Poll: who should andy be paired with Vote Now!
My name is josh and I am a girl
Im a 8th grader.
I I'm tall and have brown hair that is long. I have black eyes.
Wise Words From Percy Jackson and the Olympians
1. When in doubt, find the dam snack bar - The Titan's Curse
2. With great power comes a great need to take a nap-The Last Olympian
3. Paradises are places that can get you killed- The Battle of the Labyrinth
4. Gods get offended easily. Then they blow stuff up.- The Titans Curse
5. As a demigod, you are twice as vulnerable - The Lightning Thief
6. You can't fix a person like a machine.-The Battle of the Labyrinth
7. Monsters will vaporize when sliced by a celestial bronze sword.-The Battle of the Labyrinth
8. Avoid poisonous swords or you'll die, after you shrivel slowly to dust-The Battle of the Labyrinth
9. Anything is possible: including blue food and that Percy can pass seventh grade. - The Sea of Monsters
10. People, and horses, who call Mr. D. the wine dude end up in a bottle of Merlot.- The Titans Curse
11. Three kids can drown in a really big bathtub.- The Lightning Thief
12. Everything strange washes up on the shores of Miami.-The Sea of Monsters
13. You can't enjoy practical jokes when you feel like one.-The Last Olympian
14. Say hello to pink poodles.-The Lightning Thief
15. When you need Tantalus to go away, tell him to go chase a doughnut. -The Sea of Monsters
16. Even heroes drool in their sleep- The Lightning Thief
17. When things seem bad enough, they usually breathe fire.-The Sea of Monsters
18. When barnyard animals don't want to kill you, they want food.-The Lightning Thief
19. Don't blow your nose when someone near you is running from skeletons.-The Titans Curse
20. Don't beat a god in a video game- he might want your soul. -The Last Olympian
21. If things seem like they won't go your way, though most just think it's bad luck, blame the gods - The Lightning Thief
22. People can do horrible things but if in the end, they did something that helped tip the scale in your favor, they become TRUE heroes - The Last Olympian
23. Being you can prove to be the best thing. -Learned from all the PJatO books
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
FRIENDS: Will pass you a soda.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
Smile. It makes the world wonder what you're up to.
Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
I'm the kind of person who walks into a chair and apologizes.
Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much.
Looking for a perfect girl? Go buy yourself a Barbie doll.
I'm the type of person who will burst out laughing of something that happened yesterday.
Who ever said that words never hurt obviously has never got hit by a dictionary.
Don't worry about the people in your past, there's a reason they didn't make it to your future.
Shoot for the moon, if you miss you'll land among the stars...
There is a line between love and hate. You can only truly hate the ones you once loved. A passion that can never die.
Before you can be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid.
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on.
Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading.
You write fanfictions about the book.
You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else) to read your favorite books.
You accidentally call everyone by the character's names.
Everything reminds you of the book.
You quote random lines all the time.
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't.
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class.
You have pictures of your favorite characters on your iPod.
You've got a book memorized.
You've read a book more than five times.
You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days.
You've planned and prepared a siege on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like.
You've plotted to murder a character and steal her boyfriend.
You hate it when someone calls your favorite character fictional.
You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional.
Your idol is a character from a book.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies
You love jeans
Dogs are better than cats
It's hilarious when people get hurt
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers
You watch sports on TV
Gory movies are cool
You go to your dad for advice
You own like a trillion baseball caps
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors)
You love to go crazy and not care what people think
Sports are fun.
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
Cats are better than dogs.
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
You love to shop
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink.
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics/dance.(once it doesn't change the fact I'm a tomboy)
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne
You love the movies
Used to play with dolls as little kid(only did it because my cousins did)
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Twilight and Maximum Ride, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom, Tsukiyomi-Cecilia The reading Girl
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the ends of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put u and i together.
Man: Your eyes, they're amazing.
Man: Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?
IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING THINGS HAVE HAPPENED TO YOU PASTE THEM TO YOUR PROFILE ...
