Author has written 6 stories for Fairy Tail, Vocaloid, and Kim Possible.
Some info on Me:
Birthday: September 1
Likes/Interests: KiGo, Swan Queen, Vocaloid, Fairy Tail, punk rock music, art, annoying people just for the hell of it, teasing people, pairing two characters who try to compete/fight over for one person, cats, dogs, pretty much any mammal, peanut butter, toast, hot chocolate... Okay, I better stop. I'm already getting hungry.
Dislikes: annoying people who go through my stuff without permission, my cousin who almost killed me, KiBo, KimxRon, ShegoxDrakken, stuff that is too gory, most vegetables, bitter stuff, food that's too sweet, people who judge me by my appearance or without actually knowing me and people who keep saying that I'm lucky to be an only child.
Irrational fears: Insects, spiders, creepy stuff and/or people, and walking donuts taking over the world (don't ask)
Facts about me:
-I'm actually the one who drew my avatar and it's the same one as my deviantart ID http://miyurisa13.deviantart.com/
-I idolize Shego.
-Even though I'm a KiGo fan, I'm still willing to pair Shego up with others, just not with any of the canon guys
-My mom said I've been writing stuff since I was 5 or 6. It was mostly poems that if someone didn't write down, I'd keep changing some stuff whenever I retell it
-I have a somewhat short-term memory yet I still remember that my cousin almost killed me when I was six and he doesn't
-I seriously (haha "seriously" get it? *wink* ) hate ShegoxDrakken for the simple fact that Drakken said he saw them as an "evil family" so I see them as something akin to crazy megalomaniac foster dad and totally badass mercenary daughter. And though there are some stuff I'd be okay with things, like twincest as long as the characters are happy, the image of Shego and Drakken being together is just like thinking of me and my dad like that and that's just... EWW (I have nothing against people like that, but I, myself, would not like to even imagine me and my daddy that way)
-I dislike KimxRon for a valid reason. It's not because Ron's a loser or anything like that. I actually think he's pretty awesome. I don't like them being together because their love isn't equal. Sure, Ron may be totally head over heels for Kim, but I don't think she feels the exact same way. I mean, the girl friggin' went out with him after her seemingly perfect date turns out to be a synthodrone. She looked like she was falling for the guy and then when he turns out to be not what she expected, she turns her attention to Ron,who admitted to his feelings for her at the time. My dislike for them being together is from the view that while I'm pretty sure Ron wants to marry her, to Kim, he's only a rebound. I think Ron deserves a bit more than that. But of course, that's my opinion.
-Even though I'm a KiGo fan, I actually hate Kim. I think she's a total bitch for kicking Shego on So the Drama. I mean, if Shego didn't have her powers, she would've definitely died. She was kicked into an electrical tower charged with probably hundreds of thousands of volts in the rain and had said tower collapse on her. If Shego wasn't comet-powered, she would've died. And who's to say she didn't and that her powers revived and healed her? How are we so sure if a busted lip and frizzy hair were the only things that she got? See, we're not! And Kim never apologized to her! She just acted like it was nothing! Plus I have seen multiple times that she has tried to change him to suit her more. In my opinion, he'd be better off with a girl like Yori, who likes him as is and has never tried to make him otherwise.
-I'm the type that would forgive easily as long as someone apologizes
-and last but not least, I'm a crazy weirdo and I'm proud to be different!
Things that would most probably happen if I ended up owning certain stuff:
-Fairy Tail: Lucy would leave FT then come back after a few years as a total badass but still her sweet self
-Vocaloid: I would make an anime of it. It would mostly be like a Gag Manga where nothing really progresses and no one actually grows older. Oh, and Luka and Meiko would be a couple. And Kaito is Meiko's bestfriend/ex-boyfriend.
-Kim Possible: Either KiGo would be canon, Shego would be a lesbian/bi-sexual and be paired with some other cool girl like Yori, Shego would have a harem of the young female characters of KP, or Shego rules the world and gets whatever her evil heart desires. Take your pick.
-Naruto: I'd change the title and focus it on Hinata Hyuga.
-Inuyasha: Kagome somehow ends up falling for her past self Kikyou and vice versa AND they somehow end up together.
-Hetalia: Philippines would be in it and some of the characters would be genderbent.
So, yeah... I, myself, think I shouldn't own any of those.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I have recently been unable to think of any kind of thing that has to do with writing that isn't yuri so I am postponing "Behind Her Smile" again for now because with the way I'm thinking right now, there might end up being yuri incest in there. Sorry for the inconvenience. And the cliffhanger.
RULES: You must fill out EVERY question! No skipping! Copy and paste this on your profile!
