Author has written 30 stories for Naruto, Evangelion, Legend of Zelda, Dragon Ball Z, Pokémon, Zoids, Star Wars, How to Train Your Dragon, Star Vs. The Forces of Evil, Code Geass, Legend of Korra, Sekirei, X-Men: Evolution, Fairy Tail, and High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D.
Hmm, about me? Hobbies, well i like to write, obviously. I'm always doing stories with major cliff hangers. Likes? Any non-diet brown soda, pizza, and sitting down to a good book, or Fanfic. Fears?...Blood. I can be covered in blood, and still get sick at the sight of my own -_- (Yeah, I'm a wimp what of it?) I'm also pyrophobic, meaning that larger open flames make me nervous.
Style of writing? I'm more of an out of the box type of person. I may look like I'm following a storyline, but then I'll do something spontaneous.
Faults? Well, I'm batsh*t crazy :p Case in point, I love getting reviews from people complimenting my stories, but I like it even better when some of them point out something I missed.
Adoption Notice: I have a lot of stories out right now, and some of them just don't take off, and some I'm so stuck on that I have no idea how to get them going again. So instead of deleting them, I'd like to give them to someone that could do a better job than I could.
Stories up For Adoption:
Avatar: Legend of the Maelstrom
DBZ: Foundations of a God
Return of the Uzumaki
The Following is what I, as a writer, feel is what makes a person a writer. Questions have been asked of me, and the answers are as read bellow.
A writer once asked me "I would like to ask how do you come up with ideas and execute them so well?"
Part of what makes a writer, to me, is 40 % imagination, 50 % creativity and, in my case, 10 % perverted insanity. But, and this is the important bit, not every writer is the same. Sure some have similar writing styles, but as far as ideas go, it's all up in the air. Being able to think about something happening and then putting pen to paper, that's what gets you started.
That same Writer also asked "How do you explain stuff so well like in a lot of stories yours included they wet the mood and tell exactly what's going on I have a problem and always put more dialog in and I don't know how people do it and take seeing red for example like how did you set it up so good with how you were explaining it so well and set the mood?"
My answer: "It takes a lot of thinking. The way I do it is visualizing myself in the same situation. Like describing the landscape a character is in. You would put yourself in an area that would match the terrain, like an ever green forest for the land of lightning or iron, as for what's happening to or between characters, it helps to know about the feelings you want them to experience. Take a chapter of Seeing Red for example. Tayuya jumping in front of Naruto to save him drove him into a rage that resulted in Raiga's death by his hands, and gave Ranmaru to the grief he needed to fully unlock his doujutsu. In my opinion, that chapter was mainly about pain. That's what I do. If I know something is going to be painful, or some other sort of emotion in one of my chapters, I base it completely on the prospect that someone is going to go through some sort of pain."
When writing a chapter full of emotion I usually listen to music that matches the mood of the chapter I'm working on at the moment. Nothing heavy or anything like that. What helps me most of the time is Disney music, which can be sad or cheerful at any given time.
Given sometimes that some writers take long leaves of absence from their stories shouldn't be a worry. We all have lives to live, jobs to work, and families to love. Being a writer to some, is a hobby, and no one should feel obligated to write. If you want to write, then write. Me; I simply love doing it. I write what I want to write, however, I do take the readers into consideration, and try to keep them in mind after reading their reviews. Now not everyone does this, mind you, but it helps sometimes to hear others out, because some of those reviews come from great writers, and it's their way of extending a helping hand.
But still, you shouldn't write because you feel you have to do it. No, write because you want to do what you love.
Ignore them or block the reviewer.
"This is trash 99.9% of all authors on this website have no skill at writing." was im leaving fanfic's review to one of my stories.
My reply was for him/her to go to hell and bend over so Satan could shove a pineapple up their ass. No matter how many good reviews a story gets, there are bound to be a few "flames" among them. You can either ignore them, as I said, or block them, or fight back, as I did because this person not only insulted me, which would have been fine because I'm just one person, but he/she insulted every other writer on this site. That I could not, and would not stand for, so I bit back and let them have it in an author's note.
