Poll: Who should Letha's parents be? (choices lowered) Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Vampire Diaries.
Fave Tv series: The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Once Upon a Time, Hemlock Grove, and Supernatural
Requests: I wouldn't mind taking a request for a story, mutli-chap or one shot. Just PM me with the specific details of what you'd like to see happen and I'll add it to my list.
The Vampire Diaries
Once Upon a Time
Least Favorite Characters
Once Upon A Time
7 Ways to Scare your roommates
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..." ( im totally gonna try that!)
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
Funny XD-worthy labels and warnings
On Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (Gee, that's the only time I have to work on my hair!)
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions: "Put on fork and eat." (No! Really? We're supposed to eat food?!)
On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (The shoplifter special!)
On a bar of Dial soap: Directions: Use like regular soap. (and that would be how?)
On some Swann frozen dinners: Serving suggestion: Defrost. (But it's just a suggestion!)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box) Do not turn upside down. (Too late! you lose!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: Product will be hot after heating. (Are you sure? Let's experiment.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: Do not iron clothes on body. (But wouldn't that save more time?)
On Boot's Children's cough medicine: Do not drive car or operate machinery. (We could do a lot to reduce the construction accidents if we just kept those 5 year olds with colds off those fork lifts.)
On Nytol sleep aid: Warning: may cause drowsiness. (One would hope!)
On artificial bacon: "Real artificial bacon bits". (So we don't get fake fake bacon. Oh no we get real fake bacon.)
On a Korean kitchen knife: Warning: keep out of children. (hmm..something must have gotten lost in the translation..)
On a string of Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only. (As opposed to use in outer space.)
On a food processor: Not to be used for the other use. (Now I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: Warning: contains nuts. (Really? I had no idea peanuts contained nuts!)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: open packet, eat nuts. (somebody got paid big bucks to write this one..)
On a Swedish chainsaw: Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands.
On a child's Superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly. (Oh go ahead! That's right, destroy a universal childhood belief.)
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE
2. My mother taught me RELIGION
3. My mother taught me TIME TRAVEL
4. My mother taught me LOGIC
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT
7. My mother taught me IRONY
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS
9. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA
11. My mother taught me WEATHER
12. My mother taught me HYPOCRISY
13. My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
15. My mother taught me: ENVY
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION
17. My mother taught me: RECEIVING
18. My mother taught me: MEDICAL SCIENCE
19. My mother taught me: ESP
20. My mother taught me: HUMOR
21. My mother taught me: HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT
22.My Mother taught me: Genetics
23. My Mother taught me about my Roots
24. My Mother taught me Wisdom
25. My mother taught me about Justice
Title: Unexpected Turn
Summary: Caroline has one plan: Protect Katherine. Katherine has one mission: Stay alive. When the two girls are threatened by Silas, Caroline decides to go to New Orleans. To team up with Klaus. [Caroline/Stefan/Katherine BFF Triangle] [Kalijah[Klaroline[Stebekah]
Status: In progress/hiatus
Title: Blood Runs Thicker
Summary: Caroline and Katherine are sisters. They loved each other and shared everything. In 1493, Caroline disappeared and every memory of her was erased. 500 years later, Caroline was reborn. (Story starts after the Originals leave for NOLA) Soon after the Mikaelsons leave she begins to get memories of Klaus, Elijah, and a human Katerina. Why is she getting them all of a sudden and why were they erased in the first place? [Klaus/Caroline] [Katherine/Elijah]
Status: In progress/hiatus
Title: Baby Daddies
Summary: Klaus, Elijah, and Kol find a baby girl on their doorstep. Deciding to raise her, the three brothers must work together to bring her up properly. With the help of Rebekah, what could go wrong?
Status: In progress/hiatus
Prompts: (A list of one word or phrase prompts I got from various websites)
A sunny day
Her hair spread out around her head in a halo on the pillow Spilling over the edges like ink, cascading down, making her face glow in the dim light of the moon
Welcome to Hell
Loves me not
"You're so full of shit"
A waste of time
Stop and stare
"You take that back"
"Don't touch me"
Face the truth
First day of winter
in bed with the lights out
warm sunny day
make it better
A chance meeting
The high school bully
And at the worst possible moment, the door opened…
Everyone found out
He smiled, hiding the way he really felt
You can't make me
She was the only one
Life After Now
Unsafe External Link