Poll: Alright people, we know a certain green-armored super soldier is going to show up in the next story. However, many crossovers have him appear in the "Forward unto Dawn", then found by the Normandy and either beats up the crew or just goes Mary Sue with them on the Collectors' asses. However again, here is my point: I am going to shove his ass into the story in one of two ways, and you get to decide which one. Neither I have ever seen done before, so... Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Mass Effect, Elder Scroll series, Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師, Legend of Korra, and Dragon Age.
I enjoy a wide range of music, going as far as Abba and Sabaton, to Nightcore and Classical as well as Celtic and Viking-style music. The last addition came while I was in New Zealand. Spending time abroad somehow made me far more invested in the cultural roots of my people, and even had me consider Asatru over Christianity. It's a matter of values, really, seeing as I believe in neither deities.
Games and Movies, Series and books, I live and breathe for them all. Games are mostly science-fiction oriented games, going from RPG's like Mass Effect to MMORPG's like EVE Online. Movies have to carry a certain message for me to really remember them, while the vast majority of the series I watch are Anime with heavy reliance on shounen and romance, as well as Supernatural. Mostly, though, I am a sucker for a good romance.
Books, oddly enough, are at this point something I find myself writing as much as reading, and I have found just as many pieces of art on this side as in any bookstore I have visited, proving the awesomeness of Fanfiction.
I also am a certified shit-poster, meme-crafter and proper, proud Kekistani citizen.
Favorite character of Careful what you wish for:
Anna Fisher. Why? She is an old lady with an addiction to kicking major ass. Enough said.
Favorite character of Talia:
Ser Gilmore. We all know Talia is the main character, but Gilmore has a badass hidden inside, ready to be unleashed upon those threatening his lieges.
Stories currently in the works:
Talia - book 1
Aspect of fire - book 2Aspect of Fire - remastering of the first book.
Siblings of Hel - Blue Exorcist with Norse mythology twist.
Summary: Egil Baldersson and Elise Helsdottir never had what can be called a "normal childhood" Nothing less can be expected when your grandfather is destined to trigger the end of the world, and your mother deals with dead souls on a daily basis. When the Protestant Church receives news of their existence, the twins are sent as far from Scandinavia as possible.
Yet the Church was never their biggest threat.
Two Shards of the Same Mirror
Some info, for those finding it difficult to keep track on certain people in the story:
Boss - Delta-38 Team leader and commanding officer.
Sev - Delta-07 Team sniper and assassinations expert
Scorch - Delta-62 Team explosives expert and heavy weapons user.
Fixer - Delta-40 Team slicer and hacker.
Crew of the BSV Scorpio
Tara'Velan nar Qwib qwib - Quarian Blue Suns SpecOps operative and Captain. Usual weapons: Sub-machinegun, dual Predator Heavy Pistols, Reaper-sniper rifle.
Magnus Olafur - Former N6, sergeant on the Normandy and lover to Jane Shepard. Listed as KIA after gunshot to the chest on the Citadel. Usual weapons: Assault Rifle, shotgun, Carnifex-handcannon, Viper sniper rifle.
Lantar Sidonis - Turian Blue Suns operative, ranking hand-to-hand expert and rifleman. Usual weapons: Shotgun, Assault Rifle, Carnifex-handcannon.
Aresh Mought - Blue Suns Biotic, rank unknown to Magnus. Past unknown. Usual Weapons: Shotgun, Predator Heavy Pistol.
Gregory "Bunny" Hayfield - Sniper and former smuggler. Usual weapons: Mantis Sniper Rifle, dual Predator Heavy Pistols.
Brian Kittles - Former Alliance, tech specialist, pilots "Suzie" a Hell Armor Suit of Turian design. Usual Weapons: "Suzie", Firestorm-flamethrower, shotgun.
Corus Voluntus - Turian ex-scout. Relies on Mantis V5 sharpshooter as well as black market-level personal cloaking system. Usual weapons: Mantis Sniper Rifle, Predator Heavy Pistol.
Tuara "Tatra" Akair - Turian, former Hierarchy military. Combat medic utilizing M5 Katana shotgun in close combat. Usual Weapons: Shotgun, Carnifex-handcannon.
Pfc. Kyle Tremaine - Sniper. Former Alliance. Quiet, listens more than most would think. Usual Weapons: Viper Sniper Rifle, Sub-machinegun.
Mjolnir-six (Cerberus commandos)
Jacob Taylor - Lieutenant and commanding officer of the group, as well as one of its two biotics.
Valkyrie - Team Medic and Biotic heavy hitter.
Heimdahl - Team scout and long-range expert.
Blue tooth - Team heavy weapons expert.
Loki - Team slicer and hacker
Kraken - CQC-expert and regular firearms user.
Tyr - Newest addition, and suspected Dark Aspect host.
Just for some info, here are the current "powers" of Thomas as he is:
- self-ignition. Thomas can practically light himself on fire, making a fist-fight a short and maiming event for the other guy. It also allows him to burn through materials such as skin, flesh and bone, steel, iron and wood, plastic and glass... if fire can burn through, so can he.
- Flight. Although he himself can't control it, Roku allows Thomas to be propelled through the air with more than fifty miles per hour, still capable of making sharp turns and viewing his surroundings as if he walked at a regular pace.
- Barrier. Like most regular biotics, Thomas can errect a barrier, though he doesn't have to realise doing it, to protect himself from incoming fire and threats. If someone shoots or punches him on the barrier, the incoming object is simply burned upon contact, doing no damage whatsoever. What makes up the border for what he can take, is the fact that the barrier, as well as his other powers, draws energy from his mind. In every sense of the word. So, if a ship, like a cruiser, shot him, his barriers would hold, but his brain would melt down, turning him into a corpse with a beating heart. In other words, end of story, as the molten brain would evict Roku as well.
- Bionic arm and augmented legs and body. After the explosion that nearly took his life on Feros, Thomas underwent significant surgery to replace lost limbs like the left arm and his left eye. He was also granted, funded by the Purple Heart Foundation, extensive augmentations in the rest of his body. While not on the same level as what Alliance Marines are issued, it lifts him above civilian level in terms of endurance, strength and stamina.
- Roku. While not clearly classified as a 'power', it cannot be argued against that Thomas would have been long dead if not for his residential spirit. Roku serves as something of a safeguard that allows Thomas to be clinically dead and still survive. An injury like a broken neck or severed artery can be repaired over time, given that the brain itself is not damaged above the spinal cord. Roku also provides near-psycic 360* vision for Thomas, alerting him to incoming threats and hostile behavior hidden behind a smile.