Poll: Have You read any Beatles books? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Parodies and Spoofs, Across the Universe, and Misc. Cartoons.
Hello I'm Celeste
Yeah, so I am home schooled. I play violin. I have an art business. I don't write that much but love to read! please review my stories. I don't care what you think just let me know you read it!
I love the beatles!
Brown/gold hair, green hazel eyes. Georgia on my mind! I am fifteen and have two younger sisters.
Hey! I just saw this video on youtube. "Here Today" Paul wrote it for John. I LOVE IT! Go check it out!
Harry Potter (how can you be a serious reader and not like harry potter?)
the Tree shepherds daughter (faire folk trilogy) by Gillian summers
Warriors (I have read first series and the new prophesy series. plan to keep reading.)
the secret series by psuednouminous Bosch?
The Mysterious Benedict society (pretty good for puzzle people)
The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
the BEATLES!!!! yeah i am that obsessed
Fav. movie/TV/Video games:
A Hard Hay's Night, Help! , Yellow submarine ( beatles movies!! yes!!)
Monk ("you'll thank me later.")
Everybody Loves Raymond
Indy, star wars, pirates of the Caribbean, and james bond
Mel brooks movies (think Young Frankenstein, Spaceballs, Silent Movie. ect.)
the Blues Brothers
Nowhere Boy (John Lennon's story. i told you i was that obsessed.)
Mario Kart wii, Paper Mario, ect.
Wii Resort, Wii party
Just Dance 2 & 4
Beatles rockband (YEAH Best rockband EVER!!!)
B est music ever!
E verybody loves them!
A ll the time, we listen to them!
T hey are just awesome!
L osers are the people who hate on them.
E verywhere you go.
S o, listen to them! Copy and Paste this if you are a true Beatles fan
Here are some of my friends and favorite writers so go check there stories out!
Thanks Ya'll I love ya ;)
A special thanks to all the people I Beta read for!
1.You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you buy?
A Coke, a zero bar, and a beatles keychain ;)
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
umm dolphin, or sea turtle
3. Who's your favorite redhead?
My Cousin! haha
4. What do you order when you're at IHOP?
I eat a waffle house, so that would be hashbrowns
5. Last book you read?
The Goblin's Curse by Gillian Summers
6. Describe your mood.
7. Describe the last time you were injured?
when a friend broke my heart.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
hmm well i could climb Tee-bone to get out. haha or the beatles
9. Rock concert or symphony?
Rock concert, i saw Ringo Starr last summer!
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
the beatles from a song in ratatoue
11. Favorite Soda?
Coke, or root beer
12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
t-shirt and hoodie
13. If you could only use one form of transportation, what would it be?
a car! I get my license soon!
14. Most recent movie you have watched?
Live and let die
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for:
the beatles, and i like johnny depp on and off
16. Whats your favorite kind of cake?
german chocolate my grandmother makes
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
20. Favorite toy as a child?
Dave rocks! Bhahahahah
21. Do you buy your own groceries?
only if i am shopping with my dad. haha
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
probably, what can you do
23. Whens the last time you had gummy worms?
At berry Mango's with my tussahaw Girls! Fun times aye YoshiRandomlyExplodes ?
24. Whats your favorite fruit?
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
haha not that agile
26. Do you like running long distances?
I am trying. that's my resolution
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
yes, our poor georgia snow
28. What color are your bedsheets?
29. Whats your favorite flower?
30. Do you do ballet?
31. Do you listen to classical music?
when i play violin, or listen to Tee-bone
32. What is the 1st TV Theme song that pops in your head?
"It's a jungle out there" off of monk
33. Do you watch Spongebob?
34. What temperature is it outside right now?
in the 50's. typical Georgia winter
35. Do people consider you smart?
yes, sometimes. other times they think i am crazy or idiotic
36. How many piercings do you have?
37. Are you signed on AIM?
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
not that i remember. i do play with glue though, i made some really cool mocking jay pins out of hot glue.
39. How do you feel about your family?
sisters are ok. i sometimes wonder when one of them became so blond! hahaha
40. Do you have an iPod?
yes a shuffle, but i use my kindle fire most of the time
41. What time do you go to bed?
midnight or later
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
i have a 5-disc sterreo, so that would be; Ringo 2012, Abbey Road, Beatles Live at the BBC (disc 2), and two Beatles compilations I made
43. What movie do you know every line to?
i know a lot of a hard day's night and help. star wars maybe?
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
French, or spicy ranch on my fries :9
45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
6. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
in St. Simons Island
47. Do you like hugs?
yeah if i know the person well enough
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
texting a friend
49. What's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
They leave the E off the end when they type it. and my friend's four year old sister calls me Leste
My Fave Beatle: George, closely followed by Paul