Poll: Do you intend to post any Sword and Sworcery fics? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Portal.
Hello! My name is Amalya, and I am a fangirl. There. I admitted it.
I intend to be the first person on this site to write an Sword and Sworcery EP fanfiction. Because I looked, and there's nothing there.
My personal favorite fandoms: Portal, Doctor Who, Bleach, Portal again, Adventure Time, Sandman, PORTAL, Minecraft, Naruto, Portal, Sword and Sworcery, Homestuck, Portal, Portal PORTAL PORTAL PORTAL PORTAL PORTAL
So, yeah, I like Portal.
I OTP RattDOS, some Chelley if it's good enough, the Cooperative Shipping Initiative (P-body x ATLAS. Everyone should use this name.) And others. Many others.
I'll add stories soon, got schoolwork and Fallen to work on.
Bless your face.
And now: endless copy and paste crap.
Copy and paste this if you didn't take an arrow to the knee because you wore your leg armor
Copy and paste this if you are OBSESSED WITH PORTAL!
Come to the dark side... screw cookies, WE HAVE CAKE!!!
When life gives you lemons, quote Cave Johnson!
Copy and paste if you've made a copy and paste thing.
Copy and paste if you follow way too many things on this website.
Copy and paste if you wish you had an Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device.
Copy and paste if you wished you could beat Wheatley with a sledgehammer when he put GLaDOS into that goddamned potato.
Copy and paste if you totally agreed, 100% with GLaDOS when she told you how she would torture Wheatley.
Copy and paste if you didn't like Wheatley much after the escape plan.
Copy and paste if you both love and hate Wheatley at the same time.
Copy and paste if you think GLaDOS is the most epic, awesome, PWNAGE AI EVER.
Copy and paste if we are cosmic friends forever, ok?
Copy and paste if one of your life goals includes:
-Testing in Aperture
-Owning a turret
-Punching Wheatley in the face/eye/whatever it is he has
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
98 percent of authors confuse "you're" and "your". If you're one of the 2 percent who knows how to tell them apart, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you think it's stupid that girls are automatically labeled with the color pink, copy and paste this into your profile.
I am the kid that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am thekid that people look through when I say something. I am the kid that spends most of their free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the kid that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the kid that doesn't spend all there time on MySpace, or talking to a friend nonstop on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the kid that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the kid that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the kid who knows and is proud to be who they are, doesn’t care if people call me weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with alot of things, who can express themself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a bf/gf to complete him/her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the kids who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone- Bearhug946, EdwardCullenEqualsLife, Stephanie Deux,Randomenated-Cullen!, MiniBellaSwan, Jayleen-Cullen-Whitlock-Hale, Emmett or Edward, Volleyballgurl09, Radr180, Linzerj, Butchee, xFireChickx, rachpop15, KNDnumbuh007, yougotburned, Viviskilener-jisboner4ever, AmalyaSoramuni
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren’t, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: Queen S of Randomness 016, Queen B of Randomness 016, AnimieKittyCaffe, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, That Bloody Demon, The Astrology Nerd, Shadow929, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Yavie Aelienal, Hyperactively Bored, Spymaster E, Shanny-Boo, Gem W, Brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, Bara-Minomoto, Em Quagmire, Buffy The Mary-Sue Slayer, Random Little Writer, SamanthaFantasyFan, The-Good-Die-Alone, Daughter of a Renegade, Littlewhisker, Snowdancer56, MoonAquaAngel, warriorfreak, jasminesolo, Protector of Canon2, (this goes for all of us) TheThroppSistersandCompany, muffinlover101, AmaraBellaGirl, Dolphinz, Music4eva1414, Viviskilener-jisboner4ever, AmalyaSoramuni
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
Life is too short to stick to labels. Everyone deserves to be treated humanely without judgement.
-90% of teens today would die if Facebook had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are of the 10% that would die laughing, copy and paste this into your profile. Note that 100% of the human population dies.
