Author has written 5 stories for Pokémon, Game of Thrones, and Girl Meets World.
1) I am 16.
2) I am a boy.
3) I am a libertarian, and borderline anarchist.
4) I am homosexual.
5) I am a Christian.
6) I have done things that leave a mark.
7) I am quite emotional.
8) I channel my emotions into my stories.
1) The Catcher in the Rye - JD Salinger
2) To Kill a Mockingbird - Harper Lee
3) The Giver - Lois Lowry
4) The Life As We Knew It Series - Susan Beth Pfeffer
5) The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
Favorite TV Shows:
1) Six Feet Under
2) Sons of Anarchy
4) Breaking Bad
1) The Sixth Sense
2) What Dreams May Come
3) A Murder of Crows
4) The Fault in Our Stars (I prefer the book, but the movie was good too)
5) The Giver (Again, book over movie)
0) Game of Thrones: The Deleted Scenes - This is an on-going series of one-shots, that all explore a different homosexual pairing. It has absolutely no plot, and is not for young eyes (labeled 0 due to its low priority).
1) Midnight Gifts - This is a one-shot about Gary and Ash. There isn't really any plot here either, just the "ramblings" of an immature fifteen year old.
2) Christmas Gifts - This is an independent sequel to Midnight Gifts. There is not a real plot here, but it is a nice Christmas story!
3) Just Hungry - This is a one-shot involving Lucas and Farkle. There is a small plot, but it is mostly smut. Hope you enjoy it!
4) How To Be Me - A story about Farkle Minkus and his emotional struggles in ninth grade, moving into adulthood. It has violence, and is quite explicit in some chapters. It is not a completely happy story, but enjoy!
1) Next Chapter of How To Be Me - This will be up in a few weeks.
2) Liv and Maddie - Joey gets revenge on Tod for using his brother.
4) ANT Farm One Shot(?) - Fletcher and Graham, based on the episode where Olive dates Graham.
5) ANT Farm Good Luck Charlie crossover - Fletcher and Gabe
6) Austin and Allie - Dez and Austin... dark fic
7) Game of Thrones: The Deleted Scenes - This will always be low priority, but I will update it. I also take requests for homosexual pairings and basic situations, just send a PM or leave a review.