Now that can come back to bite you, because some of these people will run to the admins, which has happened to me, but I was let off with warnings.
I've also had a few people ask me about the "Lemons" I write. Now here's where I take a bit of a bite out of myself. You see, in my opinion, there are "Lemons"(Love Scenes) and then there are "Lemons" (Sex Scenes). I have no problem with either, because most of the stories I read are M rated. Now, you may wonder, what's the difference?
Keep in mind that this is simply my opinion on the matter. Love Scenes do include mature content, I.E. sex. but it's more of a lover's scene, instead of some Fanfics I've read, and enjoyed, where the characters go at it right off the bat, and some of the main characters are off screwing everything with the right parts or prefered parts, whatever the character's sexual preference is. This type of "Lemon" is what I call a "Hardcore Lemon", in which the scene is quite long, and much, much more descriptive.
A "Love Scene Lemon" is rather soft, and tender, if you will, and, while descriptive, it isn't overly descriptive to the point of being too much to take. It is a scene between two characters that care for, and/or need each other at that point in time. Now these scenes are not as well liked, because, and I agree with this, they are build up scenes that take several chapters.
The lead-up to these is quite obvious. Characters meet, and, over time, fall in love. The easy bit about this is seeing it happen, the hard part is having the patience to wait so long to actually write it. And they are emotional. Lord are they emotional. Between two characters in such a scene you have so many emotions flying around it's almost like an EF-5 Tornado.
Many of these emotions are fear, pain, and love for most. But there is also an element of humor in them sometimes, and that's when you see an Author's true potential come out.
And no, I'm not referring to either type of "Lemon". When a writer becomes good enough to the point when you can read their work, and you can feel the emotions of the character as you read, then whether or not that person has written a book, you are in the presence of a professional. I've come across several with that sort of talent on this site, and have had the pleasure of reading their work, and asking, then receiving advice from them. Myself, I'm no where near that good, but there are some, who have only just started on their first stories that have that potential right off the bat, which in itself, amazing.
Now, back to the "Lemons", a word of caution. While it hasn't happened in a while (Three years) there was, indeed a crackdown on such stories. One Author on this site went so far as to create a community for such stories, and used it to report to the Admins.
To this writer/Author, I say this.
This is . where people young and old come to unleash their imagination. If you want to take that away from them, then there is no reason at all for this site to exist.
Those of us that write, love to write purely for that reason, because it helps us unleash a storm from our minds and lets others see what we are capable of. Now, I can understand that the "M" rating is mainly used for 'sexual situations', but without a proper "MA" rating, it's all we've got. So, I say, throw caution to the wind, and let your creative mind soar.
Almost all of my stories have, or will have, "Lemons" in them, and I've been on this site for a good three years myself, and none of them have been taken from me yet, oh sure I've been reported for various things, such as showing favoritism to an unliked character, or mention of rape in a story, which there have been plenty of, believe me, I've read some stories that had rape scenes in them that frightened me to my core. Why do they frighten me? Because such descriptive scenes could only have been done by a victim.
But as long as I've been writing, the Admin's have only ever warned me that I have been reported.
Now, to put an end on this, as I'm writing this with four to five young Author's in mind, I encourage them to write what the feel, and love. Because if you're not doing that, then you can't truly say you're a writer if you don't love what you're doing. Don't feel obligated to start because feel like you need to, but don't dare feel obligated to continue because you feel that you have to do it.
Simply be the writer that you want yourself to be. And be nothing else.
That is a Writer's Spark
High Priority Stories:
Seeing Red (Naruto: A repost of The Blue-Eyed Fox)
Release (Legend of Zelda)
Sword Art Online
Akame Ga Kill
Naruto: He's basically everyone's favorite, but I like him because, like most protagonists, he was dealt a really bad hand in life, but never really let it get him down, and kept moving forward.