-95% of the America's girl teen population would cry, scream, and wail if Justin Beiber decided to throw himself off a skyscraper. Paste this on your profile if you're one of the 5% who would sit at the bottom of the skyscraper with popcorn and a tape recorder yelling "DO A FLIP!"
-99% of the world's population is obsessed with the "Twilight" Sagas. If you're part of the 1% who isn't, paste this on your profile.
-Copy and paste if you totally agreed, 100% with GLaDOS when she told you how she would torture Wheatley.
-95 percent of people are concerned with being popular. If you are part of the five percent who couldn't care less, copy this to your profile.
-If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
-If you are crazy and/or insane and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.
-If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
The Guide to Maintaining a Healthy Level of Insanity as a Test Subject
AKA: The Guide to Being a Very Annoying Test Subject
Basic Level of Insanity:
1. Whenever possible, skip instead of walk.
2. Wave enthusiastically at every camera you see
3. Jump up and down on the buttons
4. Randomly burst out laughing in the middle of a test
5. Laugh hysterically at almost everything GLaDOS says
6. Whenever you see something shiny, thoroughly investigate it for at least 10 minutes
7. Stare blankly into space for a little while, then jerk like you just came back to reality and politely ask GLaDOS to repeat what she just said… even if she didn’t say anything
8. End almost all of your sentences with “in accordance to science”
9. Dodge roll to avoid turrets
10. If GLaDOS ever asks you why you are doing any of these things, reply in a very childish voice, “Because it’s fuuuun!”
Secondary Level of Insanity:
1. Whenever you see one of the smaller buttons that are on a pedestal, turn you back to whatever it activates and repeatedly press it saying, “It’s not working!!”
2. Randomly burst into song while testing – songs that are completely random or Disney songs are recommended
3. Whenever you are soaring through the air, like with faith plates or flinging, do flips. If you are uncomfortable with flipping, strike superhero poses
4. Strike superhero poses or run in slow motion whenever you are in an excursion funnel
5. Salute the cameras and refer to GLaDOS as ‘comrade’ in a very serious tone
6. Randomly start dancing, preferably in front of a camera (this works best if you have a testing partner)
7. Ask GLaDOS what gender she is. During her long explanation, nod and look serious. After she’s done, laugh hysterically
8. Repeatedly ask GLaDOS where the bathroom is. Explain that you do not have to go to the bathroom (unless you do have to go, that is), but think that it’s location is crucial to your mission
9. Randomly speak in different accents
10. Whenever GLaDOS orders you to do something, salute and say “Yes, sir!” and march while you do it
Tertiary Level of Insanity:
1. About the bathroom one in the previous level: Keep doing that, but explain that you want to know where the bathroom is so you can hunt the kraken
2. Whenever possible, stand beside a turret, just out of its line of sight, and try to have a civil conversation with it
3. Whenever possible, instead of killing it, put a turret’s face against the wall, pat it and say, “Be a good turret, now!” (do this after #2)
4. If you obtain a companion cube, look at it seriously and say, “I shall call him Cubie and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Cubie.”
5. Complain about the way the regular cubes treat you
6. Go through an entire test chamber in slow motion. After that chamber is completed, proceed normally like nothing happened
7. Strike a random pose in front of a camera and stay as still as possible for as long as you can
8. Tell GLaDOS that you’re fairly certain you got here by falling down a rabbit hole
9. Give everything completely random and unfitting nicknames (for example, start calling cubes ‘magic school buses’ or something) and call them these things out loud
10. And now, the absolutely most insane way to be healthily insane: Escape from the testing track and go straight to the Central AI Chamber. Once you’re there, look at GLaDOS very seriously and say, “Just so you know, a test subject escaped.” If possible, leave the chamber and return to the testing track. Keep testing like nothing happened.
Note: Remember that when you reach a level of insanity, you do everything in that level as well as everything in the previous levels. You probably already figured this out, but…
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
I am that girl,
The one who likes books more than boys.