1) If you have ever tripped up the stairs 2) If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy this into your profile 3) If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it 4) If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, 5) If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, 6) If you can't stand preppy people who talk like this: "I like, can't believe, I like, chipped my manicure!!," 7)30% of kids go to college. The other 70 either drop-out or don't have the proper skills to. If you're on of the 30% that you know you're going to go to college ... 9) If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, 10) 98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, 11) If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, 12) If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, 13) If you have ever tripped over your own feet/foot, 14) If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, 15) If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, 16) If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa 17) If you or your best friend is insane, 18) Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned about being popular and fitting in. If you’re part of the five who aren’t ... 19) If you’ve ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, 20) If you are against discrimination of any sort, 21) If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both…copy and paste this into your profile, 22) If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer, 23) If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile, 24) If you think life without computers is useless, copy and paste this onto your profile, 25) If you have music in your soul, copy and paste this into your profile, 26) If you’ve read other people’s profiles to copy and paste things, paste this into your profile, 27) If you think Writer’s Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile, 28) If you’re anti-social sometimes, copy and paste this into your profile, 29) If you are the complete opposite of normal, copy and paste this into your profile, 30) If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and past this into your profile
if yuo can raed tihs, cnorgadluatoins! you are one of the samrt peploe who dno't need to look at the wrod idniviudlaly, but as a wolhe! Olny samrt poelpe can raed tihs bceuase tehy are good raedres. Msot good raedres can raed wrdos wehn the frist and lsat ltetres of the wrod are the smae, and tehre are the smae auomnt of lteters in the wrod...if you could read that, copy and paste this onto your profile
Boys are like trees-they take 50 years to grow up.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you’re a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it’s gone.
I'm the kind of girl who would fall flat on my face, get up, laugh my head off, and say " That was fun!
“Of all the things I’ve lost, I miss my mind the most.”
“An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.”
Life isn’t passing me by, it’s trying to run me over.
Having the love of your life say you can still be friends is like having your dog die and your mom saying you can still keep it.
Was that an earthquake, or did I just rock your world?
My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
Secret admirers are stalkers with stationary.
Did you know Sarcasm is your body’s natural defense against stupidity?
Never knock on Death’s door, ring the doorbell and run away, he hate that.
Paper may beat rock, but cannon ball make big hole in paper.
The pen may be mightier than the sword, but my keyboard can crush your crummy pen!
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out.
I don’t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
Don’t follow me, I’m lost too.
This is Bob. Bob likes sharp things. I suggest you run from Bob.
Definition of Your Mom: How to answer a question when you’re bored
Definition of homework: Some form of crude mind control still used in some primitive areas.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps... I tend to walk into walls, and off the occasional cliff.
I’m not afraid of Death, what’s it gonna do kill me?
I’ll try to be nicer if you try to be smarter.
When life gives you lemons, chuck them at people you hate.
It doesn’t matter whether the glass is half empty or half full just drink it and get it over with.
It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 to smile and only 4 to reach out and slap someone.
The world is full of crazy people. THEY MADE ME THEIR LEADER.
So what if we act like immature idiots? We’re having fun.
When French people swear do they say pardon my English?
Aren’t the ‘good things that come to those who wait’ just the leftovers from the people that got there first?
If the swat team breaks down your door do they have to replace it later?
Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, “I think I’ll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out”?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Isn’t it funny how the word ‘politics’ is made up of the words ‘poli’ meaning ‘many’ in Latin, and ‘tics’ as in ‘bloodsucking creatures’?
Why isn’t chocolate considered a vegetable, if chocolate comes from cocoa
Life sucks and then you die.
Why is it when we talk to God we are praying, but when God talks to us we are put into the loony bin?
Why is it when some products you have to turn it upside down to read the directions, and the directions say do not turn upside down?
Why do people say, “You can’t have your cake and eat it too”? Why would someone get cake if they can’t eat it?
“When life hand you lemons, throw those lemons right back at it and tell life to make its own dang lemonade”
Don’t mess with me I’ve got a stick.
