Poll: How frequently would you like me to update? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Tokyo Mew Mew, and Mortal Instruments.
I'M ON TUMBLR!! For updates and teasers, check out.
Explanation of my nom de plume:
Sailor: from Sailor Moon
Vegeta: from Dragon Ball Z Kai (Vegeta is the planet where my favorite character Prince Vegeta comes from)
13: my favorite number, for various reasons
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly. (Exceptions include flashbacks and visions of the future, if your fic involves that kind of thing.)
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing [or anything else!] featured in your fanfiction.
8. Thou shalt not use ;) or >:( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character [unless they are texting].
9. Thou shalt try-eth to keep characters in character!
10. Thou shalt not treat every criticism as a flame.
11. The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12. Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thine created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thine name be more than five words in length.
14. Thou shalt not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character.
15. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16. Thou shalt not make randomly make a character smart or powerful unless stating a legitimate reason for the change.
17. Thou shalt show and not tell.
18. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary; this annoys thine readers.
19. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est - writing is an art. (Just for the record, I disagree with this one. That said, you should correct your grammar and usage [don't we all say we "did good" on a test?] when you write. Unless it's a characteristic idiosyncrasy, or meant to show a lack of education, or. . . You know what? Just use your best judgment.)
20. Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly and in full. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise. [Again, texting is an acceptable exception.]
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers into two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confused.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on; this displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside"; this shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
Confidence is the feeling you get before you understand the situation properly.
I find the phrase "good morning" oxymoronic.
Newscasters are the people who tell you "Good evening" and then proceed to tell you why it's not.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
The two most common elements in the universe: Hydrogen & Stupidity.
Once I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken. . .
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear intelligent until you hear them speak.
What happens if you get scared half to death. . . twice?
Earth first. We'll screw up other planets later.
When in doubt, make up words!
Isn't Disney World just a people trap operated by a mouse?
I will kill you in your sleep. Go ahead, keep laughing like I'm kidding.
I'm not afraid of Death. What's he going to do, kill me?
I don't need your attitude, idiot. The voices in my head are enough.
I hear voices, and they don't like you.
There is no 'I' in team, but there is an 'I' in PIE, an so there is an 'I' in MEATPIE and since MEAT is an anagram of TEAM. . .
Don't you dare tell me that the sky is the limit while there are footsteps on the moon!
Smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
Of course I'm out of my mind! It's dark and scary in there!
Between two evils, I always pick the one I've never tried.
You talk to me like I care what you're saying.
When the world says 'give up', it means you should have given up an hour ago.
Never go to bed early. Stay up and plot revenge.
Reality is for those who lack imagination.
They say love hides behind every corner. I must be walking in circles.
Last night I was laying in bed, looking up at the stars and I thought. . . WHERE THE HECK IS THE CEILING?!!
You cry, I cry; you laugh, I laugh; you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
I dream of a better tomorrow - where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned.
I don't have a short attention span, I just - ooh, a kitty!
You're a good friend, but if zombies chase us. . . I'm tripping you.
Boys are like trees: they take fifty years to grow up.
Boys are like lava lamps: fun to watch, but not too bright.
Boys are like slinkies: useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
Boys are like purses: cute, full of crap, and always replaceable. (Until you find the right one
Don't just wait there for your prince, go out and find him. The poor idiot might be stuck in a tree or something.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
Some of my current goals in life are to attend Hogwarts, go to Narnia, be claimed by a Greek god, become a Shadowhunter, survive the Hunger Games, be chosen by a dragon, learn how to read characters in and out of books, and become a published author. I think that last one might be impossible.
Unsafe External Link