The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy
The one who always wonders what she did wrong
The one who writes to escape
The one who just wants to help
The one that really wants to make a difference
The one that sticks to her values
The one that refuses to believe that this is it
The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow
The one who won't give in
The one won't give up
- by linguisticsrock, copy and paste if you can relate to this.
If you are OBSESSED with Pokemon, copy this onto your profile as a fellow Poke-Freak!
A true Pokemon fan is someone who will defend it when someone makes fun of it. It is someone who will love over anything else no matter what age and is not afraid to shout it out to the world. A true Pokemon fan will encourage others to learn the important meanings that Pokemon holds. And you'll love Pokemon forever and ever. If you are a true Pokemon fan, then copy this onto your profile!
WHEN ALL THE OTHER LITTLE GIRLS WANTED TO BE BALLERINAS I JUST WANTED TO BE A POKEMON MASTER. PUT ON YOUR PROFILE IF YOUR A GIRL AND YOU LOVE POKEMON!!!!
Mental Hospital Phone Menu
Hello and thank you for calling The State Mental
Please select from the following options menu:
If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2
If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.
If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you
If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little
If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which
If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.
If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the
If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have
If you have low self-esteem, please hang up our
If you are odd and proud of it put this on your profile.
I LIKE TURTLES!!!! If you are really random put this on your profile.
If you like to read people's profiles when you're bored, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with anime, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you sigh at the fact that because your profile is so long there is little chance someone would actually take the time and read it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have a lot of fanfic ideas in your head but are unable to bring yourself to write them, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever said somthing twice and not even noticed, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever wondered what the afterlife is like, copy this into your profile
No one's perfect. If you know and like that your not perfect, Copy this to your profile.
If you are part of the .0000001 percent of people who don't have a MySpace, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you joined the Dark Side because we have cookies, copy and paste this into your profile
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your ass off.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile.
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that darkness does NOT represent evil, copy this on your profile
If you think that Pokémon is cool, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever had a dream involving a fictional character and another fictional character copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a profile, paste this on your profile.
If you have any secrets, paste this on your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you ever freaked people at your school and still do, copy this on to your profile.
Ok, you can skip this part if you want, but it may just piss you off. Especially if you are a Christian. I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, make people angry, or anything else, but I am an atheist. And it pisses me off whenever people try to convert me to their religion. I'm not trying to tell everyone that they should be atheists, in fact, I'm GLAD they have something to believe in. It's just that I've thought over it myself, and I decided that it's just not something I believe in. I know, people say stuff to me like, "God loves you and He's waiting for you" and other religious stuff. I just take it as a sign that they care about me, and worry about me. I mean, I can see it from their perspective, I wouldn't want someone I care about to go to a fiery pit of suffering and despair deep underneath the ground when they died just because they didn't believe what I believe. But this is MY choice I've made. It doesn't affect your lives at all. It would make me very happy if you all could just accept it and move on. Thank you for reading.
If your name is weird, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer!
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can easily finish a thick, chaptered novel in a day, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you can sing, but don't want people to know, but will sing if you have or want to when your not around people you know, copy and paste.
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingys, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end,reading numerous fanfictions,copy and paste this onto your profile,and add your name to this list:danyan,StarDragon411,Mystic Katt,TrueThinker,Softballgirl9411,Witchdoctor42,crocgirl2815,mewmewice, RulerofFire, Michael J Angelo, Emo Soul Eater Forever Strong, AmalyaSoramuni
If you hate High School Musical with a burning fiery passion and wish to kill everybody who stars in it, copy and paste this into your profile.
Your thoughts first waking up: SHUT UP ALARM CLOCK I WAS HAVING A NICE DREAM
The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: Their hair. I'm obsessed with their hair.
Your best physical feature: My eyes
Your bedtime: Ranging from 9:30 to 11:00.
Your greatest accomplishment: Being in Gifted and Talented classes
Your most missed memory: Too many to count.
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonalds.
Single or group dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Does it really matter?
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla. Screw you chocolate people.
Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee.
Bras or Panties: You... What have you done?
