Author has written 6 stories for Pokémon, Ghost Hunt, and Death Note.
10/20/16- Not entirely dead but slow.
I happen to come across this through a friend, who texted me in disbelief that someone had this (the bold and crossed out text) on their profile- WITHOUT my italic corrections (to the right) and they made it seem like an obvious necessity to know. I'm MORTIFIED that boys are still being taught to treat women like this, like they are suppose to ignore the opposite of what women say and I'm furious that girls are STILL being taught that it's okay to be treated this way. It's rape culture and misogyny- and I'm SO done with this shit. As a protest, I decided to copy/paste the original onto my profile and then make the necessary corrections on how society needs to teach its children in italics. It's not just for guys too- it's for everyone. Everyone needs to treat everyone else like a human being. Gender equality is important and complaining about how annoying people are about constantly protesting for rights for everyone and how we post the flaws (like this original text) of our society that need reformed constantly is just close-minded, not to mention selfish and inhumane. So please, take this to heart. CONSENT MATTERS. NO MEANS NO. CONSENT. NOT JUST FOR SEX- FOR EVERYTHING.
We need to talk=
Do what you want=
I'm not upset=
When she acts shy...-
When she runs away from you...-
When she puts her face near yours...-
When she kicks and punches you...-
When she is silent...-
When she ignores you...-
When she pulls away...-
When you see her at her worst...-
When she screams at you...-
When you see her walking...-
When she's scared...-
When she looks like something's the matter...
While she holds your hand...- Play with her fingers (The only one I agreed with).
REMEMBER TO BE A GOOD HUMAN. RESPECT. CONSENT. CONSENT. CONSENT.
Well, this would be mostly about me, the author, and also with updates and other info so xp
My name's Alice and I'm a teen, yay. Gross. Adulthood coming shortly.
My birthday's November 8th. (: woohoo!
I love Pokemon, GHOST HUNT (mwahahaha), Death Note, Percy Jackson, anime, manga, SHIPPINGS, yaoi/yuri/everything-in-between, drawing, writing, and acting.
Hm I absolutely love Sonic as well- especially the show, "Sonic X." One of the best shows ever! (: Yay! I'm always glued to books or 'fics.
Idols: Marinette Dupain-Cheng (Miraculous Ladybug
Favorite book series: Ghost Hunt (mangas and original series by Ono Fuyumi), Death Note, Death Note: Another Note, L: Change the WorLd, Harry Potter, Alexander Hamilton (bio), Percy Jackson, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking Glass, The Hobbit, Pokemon (mangas)
Knowledge is a luxury, but using it is a challenge.
Ash/Dawn - pearlshipping
Drew/May - contestshipping
Cilan/Iris - wishfulshipping
Gary/Ash - palletshipping
Gary/Dawn - cavaliershipping
Paul/Misty - novelshipping
Tracey/Misty - orangeshipping
Red/Yellow - specialshipping
Hareta/Mitsumi - dumbluckshipping
Pearl/Platinum - haughtyshipping
Ruby/Sapphire - franticshipping
Gold/Crystal - mangaquestshipping
Barry/Paul - coldcoffeeshipping
Green/Blue - oldrivalshipping
Barry/Lucas - clingyshipping
Silver/Lyra - soulsilvershipping
Black/White-Hilbert/Hilda-Touya/Touko - chessshipping (agencyshipping)
N/White - ferriswheelshipping
Hugh/Mei-Rosa - sequelshipping
Cheren/Bianca - dualrivalshipping
James/Jessie - rocketshipping
Kenny/Leona - ?shipping (Solaceshipping would be cute, if only that was its name. Dunno what it is, but that's what I call it)
Paul/Ursula - ?shipping (I wanna call it bullyshipping xD)
Red/Green - originalshipping
Bill/Daisy - teashipping
Palmer/Johanna - ?shipping
Kyohei-Nate/Mei-Rosa - visorshipping
Gold/Silver - preciousmetalshipping
Sonic/Shadow (nehehehehehehe cx)
Silver/Shadow (XDDD NEHEHEHHE)
Naru/Mai (SOOO PERFECT GAAAHHH *fangirl feels*)
Gene/Matt (Matt from 'Death Note' cxx cross-ship)
MattxGene (Eugene Davis from 'Ghost Hunt' cx cross-ship yumminess)
Revolutionary Girl Utena
There are certain shippings I especially hate but I'm not gonna say in my bio. You might see them in my stories, but please don't hate them because of the shippings- I'll respect your opinion if you respect mine. I understand we can't all like the same thing, but hating isn't the answer.
My favorite Pokemon characters: Dawn/Hikari, Ash/Satoshi, Gary/Shigeru, Barry/Jun, May/Haruka, Paul/Shinji, Misty/Kasumi, and Iris!
My Fav Pokemon Manga Characters: Red, Yellow, Lady Platinum (Platina) Berlitz, Sapphire, Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, White, Green, Ruby, Black. Bah to be honest, I love them all. Eheh XD
Fav Ghost Hunt Characters: EVERYONE!!!!
Fav Death Note Charatcers: Mello, Near, Matt, NAOMI, Sayu, Misa and Beyond! Woooo, Wammy Boys and strong females- can't get enough of them!
Fav Sonic Characters: Cream (nnngghhhh! cx), Sonic, Shadow, Tails, Silver, Espio, and I love everyone else too!! :D
I like simple things like candles but I'm really crazy, I'm a sucker for adorable romance, I'm super random, and I can be REALLY LOUD, though I sometimes like sitting in quiet and trying to figure out what I should do for my next story. (; (Rereading this like three years later and I'm cringing. Eh...)
