Author has written 2 stories for ManHua/Chinese Comics/漫画.
It has been a long time. I feel old. I'm not but I feel it. I'm sorry to all of the readers of the very few stories I have started. I'm just not feeling it anymore. I don't think I'm much of a writer. I like a lot of stories, I want to write about more. But the minute I try I fumble the words my brain makes. It's probably my fault listening to melancholy music and rewriting my profile now of all times. I might change it again when the mood suits me.
But I digress. I'm so grateful to all of the people out there that write fanfiction, it's been a solid rock for me for the past 7 years of my life. Thank you for your efforts. I'll stop being mopey now.
Thoughts on Gay Marriage!
1) Gay marriage is not natural, and as Americans, we always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and lyposuction.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support Gay Marriage!
I found this on EmpyrealFantasy's profile. I like to blame her original Paraselenic story for this melancholy I'm in, I adore the story, even years after the first time I read it. i had to post it here too.
Akai Senkou (4)
Dark Ice Dragon (380)
The Blonde Midget (19)