Smoke: Too young. And I don't plan to. I like my organs the way they are.
Cuss: I cuss a CRAP TON in my mind. I almost never do out loud.
Take a shower everyday: Every other day. Unless I have sports or something else.
Have a crush(es): Yes. But I don't have the courage to ask ANY of them out, and if I did, they'd be too freaked out about my fangirliness.
Do you think you've been in love: Yes.
Want to go to college: F* YES!!!
Like high school: A little.
Type w/ your fingers on the right keys: No. Never got used to it. I'm using a touch device anyway.
Believe in yourself: All the time!!!
Get motion sickness: Don't think so...
Think you're attractive: I'd certainly hope so!
Think you're a health freak: No.
Get along with your parents: Yes. We have our disagreements, but we get over them really easily.
Like thunderstorms: Yes. I love the rain too.
Play an instrument: Trumpet!!! TRUMPET SECTION FTW!!!
IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU
Drank alcohol: No.
Done a drug: NO!!!!!
Have Sex: WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING THESE QUESTIONS???
Made Out: No. I wish...
Go to the mall: Kinda...
Eaten sushi: I wish.
Been on stage: No.
Gone skating: No. What kind? Because I HATE ice skating.
Made homemade cookies: I wish. I make FANTASTIC snickerdoodles.
Been in love: Yes...
Dyed your hair: No, but I might get my tips dipped purple sometime in the future.
Stolen anything: Do teachers' treat boxes count?
HAVE YOU EVER
Missed school because it was raining: We had one for Hurricane Sandy. Does that count?
Cried during a Movie: Yes. Pokemon, first movie. Anyone else?
Ever thought an animated character was hot: Totally. Uryu Ishida fangirls FTW!!!
Had an imaginary friend: Do imaginary boyfriends/anime characters count?
Been on stage: Yes. Mainly band concerts.
Cut your hair: Once, when I was little, I got Silly Putty stuck in my hair. I quietly cut the clump out, but my parents still noticed.
Had crush on a teacher: Excuse me?
Played a game that required removal of clothing: NO.
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: NO!
Been caught "doing something": NO!!!
Been called a tease: No. Guys don't like me because I'm too weird for them.
Gotten beaten up: No.
Been in a fight: No.
Hope to get married: Maybe, maybe not. We'll see.
Numbers and Names of Children: 2 at the most, if at all. Names... ummm... Sera for girls, Darien for boys.
Descibe your Dream Wedding: Small, quiet. Somewhere romantic. Mainly purple colors. Quiet, nice music. Long, white evening gown style dress with those shoulders that kinda hang around your arm below the shoulder. You know.
How do you want to die: Surrounded by friends and family.
What do you want to be when you grow up: A scientist or a writer.
What country would you most like to visit: Japan!!!
(I hope you're supposed to be describing your ideal, because that's what I did.
Best eye/hair color: Gray blue or dark green.
Short or long hair: Short, fuzzy. No army cut. Just long enough to be soft.
Best height: Ever so slightly taller than me.
Best weight: Does that matter?
Best first date location: A nice coffee shop to chat at and discuss stories.
Best first kiss location: Somewhere alone, outside, nighttime. That's all I need.
Shampoo: Head and Shoulders. It makes my hair smell nice.
Fav Color: Dark Purple.
Day or Night: Night. It makes everything brighter.
Summer/Winter: I like the kind of weather that's just in between. Cloudy, but not raining.
Lace or Satin: Umm?
Fave Cartoon Character: Just cartoons? Does anime count? I like Toph from Avatar.
Fave Food: Ramen.
Fave Movies: The Bleach movies, Pokemon movies up until recently, some of the Naruto movies.
Fave sport: Swimming or Cross Country.
Fave sports stars: Uhhhh... I feel guilty now.
Wearing: Purple CoW sweatshirt, dark blue flare jeans.
Drinking: Last thing I drank was a Strawberry-Raspberry-Vanilla Shake.
Thinking about: WINTER BREAK!!!
Listening to: The Tron Legacy soundtrack by Daft Punk.