Sasuke: Now, I'm not his fan, far from it, but he is one of my favorite Characters. Reason? He may be a Douche, but he has his reasons. And, in the end, he got his act together.
Sarada Uchiha: New character, and so damned similar to both Naruto and Hinata that it's scary.
Bolt Uzumaki: An odd little combination of Naruto, and a little bit of Sasuke thrown in there by Kishimoto, what the hell was he thinking...what the hell was he drinking?!
SECTION ONE: The "Favorite" Questions
1. Your favorite KH guy?
2. Your favorite KH girl?
Xion (She's the one less cared about)
3. Your least favorite KH guy? Why?
4. Your least favorite KH girl? Why?
Larxene (Mean, spiteful, and she's one of the bad guys)
5. Favorite World? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
6. Least Favorite World?
7. Favorite Weapon? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
8. Least Favorite Weapon?
No answer for that :p
9. Fav. Summon? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
10. Fav. Form? (aka. Sora's Forms)
Final Form It's totally awesome
11. Favorite Pairing? (includes yaoi coupling) Why?
Hmm, Riku and Yuffie (they're just so cute)
12. Least Fav. Pairing? (includes yaoi couples) Why?
Same Genders (Nothing against it, just don't like seeing it :p)
13. Any cool crack pairings you've heard of? List 'em.
Erm...DO Sora and Kairi count??? (Cheesy Sora Grin)
14. Weirdest Pairing(s) You've Ever Heard Of?
Axel and Roxas (Wrong on so many levels)
15. Any "Kh-pet-peeves" you have?
16. Fav. Partner in KH? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
SECTION TWO: Do you believe it, or not believe it?
17. Do you believe in the Xemnas/Saix theory?
18. Do you believe that Zexion is emo?
19. Do you believe that Marluxia is gay?
Not really, just because he has pink hair doesn't mean he's gay.
20. Do you believe that Kairi is the most annoying character in KH?
Nope, that would have to be Riku, even though he's my favorite :p
SECTION THREE: Answer Yourself!
21. If Roxas had to choose either Namine or Olette, who would you root for? Why?
22. What's your theory on KH: Birth by Sleep?
Theory? I just played and loved it :p
23. Was Chain of Memories a waste of time?
I don't think so, it just adds more to the story.
24. If you had the choice of meeting ONE (and ONLY ONE!) KH character, who would it be?
Xion :) What can I say? she's adorable.
25. Which KH character do you relate to the most? Why?
Riku, because he's the black sheep out of the three of them.
26. What's the most embarrassing moment that ever happened to you that had something to do with KH?
I woke up, went to school, and someone said my hair looked like Sora :p I forgot to comb :p
27. Have you ever cosplayed as a KH character? If so, who? If not, who would you like to cosplay as?
I wish, I never got to have that much fun T_T
28. The Funniest Moment in all of KH would be?
KH 2 When Riku is talking to Sora asking him how he's supposed to face Kairi again after what he's done and Sora makes that ridiculous face! XD
29. The Hardest Enemy/Boss was...?
Xaldin, those blasted spears of his!
30. What was a good edition in KH2 that made it oh-so-addictive?
Um, the whole blasted games series! I loved it!
SECTION FOUR: Decisions, Decisions...
Note: You MUST only choose one! "Both" or "Neither" is unacceptable!!
31. Hayner or Pence?
32. Zexion or Marluxia?
33. Riku or Roxas?
34. Roxas or Sora?
35. Axel or Demyx?
36. Kairi or Larxene?
37. AkuRoku or SoRiku?
No comment(sorry folks :p)
38. Namixas or Namiku?
39. Zemyx or AkuRoku?
40. SoKai or SoRiku?
41. Sea Salt Ice Cream or Paopu Fruit?
Sea Salt Ice Cream
42. Cloud or Leon?
Cloud! I don't like Leon, period.
