Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, Doctor Who, and Fable.
Okays so if anyone wants me to be their beta tell me.
You know you're obsessed with the Avengers when:
1. You play darts and all you can think is "Man, Clint would nail this game!"
2. You play Trivial Pursuit and you want Bruce on your team. Then you remember he's fictional.
3. Someone's being cocky and know-it-all-ish and you think "Oh my god, it's a Tony clone."
4. You watch Brave and immediately think Merida looks like Clint and Natasha's kid.
5. You will never be able to watch Lord Of The Rings again without thinking of Hawkeye. "Better clench up, Legolas."
6. You wish your science teacher was Bruce. (He would be SO much better then my last one)
7. You get WAY too excited whenever someone describes someone else as low-key.
8. Someone says there's a black widow in your backyard and you say: "It's all right, I won't let her interrogate me."
9. You're suddenly way more patriotic, in honor of Steve.
10. The 4th of July is now the date of TWO holidays; Independence Day and Steve's birthday.
11. You finish a drink and you have an urge to throw your cup on the floor and yell "ANOTHER!"
12. The Northern Lights suddenly get you WAY too excited.
13. You want a Stark Phone for Christmas, complete with JARVIS. (When I get really rich, I am so going to pay people to create JARVIS.)
14. You wear green and gold everywhere and laugh scornfully when people ask why. "Puny mortals, how dare you question my motives? I am a Minion of Loki!!"
15. Instead of saying, "That guy smacked you around like a ragdoll," you say "Wow, that guy really gave you the Loki treatment."
16. You really want archery lessons. And explosive arrows. And an excuse to use them.
17. You want to be a SHIELD agent.
18. You are convinced that the reason the Avengers aren't real is that you're in an alternate, more boring dimension.
19. You think the air vents are a viable mode of transportation.
20. You think the Hulk is awesome and Bruce needs a hug.
21. You're nodding and smiling as you read these.
22. You're going to put this on your own profile because of how (unfortunately) true this is.
23. You begin debating the similarities between Odin and Nick Fury.
24. You begin quoting it all the time, and the quotes actually fit your situation.
25. You smile slightly every time you step on an ant.
26. You and your friends have assigned yourselves Avengers characters and regularly get together to play out the movie.
27. You want an Iron Man suit for your birthday.
28. You have a sudden interest in World War II.
29. Everytime you see a jet streak across the sky, you at first think 'Iron Man!!!!' before groaning in dissapointment.
30. Whenever you can't find something important, you curse Loki.
31. Whenever lightning cuts your power, you curse Thor, then apologize because you don't want Jane to run you over.
32. You have your own toy Captain America shield, Iron Man mask, Thor hammer, and Hulk fists.
33. Your birthday party was Avengers themed.
34. You actually know what S.H.I.E.L.D stands for.
35. You know that J.A.R.V.I.S is an acronym for Just A Rather Very Intelligent System.
I AM THE GIRL
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, Twitter, Facebook because i just don't see the appeal. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one else seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Harry Potter and a lot of other things, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her (yet it would be nice) and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: HarryArtemis1220, edwardcullenissosexy, Pixel Alice, ME LOVEY JAZZY, Gandalf the Grey-Edelwiess, DoYouReallySeeMe, Potter's Angels, CelticHeiressFiona, The Love Dragon, I-am-a-slash-addict, One-Who-Loves-Sesshy, sakurademonalchemist,Bearhug946, MyEdward797,PureTwilightFan14, isabellacarsonroxmysox,bella527624,99serrot,Siriusly luvs Harry Potter, Gryffindor.Girl.for.Life, HollytheKitty, MeadowRose, alj97, Regna66, madscientistavenger, Kyrza E. Green, The Big Bad Wolf Fangirl,
Unsafe External Link