IN THE LAST 24 HRS
Worn jeans: Dark blue flares.
Met someone: No.
Done laundry: No.
Drove a car: I wish. Not old enough.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN
Your friends: I never doubt them!
Santa Claus: Not anymore.
Tooth Fairy: No.
Destiny/Fate: No. Unless you count Destiny from Sandman.
God: No. Sorry.
FRIENDS AND LIFE
Do you ever wish you had another name: No.
Do you have a girlfriend/boyfriend: I wish...
Do you like anyone: Yes...
Which one of your friends acts the most like you: The crazy one. Sorry, I'm not naming names.
Who have you known the longest of your friends??: Since kindergarten. (You two, if you ever read this, you know who I'm talking about.)
Are you close to any family member: My mom.
Who do you hang around the most: Uhhhh...
When have you cried the most: When my grandma died.
What's the best feeling in the world: Love. Love can change the world.
Worst Feeling: Sorrow.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy and paster this into your profile.
If you have ever thought of something funny, started laughing, and fell & hit your head on something hard, and ended up laughing harder than you were before, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list. S.S.M.together, SlightlyBroken (come on someone else has to have done this before too), Katerina, Gaara ish my sexeh beast, SlytherinXprincessX16, XxSandVillageGirlxX, Kaiora, HeartFlare05, RoxRox, Ileana425, Michael J Angelo, Double T Forever Strong, AmalyaSoramuni
If you aren't me, paste this on your profile.
If you know (a) video game character(s) or video game weapon(s) that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever shouted out the first thing that comes to mind, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you usually get glared at for being too hyper and saying stuff that doesn't make sense copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
If you say 'yeah...' a lot copy and paste this into your profile.
Most people think that Mario rocks. If you're one of the few people who think that the Koopas could kick Mario's fat behind any day and that Peach should stop letting herself get kidnapped, copy and paste this into your profile.
Racism is wrong and can often times destroy people's self confidence. It's a horrible and cruel way to treat people. To prove that we are all alike, try this simple experiment: Hold your hand up to a light of some kind. You'll see a shadow cast nearby. Now, have someone of a different race hold their hand up too. You'll see, essentially, the same image. Five fingers and a palm. Skin color doesn't matter when you get right down to it. If you are against racism, copy this message and my symbol for equality to your profile...
If you are odd and proud of it put this on your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you're still reading this profile, you ROCK! Show the world I approve and put this on your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like scaring people, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Super Mario Sunshine is NOT a failure, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to slap someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile.
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you memorize the complete biographies and physical traits of every character in Twilight (or almost, at least). Crazy is when you write Emmett or Edward Cullen is hot on your homework insted of doing it. Crazy is when you draw Edward's face and hot bod all over your Advanced Placement United States History notes when you should be concentrating on the APUSH final the next day. Crazy is when you run into a pole and say as your excuse you were day dreaming about your fictionl boyfriend Edward. Crazy is when you pee yourself in public and hug your imaginary boyfriend Sanchez for support. Crazy is when your alter egos begin to boss you around and date fictional characters while you are crying in a corner, then you burst into a happy song when someone asks you whats the matter. Crazy is when you are bored you start talking to your alter egos and somehow kill one of the alter egos boyfriend, and now you are hiding from her wrath even though she is in your head. Crazy is obsessing over Edward Elric and marrying him and having make believe smex with him and fangirling over him constantly. Crazy is wandering around London in a Lust cosplay outfit and randomly shouting "RED DAWN" at the top of your voice in the most crowded places possible. Crazy is when you talk to your stuffed animals continuesly thinking one of them is Edward Elric that turned into a dog. Crazy is when you burst out laughing at nothing in particular in a very quiet room during your final exams. Crazy is when you laugh like a madman in the middle of a touching moment in the movie theatre and quote movies/video games constantly for no reason.Crazy is when you wear a 2-piece swim suit outside in winter when it's below 0 and repeadedly bang your head on a brick wall. Crazy is when you stare at someone for five straight minutes with a creepy look on your face and then start giggling manically when they notice, because you live for that terrified expression.
