Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, and Lion King.
Okay, I'm relaxed, you're here, sweet mother of Jesus.
Maybe I should put down a bit about myself. Y'know. This is my profile and everything. So...yeah. That's what I'm gonna do. I think. Yes, I am. Why am I being so awkward? I'm not usually awkward on the internet. I'm not even awkward around people. Weird, huh?
'Kay, here I go...*drumroll*
I play the Alto Sax in a marching band. We are among the top 10 bands in Europe, which I'm pretty happy about =]
Age: Hmmm. Should I put this down? Okay, okay, I'll give you a hint. I'm in my early teens.
Eye colour: Dark brown, with tiny flecks of gold.
Height: 5ft 7in (I added an inch...I grew!)
Hair colour: Dark brown. (Surprise, surprise, its not the stereotypical Irish shade of fiery red)
Favourite Author: J.K. Rowling. Who else? Shout out to Jo for inspiration!
Favourite book series: Harry Potter, obviously =)
Favourite novel: The Guns of Easter (Extremely sad)
Favourite film: Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows part 1. And...Despicable me 2. I quote directly from the movie: Little girl: "Why are you so fat?" Gru: (Faux sweetly) "Because my house is made of candy. And sometimes I eat it instead of facing my problems."
Favourite non Harry Potter related film: Avatar. Yep, the one with the blue people.
Favourite animated film: Rise of the Guardians. I mean, I think we'd all be happy if teenage boys who could fly, make it snow, and look good with white hair all at the same time actually existed.
Favourite TV series: Mrs. Browns boys. (I'm going to see her [or him] in December!)
Favourite food: Too many to name...Or...I suppose I could name a few...Pasta bake, cookies from dominoes, Barbecue based pizza with meatballs, Ben & Jerry's ice-cream, Lasagne, Oreo milkshakes, Buttered popcorn, crispy M&M's, Burgers with sweet barbecue sauce, chicken goujons, stir-fry, garlic bread, daim bars, galaxy chocolate, and toast of course...etc...I could go on forever... Surprisingly, I'm a healthy weight. I've always wondered how I'm not gloriously fat yet...
Hobbies: Swimming, acting, music, writing.
Do I play an instrument?: Yes I do. Alto Saxophone. The band is getting rid of all the reed instruments though...all brass. So I'll have to switch to trumpet or maybe baritone next year...ugh. I mean, I have nothing against brass instruments. They're great. But I've been playing the Sax since I was 8, and starting on a clean slate is going to be hard, after years of playing a completely different instrument, so...but I'll still continue with Saxophone lessons outside of band =]
Do I speak a different language?: Yes I do. My Mam (Mom) is from one of the Gaeltacht areas, but my Dad can't speak a word of Irish, so I grew up learning both. I can speak one as well as the other, as I know no different. Though I do use English more, I guess. I converse with my Mam in Irish, and My Dad (and everyone else) in English. Sounds confusing, but it actually isn't. (My Mam talks English to my Dad, obviously) And my Grandmother can't speak English at all. O.o (Which is unusual, as almost everyone from the gaeltacht can.) I know a bit of French, but I'm assuming fluent languages, so...yep. Irish.
Harry Potter survey
Favourite Male Character
Sirius Black :')
Favourite female character(s)
Hermione Granger and Luna Lovegood
Fred and George! (They count as one, right? Sort of? No?)
The patronus charm OR Levicorpus!
Favourite Quidditch Position
Seeker. (Beater is great too, though)
Bertie botts every flavour beans!
Favourite place in Hogwarts
The Quidditch Pitch.
Favourite Place other than Hogwarts
Quality Quidditch supplies! (El gasp)
Least Favourite character
Peter Pettigrew (I hate him)
Least favourite Female character
Umbridge or Rita Skeeter (Umbridge a bit more though)
Least favourite place
No. 4 privet drive :/
Least favourite spell
Crucio or Avada Kedavra
Favourite Quidditch Ball
Favourite racing broom
Firebolt. Or my favourite future broom is the Lightningbolt which was named in Harry's honour.