1. Perfect? definitely not.
2. Tall? No. But I wish I was.
3. In your pajamas? Yeah
4. Left handed? Nope.
1. Friend you saw: Chiara?
2. Last girl/boyfriend: Jennifer
3. Person to text you: Miri
4. Was today better than yesterday? Um... Not really
1. Number: 4!!!
2. Colour(s): Black, Red, Green and Silver
3. Fruit: I guess grapes, mangoes, apples and strawberries.
4. Place: Don't really have one. If I had to say one, it would be my room. I like it when nobody bothers me there.
1. Are you missing someone right now? Oh God, yes!
2. Are you happy? Umm... I guess...?
3. Are you sad? Yeah... :(
4. Are you bored? Yes! But I actually have a ton of stuff to do (Haha, I'm so lazy XP)
5. Heart-broken? Maybe I am...
6. Are you nervous? I have no reason to be nervous, so no.
7. Are you excited? There's nothing to be excited about really.
8. Are you tired? Yeah... But I always am.
1. Real name? Ria
2. Nicknames? A friend used to call me Ice Queen and my best friend Rei-chan used to call me Meiko and sometimes, America, but now she usually calls me Ria-neechan. Oh, and another friend of mine (Kitty) used call me Master. Wolfie calls me Masuta or Shujin-sama My former tutor called me Riane.
3. Eye colour? dark brown, almost dark enough to look black but still look kinda brown-ish up close
4. Zodiac sign? virgo
5. Male or female? Female!
6. Slut? Hell no!
7. Smart? I wish. I might be smart if I wasn't so lazy. -_-
8. Hair colour? Dark Brown... Kinda chocolate-ish...?
9. Long or short? Um... almost hip-lenth. Just 2 or 3 more inches
10. Sweats or Jeans? Sweats are comfy! Sometimes my jeans make me uncomfortable.
11. Phone or Camera? I'd rather have my phone.
12. Drink or Smoke? No. I only drank a little wine a while back though. I can't handle a lot of alcohol because I can't handle pretty much anything bitter
13. Righty or lefty? Righty
1. First best friend? Mikaella
2. First crush? I can't remember which came first but my first guy crush's name is Dave and the first girl crush's name's Megan
3. First pet? Bruno, my first dog
4. First big vacation? Haven't gone much of anywhere
1. Eating? I don't feel like eating anything
2. Drinking? My saliva
3. I'm about to: Finish a drawing then lie on my bed, all depressed
4. Listening to? Broken - Seether ft. Amy Lee
5. Plans for today? I have to finish writing a chapter for "Chances" and "Things Change", finish my other prologues for other fanfic plots, finish drawing a whole bunch of other stuff, finish reading my list of fanfics to read, make my Chem project, and etc.
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX? (Only opposite sex? Why not both? ;D)
1. Shorter or taller? I like short people but my first love is taller than me by about 3 inches
2. Romantic or spontaneous? I guess a bit of both would be nice.
3. Sensitive or loud? I think sensitive. I've already got a headache. I don't need anyone making it any worse.
4. Hook-up or relationship? Relationship.
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? No. But I have with shampoo.
2. Lost glasses/contacts? I wear glasses but I've never lost them. Although I do have a hard time finding out where I last put them whenever I wake up in the morning.
3. Ran away from home? No, 'cuz my mom stopped me in time *phew*
4. Broken someone's heart? No. Well...maybe a couple of them... But it's not like I wanted to hurt them. I barely knew both of them and I only thought of us as friends. And considering I haven't spoken to either of them in, like, 3 or 4 years... That certainly ended badly... Plus there's that girl who confessed that I'm her first love...
5. Been arrested? No. And I don't plan to be any time soon. That's for sure.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? It depends on what the miracle is.
2. Yourself? I'd like to say yes, but I feel like I don't.
3. Heaven? Um... Sort of? (I'm a terrible Christian)
4. Santa Claus? I used to.
4. Love? I'm a sucker for romance, so I think I'll have to say yes.
5. Do you like someone? Yeah, but we're just friends... Besides, I've lost her respect because I have low self-esteem
6. Do you believe in God? Sort of...? I'm agnostic (Again, I'm a terrible Christian)
7. Answered the truth on all questions? Yeah, I did. Well... Except for my real name. But it's half true! My real name has "Ria" in it.
AM I MORE TOMBOYISH OR GIRLY?
You love hoodies.
You wear lip gloss/stick.
So I AM more of a tomboy... Huh... Figures... Considering I played basketball and soccer as a kid... and that I still love playing sports... And how I hate having to go shopping with my mom... And the fact that mom still nags me on acting more like a girl... Yup. I am definitely a tomboy...
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, ihatejacob1, Twilighter80 ,Emmetthemonkey, Inkfire, AcroPrincess, InvaderSidney, Invader Gilly, KatakaCandy2429658, Invader Elze, Invader Misty, HiddenShadows798, Hana and Aiko-chan, Naichingeru, IdrewAcow, M'lisss, MiyuRisa,
Turned Away By TARDIS Girl91011
I've worked up my courage and swallowed my pride;
I'm taking the telephone out for a ride.
With shaking fingers I punch in digits
The ringing sounds as I fidget.
Reasons not to flit through my head,
But I'd rather do this than end up dead.
Someone picks up and I tearfully tell
This horrible story I know so well.
The answer shocks me into silence;
There is no way to end this violence.
Seven years of sorrow and pain,
And now they're saying I have no claim?
I hang up the phone and start to cry.
Everything's over; I'm finished, aren't I?
