Author has written 3 stories for 100% Wolf, Pokémon, Maximum Ride, and Warriors.
Music (just about any kind)
Sports (mainly soccer, track, and cross country)
Anime (Wolf's Rain, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds, Pokémon, Avatar: The Last Air Bender, The Legend of Korra, Fullmetal Alchemist, few others I can't remember...)
Animals (Imma animal lover!)
Werewolves (cuz they're cool)
Puzzles (don't judge me! Even though I have over 20 stashed under my bed...)
Drawing (but I suck at drawing people!)
Writing (none of my stories are that good but oh well!)
My fav. bands- Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, Skillet, Simple Plan, Cascada, Imagine Dragons, Breaking Benjamin, and so on...
My fav. color- royal blue
My fav. book series-
Maximum Ride (also have read When the Wind Blows)
Hunger Games series
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Witch and Wizard
and the list goes on...
Twilight series (that's right! I'll kick all those vampires sparkly butts into next week!)
Most cartoons on TV these days
and the list goes on...
I also have an account on DeviantArt.com, my user name on there is HorseLoverIceshadow :)
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, secilmis yazar, Holly Marie Fowl, Missy Werecat, Liza Taylor, ninja-lemondrop15, lollipopdiego, Tsubaki-san, LatteCurlz,truttlegirl, Bunnyluvdeath,TheLonelyGirlWithNoFriends, Avion Vadion, DivineDragonSpirit98,
This is weird, but interesting! If you can raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! Paste this to your profile if you can read this!
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
The white man said, "Coloured people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up. He then said:
"When I was born I was black,"
"When I grew up I was black,"
"When I'm sick I'm black,"
"When I go in the sun I'm black,"
"When I'm cold I'm black,"
"When I die I'll be black."
"But you sir..."
"When you're born you're pink,"
"When you grow up you're white,"
"When you're sick, you're green,"
"When you go in the sun you turn red,"
"When you're cold you turn blue,"
"And when you die you turn purple."
"And yet you have the nerve to call me coloured"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Copy and paste this to your profile if your against and despise racism!
A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a slut. No-one knows she was raped at 13. People call a girl fat. No-one knows she has a serious disease which causes her to be over weight. People call an old man ugly. No-one knows he had a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. Repost this if you're against bullying and stereotyping. 95% of you won't.
If you hate obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you and/or your best friend are insane, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this into your profile.
PJO being Percy Jackson and the Olympians
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
PJO FANS:will tell Zeus to make it rain
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
PJO FANS: say OH MY GODS!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
PJO FANS:won't go to one because they will take away their awesome demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or i'll tell on you!
PJO FANS: say shut up or my godly parent will vaporize you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that PJO fans are stupid
PJO FANS: know that normal people are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
PJO FANS: when being chased use their awesome demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
PJO FANS: yell at Zeus to calm down
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
PJO FANS: would try and find Camp Half Blood
NORMAL PEOPLE:dont have this on their profile
PJO FANS: MUST have this on their profile
Normal People vs. Yu-Gi-Oh Fans
Normal People: Rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast.
Yu-Gi-Oh Fans: Would rather rely on Ishizu for future predictions.
Normal People: Say "Oh my God! (OMG!)"
Yu-Gi-Oh Fans: Say "Oh my RA! (OMR!)"
Normal People: Say "Shut up or I'll tell on you!"
Yu-Gi-Oh Fans: Say "Shut up or I'll steal Seto's check book, or kidnap Mokuba, and blame it on you!"
Normal People: Think bad guys are very ugly.
Yu-Gi-Oh Fans: Know a lot better and absolutely love Bakura and Marik.
Normal People: When being chased yell "HELP ME SOMEBODY!"
Yu-Gi-Oh Fans: When being chased yell "HELP ME ATEMU!"
Normal People: Get nervous or scared during thunderstorms.
Yu-Gi-Oh Fans: Know that there might be a duel between Yami Yugi and Yami Bakura, and that one of them might be shirtless.
