Author has written 3 stories for Twilight, and Sweep.
Hobbies: Reading, writing
Weird Quirks: When I read I like to imagine that it's all really happening and I'm the main character. Sometimes I find myself reciting the lines outloud or acting out the scenes in the book, story, etc.
That's all you need to know about me. Other than that my favorite color's Crimson Red, my favorite animal is the house mouse and my favorite time of day is in the middle of the night. It is now 3:38am just to prove my answer.
Things To Do On An Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly.
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23) BRING a picnic basket and ask the other passengers to tea.
Boys are like slinkies. Useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs. :D Haha :)
Whoever said that nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door. :)
There's always a light at the end of a tunnel. Just pray it isn't a train.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
- Invisible World by Suzanne Weyn: "The evil spirits," said Aakif
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
- My nightstand
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
- Wild Krats with my Nephew
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
- My sister walking around.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
- Around 8:00pm. Putting the cats into their cage.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
- PenguinCullen06's profile (this is where I got the quiz from!)
9. What are you wearing?
- A burgandy and white striped tank top with red and white basketball shorts.
10. Did you dream last night?
- Yes. Of a mouse.
11. When did you last laugh?
- When I was reading the quiz.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
- Pink and Purple paint. Posters.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
- The Little Mermaid 1989 version.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
- A black Hennessey Venom GT! (awesome car)
Copy and paste the quiz onto your profile and take it too! :)
The white man said, "Coloured people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was black, when I grew up I was black, when I'm sick I'm black, when I go in the sun I'm black, when I'm cold I'm black, when I die I'll be black.
But you sir, when you're born you're pink, when you grow up you're white, when you're sick, you're green, when you go in the sun you turn red, when you're cold you turn blue, and when you die you turn purple. And you have the nerve to call me coloured?" the black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a line up to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."
Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 per cent of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 per cent of the people that read this won’t repost it?
One day a dad comes home drunk and mad. He pulls out a gun and shoots his wife and then turns the gun on himself. His little girl sits behind the couch crying. The police came and took the little girl to a new family. On her first day to Sunday school she walks into the building and sees a picture of Jesus on the cross.
The little girl asks the teacher: ‘How did that man get off the cross?’
The teacher replied: ‘He never did’.
The little girl argued: ‘Yes he did when mommy and daddy fought he sat next to me behind the couch telling me everything was going to be alright...’
66 Of U Won't Repost This. But Remember The Bible Said – ‘Deny Jesus In Front Of Your Friends And I Will Deny You In Front Of My Father’. “Repost This If You’re Not Ashamed. Let God's Love Spread! :)
When you carry a Bible, the devil gets a headache. When you open it, he collapses. When he sees you reading it, he faints. When he sees you living it, he flees. And just when you’re about to re-post this, he will try and discourage you. I just defeated him. Copy, & Paste this if you’re in God's Army :)
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't ignore it because the Bible says that: ‘If you deny Me, I will deny you in front of My Father and the glory of Heaven’.
A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle:
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
*She gives him a big hug*
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working, but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she could live.
Copy and paste this onto your profile if you think this is really sweet :)
Can you raed tihs? Olny srmat poelpe can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
If you can you can raed tihs cpoy and ptsae it otno yuor porlfie:)
I have been diagnosed with Obsessive Cullen Disorder copy and paste this on your profile if you have it too! :)
I'll stαч up tιll TШILIGHT
To sєє thє NΣW MOON
And ιf I'm luckч
I'll sєє thє ΣCLIPSΣ
At BЯΣΛKING DΛWN
And thє wholє tιmє
I'm sιttιng with чou
Undєr thє MIDNIGHT SUN
Rosalie's the prettiest
Edward's the fastest
Emmett's the sweetest
Alice's the hypest
Bella's the clumziest
But Jasper is the only one who can sit in the corner of the room, and still make everyone Jealous.
Copy and paste this onto your profile if you're Team Jasper!
I promise to remember Bella,
And I promise to remember Esme,
If you are obsessed with Twilight too, copy and paste this onto your profile!
Fall For You
Unsafe External Link