under one arm, so I know what I would have smelled like.
Crime doesn't pay... Does that mean my job is a crime?
This dog, is dog, a dog, good dog, way dog, to dog, keep dog, an dog, idiot dog, busy dog, for dog, 20 dog, seconds dog! ... Now read without the word dog.
Do you ever notice that when you're driving, anyone going slower than you is an idiot and everyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
I've used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.
Any woman that thinks the way to a mans heart is through his stomach is aiming just a little too high.
What's the quietest place in the world? The complaint department at the parachute packing plant.
I'm not into working out. My philosophy: No pain. No pain.
When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's $4.95 a minute.
Please turn your mobile phone upside down now! Hurry 370HSSV 0773H
I heard you took an IQ test and they said you're results were negative.
What do u call dog with no legs? Don't matter wot u call him, he ain't gonna come.
I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, why practice?
Born Free... Taxed to Death.
We will now upgrade your brain, please wait... searching... searching... still searching... sorry NO BRAIN found
16 ways to maintain a Healthy level of insanity.
A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murderer chanted, "Toma Sota Balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars, see if they slow down.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
This is the stupid test! 90 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that apply to you!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
73. Ran into a door jam
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
i am one of those people who hate these kinds of stereo types!! post this on your profile if you do too!!
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Friends v.s Best Friends
FRIENDS: Will tell you what you want to hear.
FRIENDS: Will be there for you all through school.
FRIENDS: Hate it when you call after they've gone to bed.
FRIENDS: Wonder about your romantic history.
FRIENDS: When visiting, acts like a guest.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Don't know your parents' first names.
FRIENDS: Expect you to always be there for them.
FRIENDS: Are people you enjoy hanging out with.
FRIENDS: Will say, "Don't hurt her" and leave it at that
FRIENDS: Will ask why you're crying
FRIENDS:Lend you their umbrella
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRENDS: Will confort you when the guy rejects you
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
(Copy and Paste this if you hate drinking and driving)
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Boy: not really.
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose me or your life.
Boy: My life.
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says:
Boy: The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason why I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason why I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason why I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I wouldn't do anything for you is because I would do EVERYTHING for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.- stories like this really make me wonder if there is a God or not...
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."
Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her while she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person can't.
this is this cat
this is is cat
this is how cat
this is to cat
this is keep cat
this is a cat
this is retard cat
this is busy cat
this is for cat
this is forty cat
this is seconds cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down and I bet you can't resist passing it on.
Some awesome quotes I found (from this site and else where.) if you like them feel free to copy and paste then onto your profile. :)
When men are threatened they are irrational, when you threaten something they love; they become unstoppable.
I fight for the men I've held in my arms dying on foreign soil, I fight for their wives and children;whose names I heard whispered in there last breath, I fight so that all the fighting I've done hasn't been for nothing, I fight because I must.
The law of the Wild- Eat or be Eaten
The strong will survive, the weak will die.
May shadows hide you and darkness keep you safe.
May the sun light your path and its' rays shine through you.
I show no fear. I will destroy my enemies.
Against all and everything, against the beginning of the end, we stand, we fight, we die... To the end of our world we stand defiant. Shall you die before me brother, know that I will one day join you in the land of the gods.
My friends, there are those who call humans weak. That we are not fit to live in this universe. It may be true we do not have as much speed or strength as the other races, but we have something greater. We have hope, we have courage, and we will never back down when challenged! We shall all stand and fight, no matter how bleak our situation may be! But not for glory, no, we fight for freedom! We fight and we die for the freedom of the universe! And we will succeed!
Today my brothers we stand together! We may not live to see tomorrow, but we will protect our home until our last breaths! We will not perish. Even if we die we will know we did our best! Do not be afraid my comrades. They want to conquer our lands, but we fight with our hearts! Today we make our final stand! Today we fight! Today we die! Today we are free!!
My hands are cold and unsteady. The loss of my comrades weighs heavy on my mind. I stand before an army that extends beyond the horizon... Teeth gnashing...shields clashing...I am one, the enemy is many. This is not a battle, fate has decided. They don't stand a chance.
You can never start a fight, but you may end one. (something my dad taught me about fighting)
As we sail on these sands we know what we must do. The survival of our capital city is in our hands. We are mercenaries, we are hunters, we are soldiers, we are knights! We are all the same this day. Tis the day we challenge the elder dragon as the festival of fear begins. We not not of the outcome, we not know our survival, it what we do know is that we will not go down without a fight! Today is the day we send the separatists to hell!
They each died in the other's arms. A faint smile on their lips. A thousand leagues away a Phoenix staggered from the ashes and spread her wings wide.
I watched them fight and die, in the name of freedom. They speak of liberty and justice, but for whom?
Together we will rise up! Together we will succeed. Together we are, the Brotherhood!
If I charge, charge with me. If I fall, avenge me. If I retreat, kill me.
I didn't fall from Heaven. I rose from Hell.
Don't knock on Death's door-ring the bell and run. He hates that.
When life gives you lemons. Make apple juice and enjoy watching others try and figure out how you did it.
When life gives you lemons,make lemonade. Then find someone who's life gave them vodka and have a party.
Through Darkness and Light, we'll fight for what's right. We're an unstoppable power, an unbreakable wall. We see the world through many eyes and many voices, and in the end, United we stand. Divided we fall.
We are breathing in plant sperm and in that sense, we are all whores.-Stephanie (my friend)
People speak sometimes about the "bestial" cruelty of man, but that is terribly unjust and offensive to beasts, no animal could ever be so cruel as a man, so artfully, so artistically cruel.
Unsafe External Link