Normal People: Would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation.
Yu-Gi-Oh Fans: Would go directly to Domino City or find a way to Ancient Egypt.
Normal People: Would be scared when they see people in purple cloaks chasing them.
Yu-Gi-Oh Fans: Just know that Marik and Malik have sent out their Rare Hunters to be sure that you are fine.
Normal People: Get freaked out when they see scary people on motorcycles.
Yu-Gi-Oh Fans: Know a lot better and know that it is possibly Marik or Malik.
Normal People: Think Yu-Gi-Oh is just a stupid children’s card game.
Yu-Gi-Oh Fans: Know that Duel Monsters is the source of all happiness.
Normal People: Solve their problems by suing each other.
Yu-Gi-Oh Fans: Solve their problems by playing a children's card game.
Normal People: Don't believe in real magic.
Yu-Gi-Oh Fans: Are always watchful for chances to be sent to the Shadow Realm.
Normal People: Don't believe in the apocolypse.
Yu-Gi-Oh Fans: Laugh and show them Zorc and/or Season 0 Mokuba.
PASS IT ON PEOPLE!
If you are a YuGiOh! fan, then put this on your profile.
You know your an obsessed Yu-Gi-Oh fan when you...
1) Think all villains are hot
2) Don't mind going grey anyway
3) Talk to yourself out loud to pretend you're speaking to your Yami
4) Want a trench coat
5) Try hard to make your clothes defy gravity
6) Think Tans are super sexy
7) Look around town for crazy hairstyles
8) Have your hair in a crazy hair do
9) Think mullets are dead hot
10) Think Little brothers are just the best
11) Would go gay for some characters
12) Think the only way to resolve a conflict is to play a childrens card game!
13) Watch Yu-Gi-Oh the abridged series
14) You think genders don't matter anymore
16) Have read this like 5 times
17) Do whatever it takes to prove your an obsessed fan
18) You are a fangirl/boy
19) You collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards
20) You know the game is called Duel Monsters NOT Yu-Gi-Oh
21) You have completed/almost completed your favourite characters deck
22) You often quote characters
23) Ra knows how many fics you've read/written on Yu-Gi-Oh
24) Everyday you practice your evil laugh untill it's perfect
25) You think men that were crop top are awesome!
25) You have either a dragon, occult, Egyptian and/or dice fetish!
26) You love your friends!
27) You can quote most episodes.
28) You'd love to go to Egypt
29) Your answer to everything: Shut up
30) You have spent hours looking for Millenium Items
31) You own a Millenium Item
32) If you own a Millenium Item: You was sad when you found out that there wasn't an evil spirit wanting to take you over.
33) You think having a yami is perfectly normal
34) You know all/most of the shipping
35) You can easily name yaoi couples and the shipping names
36) If you was in a room with a thousand pairs of eyes and mouths looking at you, you wouldn't freak just start counting them and hope to Ra that Bakura would stop hiding
37) You often dress like a character
38) You are part of the small minority that actually get the game Duel Monsters!
39) You prefere Marik and Bakura's singing to Lady Gaga's anyday
40) You own a creepy doll/teddy.
41) To you Yu-Gi-Oh is more than just an Anime it's LIFE!
42) You wear your school blazer as a cape
43) Day 1- Blue top and black jeans; Day 2 - the same; Day 3 - the same; Day 4 - the same; 3 month later: "It's season 2 better change clothes!"
44) You have a background song!
45) Your hair, to your friends: "Oh she/he must be having a bad hair day", You: "Yes finally I have perfected Yugi's hair!"
46) Getting sent to the shadow realm is more of a privalage than a threat to you.
47) Nothing's worse than a Jaden haircut!
48) You have a scary crush on one or more of the characters it's not even funny anymore!
49) You treat that character like he/she is real
50) You know the dangers of glomping
If you answered 'Yes' to any of these, you are an obsessed Yu-gi-oh fan.
Unsafe External Link