Random things about me that don't have a particular category-
- I hate my school and the people there hate me. Blek.
- School also gets in the way of writing my 'fics. Another reason to hate it xD
- Theatre is great. Hamilton is gr10. Art- yummy. Writing- cool beans. Languages- the bomb diggity. Also, only career options xD
- I'm obnoxious. It cannot be helped. My second language is also sarcasm, soooo WATCH OUT. cx
- "...my mouth never talks a holiday, I always shop with the things I say..." (Sexy Naughty Bitchy Me - Tata Young) Describes me. I have a filter, but sometimes I just lose it or don't care and start running my mouth.
- Favorite authors - Fuyumi Ono, Tsugumi Ohba, L.J. Smith, Alex Flinn, J.K. Rowling, & Jane Austen
- Reading is like a drug to me; I always want my nose buried in a good 'fic or a good fiction book. Freetime = reading. Or drawing. Whichever I'm in the mood for. Or studying my Japanese or Portuguese, etc...I'm pretty much never bored unless I don't have internet, my bag full of my Japanese books and drawing stuff, etc. or music to listen to. Even then my mind wanders and play out 'fics in my head...o.e
- I'm extremely forgetful. My parents say I'm too young to be forgetting so easily, and they claim it's because I don't listen. T-T *huff*
- I don't have a category of one or two hair colors, because it would just be incorrect. x.x
- My eye color is also complicated!
- I do like to swear. Yum.
- Most of my stories will be rated T.
- I support LGBTQA (obviously), another reason I ditched my religion. I don't believe in discriminating people with different beliefs or sexuality or gender, especially since I'm panromantic (pansexual asexual = platonic preferring, romantically awkward and cautious lover of everyone).
- Favorite shows: MIRACULOUS LADYBUG, Pokemon (duh), GHOST HUNT (NARUxMAI FOREVER), DEATH NOTE (ULTIMATE YUMMY PERFECTION) SONIC X, X Files, Steven Universe, RuPaul's Drag Race, My Little Monster, Noragami, Gravity Falls, Another, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Golden Girls, Mork & Mindy, Castle, NCIS, etc. bunch of stuff.
- Music is my BIGGEST inspiration for 'fics, mainly one-shots.
- and I just started learning Japanese and it has been so fun and so cool. Learning the characters is kinda hard, but speaking it isn't as difficult and I'm just so siked to keep learning more so I can live my dream of finally going to Japan (: I'm also now studying Portuguese and French. I'm pretty good at Spanish.
- OOC = cringe.
- I'm a terrible procrastinator...I'm sooo sooo sooo sorry if I don't update every month and ASAP...there are just so many things that distract me (I'm very easily distracted) and sometimes when I sit down to write it just doesn't flow from my fingers. But don't worry, I'll try writing on paper during school to keep me motivated!
- Favorite movies? Hmm, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, But I'm a Cheerleader, Waitress, 27 Dresses, Breakfast Club, Pride and Prejudice, The Lovely Bones, both How to Train Your Dragons, basically every Pokemon movie and basically every cartoon Disney movie...mostly.
- I also love watching Sonic walkthroughs since I can't own half of the games. I own Sonic Heroes (MAH CHILDHOOD), Sonic Rush Adventure, Sonic Colors, Sonic and the Black Knight, and Sonic and the Secret Rings and have played but do not own Shadow the Hedgehog. It's pointless and a waste of money to buy expensive consoles when all I want to play is Sonic games...cx I also kind of like Mario and Link games and super love Crash Bandacoot. Hehehe, I was quite the gamer when I was a kid. I'm getting back into it xD
- I'm completely insane. You've been warned.
That's basically all xD
*IMPORTANT Info for meh 'fics
- I will not ask for a certain many reviews to update sooner. I only ask for reviews because they give me feedback though I don't 100% guarantee I will use it.
- *I'LL PROBABLY ONLY WRITE TWO-THREE STORIES AT A TIME. I'm not going crazy by posting four stories and taking me forever to update them. It'll give me a headache x.x Anyhow, I'll probably post two 'fics at a time, and if I have writer's block or something with them, I'll put up a one-shot 'fic. I'll try to c;
- I will not tolerate deliberate hate reviews or PMs. If something's wrong with the story, don't just say, "This was stupid." No, actually put WHY you thought so- like, common sense, hello?
- I'll start putting updates for my 'fics in my bio, so check occasionally! :D
- I'll try to update. Life is busy. Things happen. Ahhhh.
My 'Fics and their Updates -
Can't Live Without You - Pearlshipping, anti-Penguinshipping, slight Wishfulshipping and Contestshipping - Complete - 10/10 chapters completed.
Want You Back - Pearlshipping, Contestshipping, Orangeshipping, Wishfulshipping, anti-Pokeshipping - Complete - 2/2 chapters completed.
Beauty and the Battler - Pearlshipping, anti-Cavaliershipping, COMPLETE- 3/3 chapters completed.
Renata in Wonderland - Pearlshipping, anti-Amourshipping, DrewxOC, slight NaruxMai - Complete - One-shot
Talk Dirty to Me- NaruxMai - Complete - One-Shot
Realization of an Objective Witness - NearxMello - Complete - One-shot
Will probably write more Ghost Hunt stories, Sonic, Death Note, and maybe more Pokemon soon...and hopefully some Miraculous Ladybug!
demon alice. x3