If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have the most RANDOM dreams, copy this.
By copying and pasting this in your profile, you vow to respect other pairings and the people whom like them.
98 of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot.If you are one of the two percent who haven't, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied something from someone else's profile, copy this onto your profile!
EMBRACE THE WEIRDNESS! If You Embrace The Weirdness, Copy And Paste This On To Your Profile And Add Your Name To The List. Emy Em Em, Lady Sakura of the Fated, Sasukez, Fuzzy makes me happy, Lunadance506, Crimsonsunxx, Shadow Dragon13, TheLextacyBlossom,Ino-Gaara, MysteryArtist,GwenFan22, T S EMOtional, AmalyaSoramuni
Thoughts on Gay Marriage!
1) Gay marriage is not natural, and as Americans, we always reject unatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and lyposuction.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support Gay Marriage!
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and
point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for smuggling
7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat - with a serious
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical
14. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their
16. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won! I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot
19. Tell your children over dinner "due to the economy, we are
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity . . .
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You wear lip gloss/stick.
LIST YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS AND ACT AS IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY IN THE GAME: (lol I did a whole bunch of games and animes)
2. Scythian (S:S&S EP)
3. Uryu Ishida (Bleach)
4. GLaDOS (Portal)
5. Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)
6. Hatake Kakashi (Naruto)
7. Midna (Legend of Zelda)
8. Samus (Metroid)
9. P-body (Portal)
10. Wheatley (Portal)
Then ask the following questions
What would you do if Number 1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
Nod knowingly, grab my stuff, and run like hell before the Combine catches us.
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
Number 4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
OMG AMAZING COINCIDENCE. But I thought you hated her, GLaDOS? Oh... I get it. :)
Number 5 cooked you dinner?
Number 6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
Number 9 made fun of your friends?
P-body, you don't have to make fun of my friends just to make yourself feel better. GLaDOS must be really getting to you. (Hugs)
Number 10 ignored you all the time?
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do?
You're on a vacation with 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?
It's your birthday. What does 3 get you?
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?
Takes me back to her house, apologizing profusely.
You're about to marry number 10. What's 1's reaction:
You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?
You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?
Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
You're dating 3 and he/she introduces you to her parents. Would you get along?
Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?
Number 6 appears to be a player, breaking many hearts. What do you do?
You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
Number 8 thinks he/she’ll never get a girl/boyfriend. What will you tell him/her?
Number 9 is too shy to face you and confesses there love by sending an email. Now what?
You spot 10 kissing 1. How do you react?
You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE than a few hours. What are you thinking?
Could 1 and 6 be soul mates?
Would 2 trust 5?
Number 4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?
Wheatley gets all in a huff, GLaDOS calls him a moron. Fight ensues. Ends up with Wheatley getting ANOTHER crack in his optic.
5 and 1 are forced to go back to school together. What study will they pick?
Cooking. Tohru will teach Chell how to bake her own cake.
If 6 and 3 cooked dinner what would they make?
Some kind of delicious thing. Not sure, but Uryu could make anything work.
7 and 9 apply for a job. What job?
8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?
10 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?
They did something horrible to GLaDOS, didn't they.
1 accidentally kicked 10?
2 sent a message to his/her Bf/Gf but 9 got it. What would happen?
5 and 6 did a workout together?
6 noticed he/she wasn't invited to your birthday?
He'd use his Sharingan to trick me into thinking I invited him.
7 won the lottery?
8 had quite a big secret?
9 became a singer?
10 got a daughter?
Who... But... How?
What would 1 think of 2?
How would 3 greet 4?
What would 4 envy about 5?
What dream would 5 have about 6?
What do 6 and 7 have in common?
What would make 7 angry at 8?
Where would 8 meet 9?
What would make 10 scared of 1?
The events of Portal 2.
Is 3 Gay?
