Author has written 2 stories for Naruto.
Names Policy. Loved fanfiction so much thought I would try writing my own stories.
True Peace: First story I ever wrote. Terminated because it was so shit, It made me laugh till I started crying.
The Yellow Fang: Jounin Sensei Naruto story. Team 7 AU. Dark.
The Bone Collector: A bounty hunting, shikotsumyaku(dead bone pulse), Naruto story. Will grow dark.
The Military Police: A Sasuke story about his life in Konoha's Police Force. Militarized focus like Life in Konoha's Anbu. An AU story line with the Uchiha alive in this story. Always wanted to write a Sasuke story so I consider this a 'what if' for how things would have turned out if the nine tails didn't attack Konoha.
Update Completion Progress:
Yellow Fang: Chapter 13 50%
Bone Collector: Chapter 3 60%
Chapter 1 of Bone Collector has been edited and revised. Mistakes have been fixed and completely new dialogue has been added to the Minato and Kushina conversation.
How I write:Dark, intense, emotional storylines are just my cup of tea in a manner of speaking because I want you to feel genuine emotions when you read. Be it either sadness, anger, repulsion or any other emotion, I want you to feel when you read my stories. And with dark story lines I can do that. Make you read something so profound that you can't take your eyes off of it.
In my opinion, when you read that perfect review that tells you the reader just went through an emotional roller-coaster, that's when you know you wrote a damn good story. The amount of reviews or favorites your story receives doesn't mean squat if the reader just views your story for the fun of it. It's like when you finish reading a chapter of story, instantly moving to click on the next chapter, only find out you have to wait for the next update. Than you quickly set up your email to instantly alert you when that bad boy is updated. Trust me I know the feeling.
But that's how I inspire to write.
If you managed to read all of this then stop what you're doing and head over to the profile of an author by the name of Ser Serindipity. Read the story Not Sick and just be amazed. Any writers out there that need inspiration to make a good Naruto fic, just read that story and be amazed.
I'm a male 20 year old third year university student already dreading my accumulating debt. Favorite anime is Naruto but I've started to delve a little in the Tokyo Ghoul manga and have to say that the series is a seriously, seriously good.
- Reggae is my all time greatest source of music, specifically Bob Marley.
Shit that's on my mind
Answer these riddles without cheating.
- What is greater than God, More evil than the devil, The poor have it. The rich don't need it. And if you eat it, you'll die?
- A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
- A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
- What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away?
- The maker doesn't want it; the buyer doesn't use it; and the user doesn't see it. What is it?
- This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!
- Clara Clatter was born on December 27th, yet her birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?
If you answered these riddles truthfully (without cheating!) than give yourself a pat on the back because you're awesome. Plain and simple. Now go tell it to some other dumb mothefucker and pretend you're a genius.
Favourite quote:There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened.
Thought provoking questions (they really get to you):
If you could make a 30 second speech to the entire world, what would you say?
If you were going to die at midnight, what would you be doing at 11:45pm?
How do you really KNOW anything for sure?
If you had all the money in the world but still had to have some kind of job, what would you choose to do?
When you’re 90 years old, what will matter most to you?
What do you regret most so far in life?
How can you apply the lesson you learned from that regret to your life TODAY?
What would you change if you were told with 100% certainty that God does not exist?
Or if you don’t believe in God, that he does exist?
If you lost everything tomorrow, whose arms would you want to run into?
Does that person know how much they mean to you?Do you fear death? If so, do you have a good reason?
What would you change if you knew you were NEVER going to die?
If you were at heaven’s gates, and God asked “you why should I let you in?”, what would you say?
When will you be good enough for you? Is there some breaking point where you will accept everything about yourself?
Is the country you live in really the best fit for you?
What would people say about you at your funeral?
What small thing could you do to make someone’s day better?
(If you believe in god) would your relationship with god change it all if you were told with 100% certainty that he was actually a she?
What do you believe stands between you and complete happiness?
Are you good at following directions? Yes? Then take this quiz!
Directions Test - You will need pen and paper
The following exercise tests your ability to understand and carry out directions.
1. Write your first name in the upper left corner of this page.
2. Write your last name in the upper right corner of this page.
3. If your last name begins with a letter from A to M, circle your first name.
4. If your last name begins with a letter from N to Z, circle your last name.
5. Write today's date somewhere in the left column of this page.
6. Write your birthdate somewhere in the right column of this page.
7. If your birthdate is in a month from January to June, draw a SINGLE line under your birthdate.
8. If your birthdate is in a month from July to December, draw a DOUBLE line under your birthdate.
9. Add the DAY of your birthday to the DAY of today's date and put the number under the title of this exercise.
10. Write the word "score" in capital letters in the lower right corner of this page.
11. Draw a box around it.
12. If your first name is in the upper left corner of this paper, give yourself 100 points.
13. If your first name is in the upper right corner of this page, give yourself -100 points.
14. Add the number under the title of this exercise to your score.
15. If there is any writing on the page before you have gotten here for the first time give yourself a ZERO! Then go back and read the directions at the top of the page telling you to read ALL directions completely before writing anything down... (you stupid motherfucker)
He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”
No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it.
-1 Corinthians 10:13
Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you.”
- Deuteronomy 31:6
Our heavenly Father understands our disappointment, suffering, pain, fear, and doubt. He is always there to encourage our hearts and help us understand that He's sufficient for all of our needs. When I accepted this as an absolute truth in my life, I found that my worrying stopped.