Author has written 7 stories for Bleach, Fairy Tail, 07-Ghost, Naruto, and Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ.
I'm in Junior College now, which makes me about 17. :p
I'm in my school's Japanese Club as my first CCA!
I enjoy writing one shots, and enjoy reading even more :)
I'm a fan of yaoi, although there are only certain (very few) pairings I support. My current favourite pairing is R27, thanks to a little (a lot) of influence by this really awesome writer, metamorcy.
But in my opinion, I prefer all my favourite characters to remain single, so that I can continue to keep up the fantasy that they're MINE and MINE ALONE. ;p
You're free to share though.
Anyway, moving on to:
As in, the stuff that really make me scream/cry in joy.
1. Chocolate. That sweet, bittersweet, dark brown confection that warms and melts in your mouth... Mmmm. Pure heaven.
2. Plushies! Small ones, big ones, I'll love them all.
3. COSPLAY. I've only been introduced to it this year, and I already feel like I can't live without it. It's just such an amazing expereince.
4. Reading/watching manga/anime (respectively).
5. Listening to character songs from my favourite animes!
6. Awesomely written fics.
7. Quotes. You weren't expecting that were you? XD I love quotes from anime/non-anime characters. So if you have any interesting/funny/cliched quotes, please tell me! :D
8. My (self-proclaimed) twin sister Missparasol! Please check out her profile for awesome shonen fics. We've also written a collaborated KHR fic, A Wish Through Time, which is currently in her profile (I'm self-promoting for us both now. XD)
Not many, but the stuff that make me wanna throw stuff or punch someone.
1. My view has changed! I have seemingly evolved into a fujioshi over last year's December holidays, 12/2012, thanks to a certain MissParasol... SO. THROW ALL THE YAOI FICS YOU HAVE AT ME. But I'll still explode if they're badly written. :3
That's all for now, but if I think of more then I'll update xD
Unsafe External Link