NO, AND IF YOU EVER SAY THAT AGAIN ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND, I WILL MURDER YOU.
If you can go on a sugar buzz without even eating sugar, again, join the club and copy and paste this to your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.(They always get the whole class in trouble!)
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you still have yet to find that damn FOURTH Chaos Emerald, copy and paste this to your profile. (Shadow the Hedgehog reference ;)
.eliforp ruoy otni etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
A Random Quiz Thingy:
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I have none.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Pictures of Uryu. Anime posters.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I doubt it.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Stuff along the lines of Noel Gallagher, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, soundtracks for Portal, Portal 2, and Tron Legacy, Adele, and David Bowie.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? No.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To not worry about crap.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Reading Blue Sky when I didn't know what the ending was.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My notebooks.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? Don't remember. 4, 5 feet?
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Nope. In fact, I kind of enjoy small spaces.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Only after I read creepypastas.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Don't remember. It probably had something to do with fanfiction.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I don't know any.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Gray, green, blue eyes, brown hair.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Uhhhhh...
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Cheese. Extra.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Chocolate.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? Uhhhh...
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Yes. But I know I'll never be able to get him. Otherwise, fictional characters!!! (squeezes Uryu plushie)
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? No.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? You really think I care?
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? Guinea pigs.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Yes.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Tell them to their face!
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: Pi. ;)
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? A specific two people's house phone :)
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? My little brother.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? No. I wish.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? My cowardliness. Extreme inability to do ANYTHING until I'm older. i.e. having a car.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Sherman Alexie, once when I was young. He thought I was funny!
37. FIRST JOB? Too young.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Nope.
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Reading this on someone else's profile.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? No. And no, I don't know why the bold was switched. Neither did the previous person. (Shout out to Topaz18!)
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My writing. From my friends, because they have extremely low standards...
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Nope.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Gift card for Barnes and Noble.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Not sure. We'll see.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? A specific Shakespeare character and a specific sci-fi heroine. Try to figure it out! (Hint: the Shakespeare play is King Lear)
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? I don't see that many.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Head and Shoulders. It smells really nice!
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Uhhhh... It's waaay sloppy.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAT? SALMONNNNNN!
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Procrastination. (Thank you, interwebz.)
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? Uhhh...
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Totally.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Of course not!
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Vent to my friends.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Errrr... The interwebz?
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Polly Pockets. I used to pretend they had secret powers, but that's a story for another day.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I havvvvve no cell phone.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? No.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? What do YOU think?
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mac and cheese.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Kind, not likely to hurt people, smart, interested in the same things I am.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Crazy.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Right now? Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds.
68. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? Bleach, Doctor Who, Bleach, Fruits Basket.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? Wouldn't know, haven't taken it. I got a rather high score on my... what was that one they use to project your scores???
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Mint chocolate chip, cake batter!
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes...
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? My family trip to Washington D.C.. Recent.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? Nice try.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? Not old enough.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Sure!
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Noel Gallagher.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My grandmother.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE GENDER? Hair.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? For me, And We Got Older from the Sworcery soundtrack. It's a really nice instrumental piece that's both happy and sad at the same time. I like to imagine a story behind it.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Canon Wheatley. I will never forgive him for what he's done.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? November!
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Which zodiac? Tiger and Virgo.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR? Brown.
86. EYE COLOR? Green at some angles, blue at others.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTURANT? Starbucks.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? YIS.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Furuba!
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? My birthday?
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Trumpet!
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Democrat.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs!!!
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? RELATIONSHIPS!!!
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? A stack of mangas from Barnes and Noble.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? A limo. NO, I DON'T HAVE A CAR!!!
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Homestuck. I will finish it eventually!
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Nonexistent. Unless you count anime characters.
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? WTF!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England), NinjasWillRuleTheWorld (Australia),Shadowtheangel (Sweden), Ice Prince Hitsugaya (USA), Immortalis Cruor Elf (USA)Bookworm5635 (USA) AortaHeartless (USA), AmalyaSoramuni (USA)
Unsafe External Link