There's no one to turn to in this cold world
Just because my partner's another girl.
If you believe homophobia is wrong, copy and paste this into your profile!
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had.
I wish they could adopt me.
I am not one of the lucky ones.
I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school.
It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the Realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised.
The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the woman who died when the EMTs stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn't have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person ashamed to tell my own friends I'm a lesbian, because they constantly make fun of them.
I am the boy tied to a fence, beaten to a bloody pulp and left to die because two straight men wanted to "teach me a lesson"
--IF YOU BELIEVE THAT HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG... REPOST THIS--
Month one Mommy I am only 8 inches long but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Month Two Mommy today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
Month Three You know what Mommy I'm a boy! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Month Four Mommy my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but i will have a lot of it I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
Month Five You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
Month Six I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me!
Month Seven Mommy I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.
'Before you take the life of your baby, really consider all your option. Would you rather be fat for a while, or kill your child?
If you're against abortion, re-post this
Ninety-five percent of kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're not, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name onto the list: AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactively Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, xGarbiellaxBoltonx, xEarlySunsetsOverMonroevillex, Smartest Girl In The World, GatorPups95, 'rEd RoSe-FiRe-StArFiRe', MyHeroRaven, xCanYouHandleThisx, Forbidden Dragon, OceanSapphire, KousukeAsazukiFallenAngel Kit, HeartFlare05, RoxRox, Hikari inai Kasumi, 9xDance Water Dancex9, X-BeTtEr-mE-SiLeNt-X, Teh Crazy Pandapuff,only1Inuyashalover,Bumblebee41, Movie and Tv Girl, OtakuGirl347, BuyMeABlueLolipop, IdrewAcow, M'lisss, MiyuRisa,
16 THINGS I'M GOING TO DO AT WALMART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice leading to the restroom.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an offical tone,"code 3' in housewares.
5. Go to service desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.
6. Move a "CAUTION-WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you begin to cry and ask, "why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera&use it as a mirror and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look''using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say ''PICK ME!'' ''PICK ME!'
14. When an announcement comes over the speaker,assume the fetel position and scream... ''NO! NO! It's those voices again!'
15. Go into a fitting room, shut the door, wait a while, and then yell, very loudly,"There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting"pikachu I choose you!"
IF YOU LAUGHED AT THIS REPOST ON YOUR PROFILE .YOU KNOW YOU DID SO POST IT OR ELSE -
If you ever freaked people at your school and still do, copy this on to your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because your a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away and remembered copy this into your profile.
98 of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you have ever said something that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you threaten inanimate objects, copy and paste this into your profile
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you are crazy and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.!
My best friend is insane. If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, copy this into your profile!
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile.
This is a true story
A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murderer chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your Kindness will be rewarded.
If you start reading this... you can't go out *smiles evily*
Once... There was a girl with long black hair... she was pretty. Very pretty. One day, someone pushed her in front of the mirror, thus making her head hit shards of glass... Blood scattered on the remaining shards. Her face remains in the mirror forever... and ever... and ever... Until she succeeds to kill her jealous murder. She will haunt you. Everywhere you go. In your dreams, on your street, on your phone... One day... when you look in a mirror, after reading this, she will appear. "You're not pretttyyyy..." she'll say. You'll die that day because of a shard stuck in your brain... If you post this on your profile, she will bother your worst enemy. You will be rewarded.
This is a love letter from a boy to a girl... However, the girl's father does not like him and want them stop their relationship...and so..the boy wrote this letter to the girl..he knows that the girl's father will definitely read this letter..
1 "The great love that I have for you
2 is gone, and I find my dislike for you
3 grows every day. When I see you,
4 I do not even like your face;
5 the one thing that I want to do is to
6 look at other girls. I never wanted to
7 marry you. Our last conversation
8 was very boring and has not
9 made me look forward to seeing you again.
10 You think only of yourself.
11 If we were married, I know that I would find
12 life very difficult, and I would have no
13 pleasure in living with you. I have a heart
14 to give, but it is not something that
15 I want to give to you. No one is more
16 foolish and selfish than you, and you are not
17 able to care for me and help me.
18 I sincerely want you to understand that
19 I speak the truth. You will do me a favor
20 if you think this is the end. Do not try
21 to answer this. Your letters are full of
22 things that do not interest me. You have no
23 true love for me. Good-bye! Believe me,
24 I do not care for you. Please do not think that
25 I am still your boyfriend."
So bad!! However, before handing over the letter to the girl, the boy told the girl to "READ BETWEEN THE LINES", meaning-only to read 1. 3. 5. 7. 9. 11. 13. 15. 17. 19. 21. 23. 25. (Odd Numbers) So..Please try reading it again!
It's so smart & sweet...
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else (alot), copy this into your profile
Rose's are Red,
Violets are blue,
Sugar is sweet,
And so are you.
But the Rose's have wilted
The Violets are dead,
The Sugar bowls empty,
And so is your head.
(Damn I love that one.)
"Don't Let Them See"
Give a little laugh
Look at the sky
Walk down the street
Get out of your room
Turn a blind eye
Because no matter what
Unsafe External Link