Favourite Harry Potter Quotes :)
- "We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are." (Sirius Black)
- "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light. "(Albus Dumbledore)
- "Percy wouldn't recognise a joke if it danced naked in front of him, wearing Dobby's tea cosy." (Ron Weasley)
- "The ones that love us never really leave us. You can always find them...in here." (Sirius Black)
- "Sometimes we must choose between what is right, and what is easy." (Albus Dumbledore)
- "I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me." (Harry Potter)
- "For in dreams we enter a world that is entirely our own. Let them swim in the deepest ocean, or glide over the highest cloud." (Albus Dumbledore)
- "When are you going to get it into your head? We're in this together!" (Hermione Granger)
- "I know. I've seen the way you look at her. You're my best friend." (Hermione Granger)
- "Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it." (Albus Dumbledore)
- "Well...I don't know how to break this to you, but I think they might have noticed we broke into Gringotts." (Ron Weasley)
- " It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends." (Albus Dumbledore)
- "Stay with me? We're with you, whatever happens." (Harry Potter; Apparations of Lily, James, Sirius and Remus)
- "So after that obvious and disgusting bit of cheating—" "Jordan!" growled professor McGonagall. "I mean, after that open and revolting foul—"
- "Pity you can't attach an extra arm to yours Malfoy, then it could catch the snitch for you." (Harry Potter)
- "You could claim that anything's real if the only basis for believing in it is that nobody's ever proved it doesn't exist."
- "What's that?" said Ron, pointing at a large dish of some sort of shellfish stew that stood beside a large steak-and- kidney pudding.
- "In fact, being - forgive me - rather cleverer than most men, my mistakes tend to be correspondingly huger."(Dumbledore)
- "Tell them whatever you like. But make it quick, Remus. I want to commit the murder I was imprisoned for..." (Sirius Black)
- "Stop moving! I know what this is- it's Devil's Snare!" (Hermione)
"Oh, I'm so glad we know what it's called, that's a great help!" Ron snarled.
"Devil's Snare, Devil's Snare...it likes the dark and damp..." (Hermione)
"So light a fire!" (Harry)
"But there's no wood!" (Hermione)
"HAVE YOU GONE MAD?" Ron bellowed. "ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT?"
"Oh, right!" (Hermione)
- "Well -- it's just that you seem to be laboring under the delusion that I am going to -- what is the phrase? -- come quietly. I am afraid I am not going to come quietly at all, Cornelius. I have absolutely no intention of being sent to Azkaban. I could break out, of course -- but what a waste of time, and frankly, I can think of a whole host of things I would rather be doing." (Albus Dumbledore)
Favourite Non Harry Potter related quotes
- "Silence is golden, duct tape is silver."
- "Whoever said anything was possible never tried to slam a revolving door."
- "An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed."
- "Eat right, exercise, die anyway."
- " Don't waste a moment not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window, or break down a door."
- "Why in a country of free speech are there phone bills?"
- "You laugh now when you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who'll be laughing then?"
- "If a robber breaks into my house to look for money, I'll drop everything and look with him."
- "Sarcasm. The ability to insult idiots without them realising it."
- "If you don't step forward you'll always be in the same place."
- Friend: "Oh, you're washing your car?" You: "Nope, I'm watering it to see if it grows into a bus."
- "A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five."
- "I find television very educating. Every time someone turns it on, I go into the other room and read a book."
- "The only honest people in this world are small children and drunks."
- "All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." (Walt Disney)
- "In the end, everything will be okay. If it's not okay...it's not the end."
- "Life is a beautiful struggle."
- "Life is about falling. Living is about getting back up."
- "Art is never finished, only abandoned."
- "If you think you can, you can. If you think you can't; you're right."
- "A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more."
- "I smile because I have no idea what's going on."
- "Telling a teenager the facts of life is like giving a fish a bath."
- "There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't. What you've got to do is turn around and say 'Watch me.'"
- "Sometimes, silence is louder than words."
- "We are the authors of our own lives, and unfortunately, we are all writing in pen."
Unsafe External Link