Author has written 1 story for Fate/stay night, and Infinite Stratos/IS<インフィニット・ストラトス>.
Name: since you cannot know my real name call me: Telron
Age: as old as a mind can be and as young as a mind can act.
Few small facts.
Hobbies: books and games, and reading tons of fanfic
Favorite movies: HTTYD, Predator, Iron man, basically any movie with a lot of action.
Favorite anime: Bleach, fate/stay night, Break Blade, and a whole lot of other anime that i watched
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Things that tic me off: almost nothing can make me mad
Abilities: basically a mouse for going anywhere, ghost movement, able to ignore vast amounts of pain, overall not a person to mess with since i carry a few knives with me which i am proficient with.
Skills: fastest reader around that i know of, stealth master, able to do things that no one else can do, and i can fit through any gap so long as it is big or wide enough for my shoulders and head
My mind is blank
I who have seen everything and nothing at once
I have neither loved nor hated
I remember all and yet I remember nothing
I am always there yet out of reach
I am always thinking and unthinking of things
So as I exist my life has been: Blank mind works
Explanation on what Blank mind works does: allows me to keep calm and relaxed regardless of situation and also allows me to see, understand and use things better then normal. Downfall: It is always active as an internal reality marble that interferes with my ability to plan which causes me to just wing it in nearly every situation.
My skin is iron
my bones are steel
my blood is fire
I stand upon the lonely hill
Never known pain nor despair
I survive to witness
and so as I live: Survivor
Explanation: Found out I have 2 reality marbles after I managed to turn Blank mind works off for an hour and as the name of the reality marble suggests It makes me able to survive what most would consider lethal. It is from what I was able to feel a counterpart to blank mind works which allows me to ignore things that would make most cringe at the sight of. like having an arm broken in 10 places or theoretically have an arm torn off with little notice or even getting shot in the chest with a large caliber round. The last one is when the 2 are used at the same time which is extremely difficult to do since it requires a high amount of will power to pull off. and Survivor tends to be turned off by BMW do to how BMW works. most interesting is that Survivor best used internally while BMW is just a breaker of rules when used externally.
History is a set of lies agreed upon.
One knows they have achieved perfection when there is not nothing more to add but when there is nothing left to take away.
those who see the present through 1 angle are often blind to other things so therefore it is best to watch everything and yet nothing at the same time.
Busy writing a story involving fate/stay and IS.
Current Progress with the 4th chapter of living with war:
Chapter 4: going to school- 1074 words
(Curse my blank mind works)
Infinite Zero: ZnT/IS crossover
Idea behind the story: Ichika is summoned to be Louise's familiar.
The idea came to me randomly after I thought what would happen if a high tech mech user meets a medieval magic society.
This story is the result and so far I have it on paper and it starts near the end of IS2 during the battle with M.
I'll post it when I think it is refined enough. but it'll probably take another month or 2 at least before I consider it ready for public viewing
Copy and pastes:
-90% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump, without any chance of surviving. If you're one of the 10% who would sit there, eating popcorn screaming 'DO A FLIP!" then copy and paste this to your profile.
-93 percent of teens would have an emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're part of the 7 percent who would say, "What was your first clue?" Copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
-Normal teens usually get grounded from laptop/tv/cell/mp3 or ipod, weird a.k.a. us teens we get freaked out if we get grounded from micrsoft word/fanfiction/books if you're a weird teen or kid copy and paste this onto your profile!
-If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai, Kina lupi, Dragonluvr1993, UniqueMelody, XxSpiritWolfxX, MillionDollarNinja, VampireFrootloopsRule, ClockworksApperentice, nightshade, Scorpion6955, Telron
Been busy getting a new job So yeah. . . but hey I am writing a new story when I can to make up for my lackluster update speed
This is really sweet...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her.".
If you read this, you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you.
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.
Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.
So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
If you don't repost this, you will be cursed with relationship problems for all of eternity.
Repost this to your profile, and spare yourself the emotional stress.
Possible Story Idea's:
Skyrim and IS infinite stratos crossover: Dragonborn is either sent to ISverse or a IS is sent to Skyrim due to a dadric prince.
Skyrim and Lord of the Rings Fellowship era: Dragonborn comes to middle earth.
Skyrim and Alien vs Predator: Dragonborn is thrown into the first movie due to a certain dadric prince.
Skyrim and How to train your dragon: unknown possibilities.
Lord of the rings: fellowship era and how to train your dragon: Hiccup and co arrive in middle earth due to an event.
Fate/stay night and skyrim: Shirou becomes the Dragonborn.
Dragon age inquisition and Fate/Stay night: Shirou arrives to help the inquisitor.
Dragon age inquisition and IS infinite stratos: the Inquisitor finds an IS.
Daily life with a monster girl and Skyrim: Unknown possibilities.
Skyrim and Campione: Either dragonborn becomes a godslayer or Gouide becomes a dragonborn.
Fate/stay night and skyrim: Shirou arrives to skyrim and becomes dragon born due to Zelritch. CURSE YOU ZELRITCH
Skyrim and Infinite stratos: Ichika and co are sent to skyrim due to Silver Gospel.
Infinite stratos and Monster girl quest: need more info to see if it is possible.
Skyrim and Sekeiri: Dragonborn is sent to shin Tokyo due to a certain dadric prince.
Fate/Stay night and Dragons rioting manga: Shirou goes to the dragons school.
Infinite stratos and Lord of the Rings: Fellowship era: Ichika is sent to middle earth due to silver gospel.
Infinite stratos and Campione: Ichika defeats a heretic god using his I.S.
Dragon age and High school DxD: Hero of ferelden and co become devils under Serafall.
Skyrim and High school DxD: Dragonborn Comes to HSDxD verse due to a certain dadric prince.
These stories I might write in the future and they are also up for adoption if they think that they can make these stories happen. Was hit by a rash of Story ideas for a few months so I had to write them down to clear my head.