43. CloTi of Clerith?
44. Simple and Clean or Passion?
SECTION FIVE: The Last Section!!
45. List all the KH characters you've fallen for. (This includes Final Fantasy characters as well)
Namine, Xion, Tifa, Yuffie, and Aerith
46. What crossovers would you like to see with KH?
47. Does anyone in KH look like another character? List 'em all!
Ventus and Roxas
Sora and Vantias
48. Which new KH game can you absolutely NOT wait for?
Kingdom Hearts 3! More action and Romance
49. Do you like KH1 or KH2 better? Why?
50. Are you a Kingdom Hearts yaoi or hentai fan?
No, too weird :p
51. List your collection of Kingdom Hearts junk and merchandise, if any.
Games and Keychain
52. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Kingdom Hearts character? If so who?
If i had to say, it would definitely be Xion. I just find her to be adorable and more often than not the odd girl out :p
53. AxelxKairi or AxelxRoxas?
54. Which path is your favorite? Light, Darkness, Dawn, or Twilight?
55. Do you support the 'Axel is gay for Roxas' theory?
56. Your favorite Organization Xlll member(s)?
Roxas, Axel, and Xion.
57. Are you pro-Kairi or anti-Kairi?
58. Have you played all the Kingdom Hearts games?
59. Have you read the manga?
60. Do you believe Sora has ADD?
61. Japanese or English?
62. Pro-Naminé or Anti-Naminé?
63. Demyx = Annoying or funny?
64. Do you believe Demyx's Somebody was from Atlantica (Splash Island)?
No, play Birth by Sleep!
65. Zexion = Sexy beast or Emo?
Um...Emo I guess?
66. Which character would be the best crossdresser?
Hercules, have you SEEN his skirt???
67. Axel = Gay or straight?
Straight, seriously guys! he's just crazy, not gay!
68. Which character would be best OOC? Who and how?
No clue :p
69. Do you like Kingdom Hearts fanfics?
Yes, I love them, and write them!
70 Do you write Kingdom Hearts fanfics?
71. Do you like lemons?
It depends on the lemon. i mean something like a hardcore, yet believable lemon, yes, but something crazy? No.
72. Do your parents know any Kingdom Hearts characters?
73. Have you watched the Kingdom Hearts Crazy Files?
74. Have you seen the 'Axel Falls For Kairi' series?
75. Have you ever got someone else hooked on Kingdom Hearts?
My Brother, and I think My Best friend is starting to get into it :P My mom watches me play it sometimes too if that counts XD
76. Have you ever been drawing the characters in school and have someone randomly say "WOAH! you like Kingdom Hearts too!?"
No, I can't draw to save my life :'(
77. Have you ever been in class drawing any of the characters and the teacher comes up to you and says "WTF is this?! O.o;"
Haha no, thank god
78. Has Kingdom Hearts affected your school life and grades?
Nope, never has :D
79. Are you broke thanks to Kingdom Hearts?
80. Do you want to eat sea-salt ice cream?
81. Would you ever join Organization XIII?
82. Do you draw Kingdom Hearts fanart? If so, count how many there is in your gallery.
If I did the art police would haul my ass in XD
83. Is Riku still sexy even possessed by Ansem the Heartless?
I'm a guy, but I gotta say that he's imposing!
84. Do you have a Kingdom Hearts OC?
85. Do your friends like Kingdom Hearts?
Some of them do :p
86. Who first introduced you to Kingdom Hearts?
My friend Ashley :D
87. Do you think Diz is evil,nice,both, or neither?
88. What's your favorite Kingdom Hearts game?
I like them all.
89. Looking back at some of your answers do you think Kingdom Hearts has taken over your life?
Not entirely :p
90. LAST QUESTION! What makes Kingdom Hearts one of the best games in the world!?
Just the overall games. I loved them from the start. They never get old!
|Focus:||Games Kingdom Hearts|