Darth Vader- "Come to the dark side. We have COOKIES!"
I smile because I have no idea what’s going on!
Life was so simple when boys had cooties
I used to be normal, until I met the freaks that I call my friends
Boys are like slinkies, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
I ran with scissors, and lived!
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
I’m the kind of girl who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n’ slide.
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love.
I don’t obsess! I think intensely.
Of course I’m talking to myself. Who else can I trust?
Let me know if anything I say offends you, I might wanna offend you later.
One way to figure out how things work, push all the buttons!
When I am at Hogwarts I will not: Ask Harry if his scar senses are tingling
When I am at Hogwarts I will not: Sing “I’m Off to See the Wizard” when sent to the Headmasters office.
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers.
All the good ones are gay, married, or fictional characters in books or movies.
The greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows all your flaws, differences, and mistakes, and yet still sees the best in you.
“When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.”
“Those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it.”
“Always remember you’re unique, just like everyone else”
“Real girls aren’t perfect, perfect girls aren’t real.”
“I’d rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I’m not.”
“What is easy is not always right, and what is right is not always easy.”
A recent survey stated that the average person’s greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you’re telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
I’m not so good at advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
Death is God’s way of saying “You’re fired.”
“He who stands on a windowsill to see how far out he can lean without falling is a moron.”
“If you know me, chances are you hate me.”
Shut up voices or I’ll poke you with a fork
If at first you don’t succeed skydiving isn’t for you.
Those who throw objects at crocodiles will be asked to retrieve them.
Set sail in a general that way direction.
It’s always the last place you look. Of course it is why would I keep looking after I’ve found it?
I’m sick of following my dreams, I’m just gonna ask where they're going and hook up with them later.
Do I have to spell it out for you or scream it in you face?
All things considered, insanity may be the only reasonable alternative.
When angry, count to ten, when very angry, swear.
Education is important, school however, is another matter.
Stupidity is not a crime so you’re free to go.
Excuse me... have you seen my sanity... I think I lost it!
If Justin Bieber was about to jump off a cliff, 97% of girls would be crying their eyes out and screaming "DON'T DO IT!!!" But I would be a part of the other 3% that would be screaming and jumping on the couch with excitement with a bowl of popcorn at hand saying "JUMP JUMP JUMP!!!" Copy and paste this onto your profile if you are that 3%
Gods of Olympus Pledge
I promise to remember Ares
I promise to remember Athena
I promise to use the internet
I promise to remember Poseidon
I promise to remember Zeus
I promise to remember Hera
I promise to remember Aphrodite
I promise to remember Apollo
I promise to remember Artemis
I promise to remember Hades
I promise to remember Demeter
I promise to remember Hephaestus
I promise to remember Dionysus
I promise to remember Hestia
Yes, I promise to remember The Gods
Now swear it on the River Styx! *Thunder*
Heroes of Olympus Pledge
I promise to remember Jason
I promise to remember Piper
I promise to remember Leo
I promise to remember Annabeth
I promise to remember Percy
I promise to remember Hazel
I promise to remember Frank
I promise to remember Reyna
I promise to remember Octavian
I promise to remember Don the Faun
I promise to remember Heros of Olympus
I promise to remember Rick Riordan
Now swear it on the River Styx! *Thunder*
-If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
I'm me and your you.
You must be proud of you.
Reading Writing and many other arts.
I want to work with the arts. Book music reading dancing it open a new world to explore, to discover, To speak. To let you imagination run as free as you can make it. that what i want those woulds with me put your name to the list: The reading girl
7 ways to freak out your roomate
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
 I need to tell you a secret. First, look at number 5.
Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? WTH!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England), Bookielovesanimeee (Mexico), RandomAwesomer101 (England), Ahuze (UAE), SaturnXK (Australia), flarsanzian (Indonesia), Cabba(India), the reading girl (USA)
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Blind percy stories|
|Focus:||Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians|